KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2011 Pictures & Rumors

Well it looks like there is a good chance there won't be a Star Wars Comic Con release this year. I would think The DC licence Is going to get most of TLC attention this year. I hope I am wrong but I get the feeling I am not. :cry_sad:

Well there definitely will be a second exclusive, so if you are right, I wonder when it will be revealed? And if it is at at comic con, the LEGO Star Wars panel is on Friday anyway.

Also, last year, we got January 2011 rumours at the beginning of August, so I'm starting to look forward to hearing about 2012 sets now too :grin:

Edited by brickbuilder

Well it looks like there is a good chance there won't be a Star Wars Comic Con release this year. I would think The DC licence Is going to get most of TLC attention this year. I hope I am wrong but I get the feeling I am not. :cry_sad:

I heard it was the SW Advent Calendar, in different packaging. 100 to be sold a day.

It's not just DC. It's DC AND Marvel. Open the superhero/supervillian floodgates...

It is, pictures can be seen here.

Is that it! Just a normal calendar inside another box with some printed poster. This is a pass for me. :sadnew:

So, is it confirmed that there won't be an announcement regarding another UCS for this year, or there's still hope?

So, is it confirmed that there won't be an announcement regarding another UCS for this year, or there's still hope?

Well, this calendar is something you can only buy at SDCC, so it's a Comic Con exclusive, like the cube dudes last year. Last year we got cube dudes and the JSF as a LEGO exclusive. We still do not know if a LEGO exclusive is to be revealed. Last year we found out about the exclusive a few days before though, which hasn't happened this year. Maybe LEGO is just making every effort to keep it a secret. Anyway, we'll all find out in an hour or two, when the Lego Star Wars panel is on. Also, even if it is not announced at Comic Con, there still will be another exclusive/UCS this year, no doubt about that.

By the way, I found something that may be a coincidence, but it could also be the start of a pattern. For the past 3 years, LEGO has released 1 OT exclusive, and one CW exclusive. So this year we got the Executor, so now it's likely we get a CW set. Just a thought.

Is that it! Just a normal calendar inside another box with some printed poster. This is a pass for me. :sadnew:

Not unlike the repackaged Hailfire Droid and Spider Droid set with Droid BP in '08 and the repackaged minifigs in '09.

Well, this calendar is something you can only buy at SDCC, so it's a Comic Con exclusive, like the cube dudes last year. Last year we got cube dudes and the JSF as a LEGO exclusive. We still do not know if a LEGO exclusive is to be revealed. Last year we found out about the exclusive a few days before though, which hasn't happened this year. Maybe LEGO is just making every effort to keep it a secret. Anyway, we'll all find out in an hour or two, when the Lego Star Wars panel is on. Also, even if it is not announced at Comic Con, there still will be another exclusive/UCS this year, no doubt about that.

By the way, I found something that may be a coincidence, but it could also be the start of a pattern. For the past 3 years, LEGO has released 1 OT exclusive, and one CW exclusive. So this year we got the Executor, so now it's likely we get a CW set. Just a thought.

10186 is EPIII and 10215 is EPII - NOT CW

I'm desperate to get some of the new sets, Star Wars and some Technic, anyone know when the UK will be getting these?

I'm sick of checking on the S@H site for something new :sceptic:

:laugh:

I'm desperate to get some of the new sets, Star Wars and some Technic, anyone know when the UK will be getting these?

I'm sick of checking on the S@H site for something new :sceptic:

:laugh:

Just ordered mi(7965) and was in stock (UK) and will be here saturday.

Not unlike the repackaged Hailfire Droid and Spider Droid set with Droid BP in '08 and the repackaged minifigs in '09.

I got the first one and it was quite a good mix but the last one is just pointless, even more so than this years.

Must be a different UK then, not showing as available here.

UK as in the little squiggly island above France. Yup it's available I've just checked :classic:.

UK as in the little squiggly island above France. Yup it's available I've just checked :classic:.

got a link to it, its not showing on mine? odd.

5963645935_c7eae4a3e9_z.jpg

Edited by Final Exit

I got the first one and it was quite a good mix but the last one is just pointless, even more so than this years.

My point was that no matter how good or sensible either of those sets was, they were still repackaged sets. So this year's is nothing new.

got a link to it, its not showing on mine? odd.

It's not showing for me, either, if I change my region to UK.

I've just checked and it's not available in my UK either (mine's the one to the North of France and to the East of Ireland! :wink: ) although we barely get broadband in the South-West so perhaps it's still en-route via a very slow phone line! Ah well, perhaps one day we might see them.......

Edited by Lobot

I kept looking this afternoon, john lewis have it in stock and woolworths online, get one ordered quick :sweet:

Mine is due tomorrow from 7 to 12 :classic: can't wait!

Arrived :sweet:

5966040063_7ac7b47c7f_z.jpg

AGAIN! it really looks like Lego hate stickers as much as we do...

5966068289_53ee9af4ee_z.jpg

Edited by Final Exit

After watching the Star Wars Cartoon Network special, I couldn't help but notice all of the new awesome minifigures that appeared, particularly the ones on Tatooine.

If there is going to be a Jabbas Palace I would love to see that new Jabba, Bib Fortuna and Rancor.

Since the special would have bee used for advertising purposes aswell, lets just hope we see some of these awesome figures in the near future :classic:

Yeah mine arrived sat morning, dont think i can wait till xmas to give to my little one.

I just received my new Sith Infiltrator and it came with a limited edition (of 50,000) collectors poster 2011 - I've not spotted this before is it new? I'm in the UK

photo.JPG

I just received my new Sith Infiltrator and it came with a limited edition (of 50,000) collectors poster 2011 - I've not spotted this before is it new? I'm in the UK

photo.JPG

I got that with my Falcon :classic: