when my web site is complete

When WILL your website be complete?! :grin:

I really should build the 8466 and 8458 combo model. I have both sets now, but I haven't got round to it yet. :hmpf_bad:

In fact, there are a lot of MOC's I haven't got round to building yet!

A really cool modell to from 696 pazuzu.

I really like his idea with this extravelator.

Sorry my poor english.

Any of Jürgen krooshops mocs, they are all amazing: From his koenigsegg to his kenworth to his loaders, all works of art. I always like to say that 'sheepo builds the best motorized supercars, and crowkillers builds the best non-motorized supercars' but Jürgen krooshops koenigsegg is still and always will be, my favourite non-motorized supercar. I don't want to give the name of my favourite motorized supercar because that supercar is in TC6, and that could result in an increase in his votes or a decrease, either way I'm not going to take the risk. But take a wild guess who it is made by.

I'm sorry to bump this old thread again, but this MOC deserves more love. SImply put the best looking Lego car I have ever seen. Plus it's fully modular. Plus the chassis is a replica of the real thing. It looks so mind-bogglingly amazing that even my family members, who don't know anything about Lego...or cars uttered out a "WOW" when they saw it. I'm genuinely lost for words. Amazing stuff.

13911089978_e3670dfa59_c.jpgMcLaren MP4-12C by Dirk Klijn, on Flickr

Edited by sm1995

This amazing 8x8 dump truck by Pipasseyoyo. Hands down the best Lego dump truck I've seen. Even the dump bed itself is a work of art.

dscn0861.jpg

http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=548971

I have made comments about this guy/gal before. I think he/she is vastly under-rated. As good as this dumptruck is..... I like his WRX rendition even more.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=543552

Pipasseyoyo does indeed have some of the coolest Technic MOCs out there IMO. The suspension on his 8x8 dump truck is simply brilliant! I built the rear suspension from an LDD file on his brickshelf for use on a 6x6 hauler, and it worked flawlessly :thumbup: