Borex

Compatible Minifigures Discussion.

29 minutes ago, Mattyj82 said:

186 u will be very lucky to find. Been looking for a year, managed to blue lantern on eBay for a few quid. 

187 stil pops up on aliexpress. Search superman blocks. Think they got the old legs? 

Edit:

after 20mins I found this. Cant vouch  for the seller. The figs in the photos have sy stands.

Weird how SY186 became so rare. There always seems to be a high demand for.

18 hours ago, wickedlemon said:

Weird how SY186 became so rare. There always seems to be a high demand for.

With the variety of lanterns it includes it is great for building the Corps. We've seen a ton of Green and Yellows but its the only set that has also given us orange, blue and red. 

I've actually got an eBay listing at the moment that has the blue and red lanterns from that set as part of the figure lot.

1 hour ago, Robianco said:

I've actually got an eBay listing at the moment that has the blue and red lanterns from that set as part of the figure lot.

Link please mate?

51 minutes ago, Mattyj82 said:

Link please mate?

I've sent a PM

49 minutes ago, bbquicksilver said:

Which aliexpress store are you guys using. All of the ones I used are closed or don't sell minifigures anymore?

Tmgt twt blocks store

Minifigures wholesale

Five-stars blocks store

4 minutes ago, megafpf5k said:

I think facebook may have just taken down the Customize Minifigures Intelligence page.  

It did. The admin wrote a post on his blog.

"cut off one head, two more shall take its place" :pir-devil:

I think he was warned before. He should have stayed away from lepin. Too bad, i liked his page. Especially when he had pictures of asian toyfares. 

Does he have another website?

9 hours ago, megafpf5k said:

I think facebook may have just taken down the Customize Minifigures Intelligence page.  

Facebook took down my agoodfella minifigs page -- for what??

I never really used or liked FB before, but this is the last straw for me -- Facebook can't go out of business soon enough.

6 hours ago, agoodfella77 said:

I never really used or liked FB before, but this is the last straw for me -- Facebook can't go out of business soon enough.

We still have Flickr bud

6 hours ago, agoodfella77 said:

Really not sure why they'd do that. I can only think they had instructions to ditch certain pages and somehow your has got caught up in things... maybe even a jealous kid reported the page. What a rubbish thought.

8 hours ago, agoodfella77 said:

That is nuts. I'm pretty sure the whole process is automated. Last email I got from Lego for Herobloks included pages that didn't even have minifigures on, but Pokemon buildables. The trouble with Facebook, eBay or any web host that acts on the DMCA is that it's easier to pull stuff than risk action. It means that every time we get screwed over with no comeback.

15 minutes ago, kid said:

Doesn't look to be anything new. Hopefully we'll get some better photos to confirm.

Even if nothing is new in that set it's nice to have SY put all those designs into one set. There's the Amazing Spiderman that Christo printed SDCC Spidey, Phoenix Arachnid Hero, Negative Zone Spidey, Superior...

They could be very nice for the Spidey fans out there (of whom I'm not one by the way).

11 minutes ago, Robianco said:

Even if nothing is new in that set it's nice to have SY put all those designs into one set. There's the Amazing Spiderman that Christo printed SDCC Spidey, Phoenix Arachnid Hero, Negative Zone Spidey, Superior...

They could be very nice for the Spidey fans out there (of whom I'm not one by the way).

At least it's a way to guarantee getting some of these figures without the old SY feet.

Also SY700 and SY714 if you're want even more (or the same) SY Spidey figures. They're really milking the new movie. Just a shame they're not stepping up like all the other brands and giving us new figures.

49 minutes ago, brickmasterben11 said:

Anyone know a good place (preferably ebay or amazon) to buy a compatible 1966 Batman?

With the rule against discussion of official designs I will suggest you're best to try BrickLink for the official.