Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

Mystery Castle - Day 8

wow, yo guys like days to go fast... allow me to restate what i have before, i am going to vote the lady, however with Dragonator away and little chance of the next day coming early, can we please not have a long night? let us have some fun with our characters.

You never know a Traitor might slip up and give us someone to vote for tomorrow!

beyond the Lady, what plans do we have?? none!

so let the festivities begin!

I VOTE LAD... MRGHPH, pgg raggh

Did you not just hear what i said...

I kind of fell asleep...

You can vote that later Byron, for now, there is a fencing match to be arranged, first round is, oh whats this there is a new entry for marys love... okay, that makes round one... (it is fitting we sought this out with whom has greater control of thier sword)

Fred v Savy

Roty v Byron

then

Fred v Byron

Roty v Savy

then

Savy v Byron

Fred v Roty

those with two wins each will win... and go through to the next round...the grand final!!!

((now we just need a way to to the fights...))

i shall fetch some dice!

the highest roll wins,

round ONE,

Fred rolls a... very impressive five!

beat tha savy...

Savy rolls a... get out of here! a six!

commentary of fight...

Fred shows good foot work as the pair circle each other, he makes a lunge at Savy, hitting his arm, his great big movement has left his soft chested target open for attack, Savy pounces on the opportunity and lands a bulls eye.

Roty v Byron

Roty rolls a... phh maybe Byron has a chance, 2

Byron rolls a, 4

Commentary of the fight...

Roty is circling the over confident Byron, you know im a soldier i use my sword every day!, Byron, starts swishing his sword about as if he was some heroic warrior, Roty sees an opening and goes for it, only for Byron to lose his balance and make him miss and by some freak accident finds his sword hard pressed against Roty's Target

Fred v Byron

Fred rolls a five! huzzah he is good

Byron rolls a What, you could not write a script like this... a five

Commentary of the fight

both are putting pride on the line, both are of the royal guard and the loser will for ever be considered the lesser man.

they ready their swords, and start to circle, the intensity in the air rising, they seem to be equally matched, it is apparent they both use the same techniques tought by the guard... time for you to see something Grim never taught you... Byron leaps into the air like a ballerina and spins like a tornado, only looking more like a hippo chasing his tail, with out warning he shoots his sword out to hit Fred on the target, only to realize that Fred sword was planted on his own target, it seams that Fred had put his sword out, by extending his arm, something Byron was not expecting, the slow painting reply shows that they hit at the same time. DRAW

Roty v Savy

Roty rolls a laughable 1

Savy smirks then rolls a 1

huh, are these dice cursed ((i am actually rolling these, i am amazed!))

Commentary of the fight

After some talk of going to kill each other both fighters throw their swords at each other and start to fight each other hand to hand...

fred and Byron pick up the swords and throw them back to their owners, only to find they both hit the targets of the fighters at the same time... DRAW

So far... Roty with 1/2, Fred 1/2, Savy 1, 1/2 and Byron 1, 1/2... any bodies game... and wow look at that it worked out so well... (i love this dice)

Savy v Byron

Savy gets a 4, oh dear Byron...

Byron gets a... 3

that was so rigged!

Was not...

Commentary of the fight,

Byron uses that same tactic as before, wildly swinging the sword any which way, before charging at Savy, Savy crouches down and launches the stampeding Byron over his shoulders, landing on his back, Savy walks up and casually stabs at the target, saying something about being to rash, Byron claims all innocence in giving Mary a rash :wacko:

Fred v Roty

Fred rolls a... 1

Roty pats him on the back and rolls a 4

Commentary of the fight,

Fred sick of Byron's luck decides to also swish his sword around, Roty having versed this before blocks the wild swing and sends Fred's sword flying out a window, he then chases down a fleeing Adam and spears him just within the target boundaries, his first attempt was less successful landing a shot on Adams bum...

scores are now, fred 1/2, Byron 1, 1/2, Roty 1, 1/2 and Savy 2, 1/2

the Lord is through to the finals, however sudden death is required for the finals...

Roty v Byron for a place in the finals...

Roty rolls a modest 3

Byron rolls a 6, oh my...

Commentary of the fight,

Roty has his eyes on revenge after being so unlucky the last time they fought, Byron however has again been filled with confidence and charges at Rotrigous, Roty having seen Savy do it thought it wise to to the same, and it would have worked, only this time Byron lost his footing and crashed into Roty like an arrow from Robbin's bow. the clash made Roty hit his head hard on the floor and awoke to see a gloating Byron standing above him with his sword placed in the center of the target. Saying something no body understood... Look what the chicken hatched up this morning... yes thank you Byron... he walked over to the finals arena.

Byron v Savy! Finals coming soon after a word from our sponsors...

You biased coward! First: I challenged you to a fencing match, not one of dice, stupid (OOC: That in itself was out of context; they didn't have dice games back then). Second: Dude, you are even more biased than I was in yesterday's character analysis! Byron rolls a 6! Byron wins every time! Byron this, Byron that! Here's some advice: You are never gonna win anyone over playing like that. In fact, it only makes me suspicous... *oh2*

AgentRick, that alibi sucked, frankly. I vote: Lady Suzanne/AgentRick.

(OOC: ERMFH! You guys are still voting the wrong way!)

Mary, excellently spoken, Lt. Gastro Biasbutt shouldn't swoo someone with rigged dice games nor should his posts be trusted! SHAME ON YOU BYRON!

Mary: It's so hard to tell if people think I'm correct or if they just want to sleep with me. :cry_sad:

Mary: It's so hard to tell if people think I'm correct or if they just want to sleep with me. :cry_sad:

I'm not exactly a ladies man; I'm unmarried and single; so I just think that you're correct. It's people like Lt. GastroBlock that think like that.

It's probably safe to assume that the latter is the case. After all, women can't be correct, can they? :tongue:

It's probably safe to assume that the latter is the case. After all, women can't be correct, can they? :tongue:

Sexist :tongue:. However, you are correct on your first point.

Guess what? I finally found shaving cream! I was nearly going blind with my mustache, couldn't see Pual when he offered me a glass. I'm shaving now...

Guess what? I finally found shaving cream! I was nearly going blind with my mustache, couldn't see Pual when he offered me a glass. I'm shaving now...

Pual again? I thought we got rid of that creep? :wacko::tongue:

Pual again? I thought we got rid of that creep? :wacko::tongue:

Huh *huh*?!

Well then, I'm almost close to dying now. (no wonder) :hmpf_bad: I guess that means I'm gone. Lets see if things are different later in the day(Sorry if I ruined the game for anyone)

Well then, I'm almost close to dying now. (no wonder) :hmpf_bad: I guess that means I'm gone. Lets see if things are different later in the day(Sorry if I ruined the game for anyone)

Ummm.... I belive that's 6 votes so you are dead. In other, more exciting news, I've finished shaving and have changed into something more comftorble.

Who cares?

I care! So shut up, Bob!

Insult me all you want. But be warned: I may be useful in battles.

And how's that, Mr. Chilli Lovin' Foot Long Scaly Green Thing?

Well, just know I wont be a foot long tommorow... more like fifty feet long.

HA! Nothing grows that fast.

We shall see :devil:...

Don't worry, some of us still respect you, even if blocky doesn't...

I'm closing this thread now, we've made our decision.

Dead woman walking.

Be sure to PM your useless night actions to Dragonator now.