anakin066

Who is the bad guy here?

31405539385_79aa20e8a8_b.jpgStar Wars Execution by liyukhim2009, on Flickr

I made this diorama after I found some of the newest episodes of the Rebel series disturbing. With more and more Star Wars movies and media being released, I think I am suffering from a Star Wars overload. Perhaps everyone can have their own Star Wars, where one can believe in the legends or the canon storyline, or even the one your fantasy and imagination created. Maybe I can pretend episode 7 never happened. In my very own Star Wars universe, Han Solo and Princess Leia lived happily ever after. :)

On 12/4/2016 at 7:38 AM, anakin066 said:

31405539385_79aa20e8a8_b.jpgStar Wars Execution by liyukhim2009, on Flickr

I made this diorama after I found some of the newest episodes of the Rebel series disturbing. With more and more Star Wars movies and media being released, I think I am suffering from a Star Wars overload. Perhaps everyone can have their own Star Wars, where one can believe in the legends or the canon storyline, or even the one your fantasy and imagination created. Maybe I can pretend episode 7 never happened. In my very own Star Wars universe, Han Solo and Princess Leia lived happily ever after. :)

I don't watch rebels, but this scene is outirght f%cked up. Really creepy with that full smile on the face of the rebel trooper....*huh*

He's not really going to excecute an unarmed prisoner like that, is he? Maybe he's a former Imperial so he's mentally deranged.

1 hour ago, Only Sinner said:

He's not really going to excecute an unarmed prisoner like that, is he? Maybe he's a former Imperial so he's mentally deranged.

...So it's okay because he's Impierial? If you think the Rebellion was composed of all just and morally upstanding people you really need to read the older books and games more.

Nice scene although work on the background and camera angle. 

12 hours ago, jhaelego said:

Im pretty sure this happened in clone wars, not rebels.

Then something if off, because if this was in CW, there couldn't be imperial troopers vs rebels...

On 12/6/2016 at 5:13 AM, brobert said:

Then something if off, because if this was in CW, there couldn't be imperial troopers vs rebels...

Well obviously the characters aren't the same, but this situation occurred in CW between pong krell and a clone trooper.