Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Prohibition Mafia: Day One

As an appendice to what Mr. Right [ooh! Mr. Right :wub: ] said, we can logically conclude that one of use here has usurped Tony's position as the Scum Godfather, I do believe.

Lucy did not commit the Robbery. She was with me the whole time. I am afraid I have no idea of the Dancer's whereabouts at the time.

What time and day was the robbery committed?

How will that help at all!? People, listen. Instead of focusing on a robbery that'll get us nowhere, why don't we focus on what we can do, and rid our town of these mobsters!

Let me see. Andrew was about half an hour away from coming home, so I would say around 3:30.

Headache better?

Ah my friend but this robbery could be key to the whole mobster plot to unseat the town of stapleton

Edit: Um I'm pretty sure I was at my house rehearsing for a show

as for my headache much better must remember to pay roy...

(yes it was a real life headache too.

Edited by brickme

How?

Well you see

The robbery was committed a few days before the BOI agents and deputies were attacked right? So The people who stole the money could possibly have laid low for a couple days and bought guns with the stolen money and then atacked the agents.

Ah my friend but this robbery could be key to the whole mobster plot to unseat the town of stapleton

Edit: Um I'm pretty sure I was at my house rehearsing for a show

as for my headache much better must remember to pay roy...

(yes it was a real life headache too.

OOC: You can't edit your posts just for future reference. I think you only have 3 lives. You will only have 2 now.

Well you see

The robbery was committed a few days before the BOI agents and deputies were attacked right? So The people who stole the money could possibly have laid low for a couple days and bought guns with the stolen money and then atacked the agents.

But we have no way of figuring anything out from the robbery, so this won't help us. If we were able to examine stuff, then it might help, but since we can't, it doesn't. You're just wasting all of our time.

1.jpg

And then, from the courthouse steps, the Governor yelled out;

"No OOC Posts, as well! Two more OOC or Edits from either of you will result in me shooting you!"

The rest of the townsfolk continued on with their discussion.

But we have no way of figuring anything out from the robbery, so this won't help us. If we were able to examine stuff, then it might help, but since we can't, it doesn't. You're just wasting all of our time.

Well, maybe come up with some bloody ideas before you go round wasting our time, telling us we are wasting yours when we are trying to solve this!

Well, maybe come up with some bloody ideas before you go round wasting our time, telling us we are wasting yours when we are trying to solve this!

Is there a reason you are so invloved?? You seem to have a response for anything anyone in town says, are you trying to cover for someone??

As for clues I tried to look for reflections in security footage and found nothing. My fear is that the mobsters are not new to this. Leaving almost no evidence... Now if only we could find something good like a smoking gun...

Now if only we could find something good like a smoking gun...

I certainly hope that any smoking guns we find are over the age of eighteen, as underage smoking is verboten within the city limits of Stapleton.

As for clues I tried to look for reflections in security footage and found nothing.

Security footage :wacko:? What the hell is that?

Is there a reason you are so invloved?? You seem to have a response for anything anyone in town says, are you trying to cover for someone??

No. The reason I am so involved is because I want to get this solved quickly, so my family may be safe, and the community can be what I once was.

As for clues I tried to look for reflections in security footage and found nothing. My fear is that the mobsters are not new to this. Leaving almost no evidence... Now if only we could find something good like a smoking gun...

How do you have access to security footage, I'd like to know??

I certainly hope that any smoking guns we find are over the age of eighteen, as underage smoking is verboten within the city limits of Stapleton.

You are such a stickler brother.

No. The reason I am so involved is because I want to get this solved quickly, so my family may be safe, and the community can be what I once was.

Duely noted, citizen.

How do you have access to security footage, I'd like to know??

You are such a stickler brother.

Duely noted, citizen.

My access to security footage was that your brother liked my dance so well I asked him to see if there are any reflections in the glass. Instead of looking himself he just showed me a few pics and I found nothing. Your probably thinking I was looking to see if there was evidence left behind to inform the mobsters. Well that is NOT the reason I looked. I am deeply concered that I'm next in line as a victim and want to get out of this sticky situation.

zzzzz yaaaawn, what the hell is all this noise about? Can't an honest man be allowed to sleep a bit? Oh, killings you say, hmm, well, wake me up if there's to be any lynchings, I'm going back to sleep. And do try to keep the noise down a bit will you? You're making such a racket that anyone could do anything without being noticed. zzzz

My access to security footage was that your brother liked my dance so well I asked him to see if there are any reflections in the glass. Instead of looking himself he just showed me a few pics and I found nothing. Your probably thinking I was looking to see if there was evidence left behind to inform the mobsters. Well that is NOT the reason I looked. I am deeply concered that I'm next in line as a victim and want to get out of this sticky situation.

Hmm, turns out not all the evidence is under as tight of a hold as I'd previously thought.

zzzzz yaaaawn, what the hell is all this noise about? Can't an honest man be allowed to sleep a bit? Oh, killings you say, hmm, well, wake me up if there's to be any lynchings, I'm going back to sleep. And do try to keep the noise down a bit will you? You're making such a racket that anyone could do anything without being noticed. zzzz

Move along Mr. Alberts.

Without legislation we are little more than yellow bipedal animals, John.

You raise an intriguing point, John. How does a dancer gain access to 'security footage' [womanly wiles, I reckon]? And since we have no way of examining evidence from prior crimes in this game...of life, why do you pursue the point?

Do you have anything to say Alberts? You live on the streets. You had to have seen something.

Without legislation we are little more than yellow bipedal animals, John.

You raise an intriguing point, John. How does a dancer gain access to 'security footage' [womanly wiles, I reckon]? And since we have no way of examining evidence from prior crimes in this game...of life, why do you pursue the point?

Trying to build peoples characters, you of all people I thought I knew. Must just have an eye for that little lady.

Susan, your subterfuge is as evident as your dancing skills. I would show a civilian evidence from a crime scene. I have the highest arrest record in Stapleton [in no small part due to my eradication of unlicensed horses from the city's streets], why would I risk my job for that? You've admitted to looking at evidence from a two-weeks old robbery, and claim that it was because 'I am deeply concerned that I'm next in line as a victim and want to get out of this sticky situation.' What sticky situation? The robbery took place well before the tragic murder of the BOI agents.

John, I apologize - in the time it took me to compose my response, several other people had spoken.