Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

MOTEE 6A

*hands torch back to Brakes* (why did I do that? Seeing I know my way around this old shed)

Uh ha! The old Swiss Crocodile! I remember this train, it was a gift from the Swiss Government back in the day....*starts to reminisce* What a glorious beast it is!

I'm not sure if we can find old johnny some parts we need to get you on your way.

I'll just have a look under here. *Starts to climb under the old locomotive*

Edited by Cutlass_Iz

This is great! Any chance it actually runs and we can get it to the main line? If not, I'll just sit here on a step and keep an eye on things. I'm not all that familiar with Johnson rods and wouldn't want to go feeling around in the dark for one, I might damage it if I pulled too hard.

:wink:

*pokes head out from under locomotive* I don't know if this engine will ever run again, but you're right about the Johnson... you don't want to put too much pressure on it, a smooth consistent action is all you need to get it to come out easily.

( :oh3: OMG!!! This is not good! IS you are a bad influence)

*pokes head out from under locomotive* I don't know if this engine will ever run again, but you're right about the Johnson... you don't want to put too much pressure on it, a smooth consistent action is all you need to get it to come out easily.

Well, while you're working down there, be sure you don't poke your eye out. :laugh:

Me? ME? Damn right! :devil:

Hm. I've been in here for a while, but I haven't done anything. That's interesting.

I hope you find a Johnson Rod, Gaylord, we really need one. Badly. If we don't have one, and use it in just the right way... ( :tongue: )

When are we going to sleep? Or are we supposed to lose life points for sleep deprivation?

Well, this is perfect!

Just go in that loco and you'll find the remaining train parts! And if not, then this could always be a Plan B.

I'll go inside and search around for a bracket, and we desperately need a Johnson Rod! (Sorry, I had to! :laugh: )

Ok lets go look....YES! I know we need a friken Johnson Rod! :tongue::grin:

This is great! Any chance it actually runs and we can get it to the main line? If not, I'll just sit here on a step and keep an eye on things. I'm not all that familiar with Johnson rods and wouldn't want to go feeling around in the dark for one, I might damage it if I pulled too hard.

:wink:

*Sigh* Why did you come with us again? you're a horrible influence :hmpf: ..... :laugh::grin::laugh::tongue:

default_huh.gif

Well, while you're working down there, be sure you don't poke your eye out. :laugh:

Me? ME? Damn right! :devil:

Yeah dont put to much pressure on it............ :laugh: Otherwise poking your eye out would be the least of your worries...

Hm. I've been in here for a while, but I haven't done anything. That's interesting.

I hope you find a Johnson Rod, Gaylord, we really need one. Badly. If we don't have one, and use it in just the right way... ( :tongue: )

When are we going to sleep? Or are we supposed to lose life points for sleep deprivation?

What do you guys think? Also I'm not falling asleep anytime soon, Maybe if (since we need rest) take shifts to sleep/stay awake and guard. ?

*climbs out from under the locomotive and dusts off clothes*

This wee beasty isn't going anywhere for now. If you are ready to give up looking so soon, a rest would do my old bones some good.

Shall we stay here in this old shed to sleep or back out into the town?

Shall we stay here in this old shed to sleep or back out into the town?

I don't expect the town is any safer than this. We could lock ourselves in the cab of this train after inspecting it carefully for spiders, scorpions, snakes, potatoes, witches, Black Sun operatives, the Dux of the Aventine Plebs, chandeliers, rucking retards with rerolvers, and outlaws. :grin:

Sounds good to me... I'll be first to... ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz *snorts and farts* ZZZzzzzZZZz.

(You forgot the evil cornfield children)

(You forgot the evil cornfield children)

They're Herman's problem. :wink:

A Swiss Crocodile locomotive, I wonder if we could ever start it up. I think its a great idea, if we are able to use the spare parts as subsitutes, but Steve and I need to examine it first. You guys, are getting tired. Actually, I am feeling the strain too, especially on my earlier injury.

Are you sure we should pile into the loco? We might accidently go on top of the Johnson Rod, or pull it, and then we'd need a new one, which are really hard to find unless you find the rare occurrence that someone's willing to give you one.

Are you sure we should pile into the loco? We might accidently go on top of the Johnson Rod, or pull it, and then we'd need a new one, which are really hard to find unless you find the rare occurrence that someone's willing to give you one.

Shhh, I'm already asleep. I'd know if I was being poked by a Johnson rod, and I'm not at the moment.

*turns over and goes back to sleep*

Zzzzz *Startles* What's that in my back? Eeeew Gary! *Pushes Grease aside and shuffles back onto fetal position and continues snoring*

Zzzzz *Startles* What's that in my back? Eeeew Gary! *Pushes Grease aside and shuffles back onto fetal position and continues snoring*

:hmpf_bad: You're the Gaylord...

ZZZzzz *snore*

David and some of the group look closely at the locomotive's dual engines. "Most interesting", David states as he inspects the engine closer, "I'm not a train engineer, but this engine appears to be no ordinary ELECTRIC crocodile locomotive. The 9V electric system has been converted to a diesel Power Functions system. See, just look at how the wheels lack the nickel plating. In addition, the top or roof of the loco seems to be missing the traditional electric wiring system. Seems it would not have fit in this shed with the electric system connected to the top. Let's see if this train has a diesel fuel tank (finds and turns gas cap marked DIESEL ONLY). Interesting indeed. The engine is definately a diesel, but it hasn't seen fuel in a long time. I wonder if it would run"?

While David and a few of the others walk around the loco, a few of the group sit inside where they begin to doze off. The group is getting rather tired from their long day, but the thought of another way out of Willoughby is most exciting! :sweet:

16.jpg

David begins to reminisce.

*zzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

Better get some sleep first.. That Greaseman is leaning too near to my arms. :hmpf_bad:

(I love that song very much!) :thumbup:

Ah, I remember zis beaut. She vas a fine train in her time. Zhall vee take a look inside?*Yawns*But I'm. . . . .Just*Snorts*. . . .going. . .to just close my. . . . .EyeZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zzz *starts to mutter in sleep* Zzz mmmm crocodile rock....zzzz uh me n susie.. Zzzz

After some rest in the Engine Shed, you awake to conduct a further inspection of the train engine. (+1 Life Points for Brakes)

As the day light begins to shine through the cracks in the boarded windows, the group examines the Swiss Crocodile and whether or not she may run again. The middle or main section of the unit has two cabs that each have a single drivers seat, a most interesting configuration. The train may run with some diesel fuel, but a look at the under carriage reveals a critical missing part. Steve and Dave point out that it appears that the trains's "Crocodile Rod" has been removed rendering the main drive train inoperable. :sad:

Toward the end of the shed, a large set of doors open to the outside (judging by the day light shining through the archway above).

Let's explore the end of the shed then, then go outside.

Now that we have some light to work with, I'd like to check the ground around the wall where we saw the "Sanctuary X" mark. I'm specifically looking for trapdoors or signs of digging, anything that might be unusual in the area.

Ahhh! *yawns and stretches* Good Morning Everyone! Glad to see everyone safe and well.

You are looking much better Brakes. How are your crushed parts?

What say we open the big doors and let a whole lot of sunshine into our lives. We might see some way to get this beasty running even without the Crocodile's rod.

Edited by Cutlass_Iz

Morning guys, I am feeling a little bit better after a good night sleep, but my legs are still relatively sore. I agreed that we should explore the end of the shed.

To the end of the shed it is...

*links arms with Pete and Brakes and starts a lively jaunt towards the end of the shed*

*Sings* :sing: We're off to see the eeeeend.... the wonderful end of the shed!