Sign in to follow this  
insanerobo

Home One Add On?

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

I got the Home One Mon Calamari Set, and saw that there are holes on the side of the set, that a technic piece can go into. Can this mean that there making an add-on, like they did with Jabba's Palace?

Probably not, I think it's just to connect the hangar either on the right or the left side.

If you'd like to have add-ons, maybe you could try to build some yourself.

~ General Magma

Can this mean that there making an add-on, like they did with Jabba's Palace?

An add-on? I was hoping for a complete add-around to finally be able to imagine at least a little bit of a starship. :wink: For me, the "Home One" is one of the most shallow and fanciless sets released. But maybe you or someone else will finally turn this into a nice starship set by individual add-ons. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Edited by Legostein

I think Legostein summed it all up, same for me, the Home One set was nice, but I was expecting more of a ship. :sadnew:

I think you should have ago at doing more add-ons yourself, then post them here for us to see. :sweet:

CommanderFox

Add-ons would be great. As soon as I finished building mine, I sat back, looked at it and started to think of a way to expand it to be able to hold the A-wing and an X-Wing. I agree it is a little weak in the imagination department, but it has Admiral Ackbar's seat that swivels. I had not seen that before I bought the set, but it really adds something to the set. Hmmm, off to plan. Now I just need a whole bunch more of the plating with diamond holes.