KimT

2008 Picture thread

Thank you very much for putting all pics together, kimt! :thumbup:

And thank you very much, simonjedi, for the new pic and the information about the new DS! :thumbup:

I betted that the DS will come with Han and Luke in Stormtrooper outfit - how should it be otherwise?! They look very good - although I'd have prefered Luke with short hairs :sceptic: .

And surely we'll get Leia and Tarkin, too.

We'll get pics of the DS already on June 20th?! That's really nice! :thumbup:

The article says that there'll be two new minifigs: But with these two new minifigs they don't mean Han and Luke in ST outfit, do they?

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

We'll get pics of the DS already on June 20th?! That's really nice! :thumbup:

The article says that there'll be two new minifigs: But with these two new minifigs they don't mean Han and Luke in ST outfit, do they?

Klaus-Dieter

Hopefully not.

I hope to get the "Ion cannon" (?) troopers with the black version of the helmet seen in white in the rebel scout speeder.

KimT

Hopefully not.

I hope to get the "Ion cannon" (?) troopers with the black version of the helmet seen in white in the rebel scout speeder.

KimT

You mean the Imperial Gunners, kimt? Yes, they'd be very cool :oh: !

But more than them I'd like to see some DS Troopers :wub: (which I bet we'll surely get) and a new officer minifig :wub: :wub: !

For the DS Troopers TLG could use the new guns (these CW commanders own) - but of course in black :wink: .

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

I think kimt is talking about the DS troopers, too. The gunners seen operating the DS superlaser in Ep. IV.

The wear similar helmets as the rebels do in the rebel BP, just in black as kim mentioned. The royal guards are red. Hopefully we get DS troopers as they'd be really new minifig. Royal guards are not and there were none of them on the original DS as the emperor never was aboard DS I. I don't think that those Han and Luke figs are the *new* figures as there's nothing really new about them, just old parts mixed together.

Ah, and thanks to kimt for all the work he's done. I think a new thread for the 08line is a good idea and the indexes are really great :thumbup:

Best regards, Benny

I think kimt is talking about the DS troopers, too. The gunners seen operating the DS superlaser in Ep. IV.

Ah, and thanks to kimt for all the work he's done. I think a new thread for the 08line is a good idea and the indexes are really great :thumbup:

Best regards, Benny

Yup! I just couldn't remember their real name.

And np :grin: looks like I'm the new watchdog around at least for the time being.

KimT

Thanks for doing this, indeed the other thread was getting rather long and congratulations on your regulator status.

Thanks you for a photo. From these sets most of all AT-TE, V-19 and The Homing Spider-Droid are pleasant to me.

Congrats on becoming the SW regulator! And thanks for making this new thread with ALL the pics in the first post. really makes things easy.

Very good! :thumbup: We needed a new, more organized thread! Now how about adding the known release dates and prices of these? :sweet:

Very good! :thumbup: We needed a new, more organized thread! Now how about adding the known release dates and prices of these? :sweet:

What do You think I am? Superman? :hmpf_bad:

I'll see what I can dig up in the former thread on the subject and add whatever information I find.

Also You're more than welcome to (re)post such info in this thread and I'll add it to the first post.

What's needed is PRICE, SET# & RELEASE DATES

Thanks in advance

KimT

7673 - Magna Guard Fighter - $44.99 USD/$54.99 CAD/£39.99 - 421 pcs - July 26th

7674 - V-19 Torrent - $54.99 USD/$69.99 CAD/£49.99 - 471 pcs - July 26th

7675 - AT-TE - $89.99 USD/$119.99 CAD/£69.99 - 798 pcs - July 26th

7676 - Republic Gunship - $119.99 USD/$139.99 CAD/£79.99 - 1,034 pcs - July 26th

7678 - Droid Gunship

7679 - TX-130S Fighter Tank

7680 - The Twilight

7681 - Homing Spider Droid

10188 - Death Star

I think that's right so far.

7673 - Magna Guard Fighter - $44.99 USD/$54.99 CAD/£39.99 - 421 pcs - July 26th

7674 - V-19 Torrent - $54.99 USD/$69.99 CAD/£49.99 - 471 pcs - July 26th

7675 - AT-TE - $89.99 USD/$119.99 CAD/£69.99 - 798 pcs - July 26th

7676 - Republic Gunship - $119.99 USD/$139.99 CAD/£79.99 - 1,034 pcs - July 26th

7678 - Droid Gunship

7679 - TX-130S Fighter Tank

7680 - The Twilight

7681 - Homing Spider Droid

10188 - Death Star

I think that's right so far.

Thanks and added to the first post

KimT

Very nice! This new thread is exactly what we needed. All we need to do is find out prices and release dates for the second batch, and we'll be golden!

That's a nice Venator-class ship...but it's got to be a custom...no stickers :wink:

Sure wouldn't mind shelling out another $300 for a UCS scale ship like that though.

It's a custom. It looks made by the hands of a TFOL or AFOL.

And in the 7676 it must just be dk gray mixed with white but... does that trooper have yellow stripes??

--{[:-(

Thanks Rancor.erhm... :blush: Raptor

Some of the pics are already in the list, but I'll be sure to add those not there.

Keep up the good work. :thumbup:

KimT

Edited by kimt
can't read without my glasses

Thanks KimT :thumbup: Can't wait for better pics of the spider droid! I wanna buy it already! And that magna ship and droids are growing on me :wub:

And thanks again for more pics.

I guess I'll have to clean up the first post soon and just keep the best pics for each set.

KimT

Wow thanks for the pics and videos Raptor! I'm so looking forward to buying those sweeties!

They all look great! And the Venator cruiser is awesome, I'd spend some serious money if TLC made one like this :wub:

Benny

We got a nice collection of pics goin' on here. I have to admit, I wanted the V-19 before, but wasn't considering buying one due to the price tag. But the more I look at it the more I want one. The Pilot makes it seem pretty worthwhile as well. I need more money!

Wow thanks for the pics and videos Raptor! I'm so looking forward to buying those sweeties!

They all look great! And the Venator cruiser is awesome, I'd spend some serious money if TLC made one like this :wub:

Benny

yo benny, yeah me too want the venator destroyer! I think I will buy only some RGS of all new the new stuff. what a big clone army we get. :tongue:

We got a nice collection of pics goin' on here. I have to admit, I wanted the V-19 before, but wasn't considering buying one due to the price tag. But the more I look at it the more I want one. The Pilot makes it seem pretty worthwhile as well. I need more money!

Have you seen the YouTube video of the wings folding out? It looks so sweet! :cry_happy: It really makes you want that set badly! :cry_sad: I don't know how long I'll be able to resist the urge to buy it myself. :sceptic:

WHY DO YOU TORTURE OUR WALLETS SO, TLG?! :sing: