Sign in to follow this  
mediumsnowman

[O - F03] Wake me up

Tags: Civil, Building, Spaceship (?)

[O - F03] Wake Me Up Inside

CLAPPIE: "This is CLAPPIE unit OX-247 to control tower, over. Do you receive me, over?"

HQ: We receive you, over.

CLAPPIE: "Our ship was struck by an asteroid in sector G10. I placed the pilot, Jebediah O'Reilly, into hypersleep as our GATE drive was critically damaged. He's been out for over three weeks, and has been displaying odd brain activity recently. I want a med team waiting for us."

HQ: "Affirmative. Please proceed to Docking Bay 3."

[O - F03] Wake Me Up Inside[O - F03] Wake Me Up Inside

CLAPPIE: "Landing successful. Brain activity is spiking... get that med team out here!"

Tech Guy: "Get that oxygen mask hooked up. I've never seen anything like this. Put him in Room B01. This is out of our league."

Tech Girl: "The data from the CLAPPIE unit is indeed unusual. I'm afraid if we don't wake him up soon..."

Tech Girl: "...he's not going to wake up."

Figless shot in spoiler:

Spoiler

C&C welcome. :classic:

Edited by mediumsnowman

I'm not saying I'm going to steal that bottle thing on the stretcher, but ... I'm not saying I won't. :laugh:

I like the medical landing area, a couple greebles behind the containers at right would have fleshed it out a bit more, but as someone who appreciates the clean aesthetic I always struggle to find the balance between the two. Are those tooth marks on that 1x2 brick? :look:

1 hour ago, Kodan Black said:

I'm not saying I'm going to steal that bottle thing on the stretcher, but ... I'm not saying I won't. :laugh:

I like the medical landing area, a couple greebles behind the containers at right would have fleshed it out a bit more, but as someone who appreciates the clean aesthetic I always struggle to find the balance between the two. Are those tooth marks on that 1x2 brick? :look:

Thank you! I inherited several large bins of used Lego... if those are tooth marks they're not mine. :look: