6 hours ago, Jackjack said:

He's definitely in the sets , have you not seen the box art it has him on it I doubt he  would be on box art and not be in sets 

I'm not doubting him being in the sets. I'm doubting him having a hairpiece that's the wrong hairstyle and wrong color. 

Edit: If you're talking about Superman, I believe he'll be in the sets but he won't have a $50 vehicle set devoted to him. 

Edited by GoldenNinja3000

38 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I'm not doubting him being in the sets. I'm doubting him having a hairpiece that's the wrong hairstyle and wrong color. 

Edit: If you're talking about Superman, I believe he'll be in the sets but he won't have a $50 vehicle set devoted to him. 

Considering he's dead for now, he'll probably be back for the final act of the film, meaning he'll probably appear in one set. Unless the theory about Darksied and Steppenwolf reviving him as their minion turns out to be true, in which he could appear in two.

But it's too early for speculation, we don't know much about the movie, or the sets, so we just need to wait until we have concrete information from a trusted source

6 hours ago, J3D1-T said:

That's what I thought, I think he was either lying, or doesn't understand how pricing works. A Batmobile and 6 minifigs for $120, the last one was $55 and had 5 minifigs. @Jackjack is definitley lying about it, or he just has a bad source. Either that or he means that Bat-Tank like thing from the new trailer, although some of the other things sound pretty ridiculous.

I'm just telling what I've been told , I belive my source has seen fake Mocs of the sets 

1 minute ago, Jackjack said:

I'm just telling what I've been told , I belive my source has seen fake Mocs of the sets 

Then why not say that when you were posting it, I suggest you find a new source, or if you were lying then just stop.

16 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

Why do I want this? The invisible jet looks pretty neat as well :classic:

Yes, I too am looking forward to buying this set. I really love the Krytomites:laugh:

These sets are really cool- I just wish I had enough in my Lego budget to get some. I love what they're doing with the dorms and how they connect to the high school! The Kryptomite factory is really awesome and I like how the girls are getting different outfits in the sets. Eclipso's palace looks amazing too!

I actually really like that Eclipso set! The Invisible Jet looks a little too similar to the one we already have, especially since it's not terribly accurate to the show, but I'm loving the Wonder Woman flight suit variant, and I'm kinda glad they didn't give Barry a mask, since he almost never wears one in the show. It would've been nice to have one of those hoodie pieces used here in place of it, though, if for no other reason than to finally get it in red. 

Ok, update: ALL those sets look really good! Is that Harley set the first example of Thor's hammer being used outside of a Marvel set? That Supergirl set comes with two capes for some reason, but looks really neat! I'm loving the Batgirl set, especially that little drone up in the left corner, and the Mad Harriet doll's hair is going to be so useful not only for a regular Mad Harriet figure but potentially for a custom Fire figure, too! This line has been so fun so far, and I never expected it to be! If only some of this could start rubbing off on the main DC sets more!

Also: there's gotta be a new Poison Ivy appearance in our future, with City introducing those new venus flytrap molds!

56 minutes ago, Numbuh1Nerd said:

I actually really like that Eclipso set! The Invisible Jet looks a little too similar to the one we already have, especially since it's not terribly accurate to the show, but I'm loving the Wonder Woman flight suit variant, and I'm kinda glad they didn't give Barry a mask, since he almost never wears one in the show. It would've been nice to have one of those hoodie pieces used here in place of it, though, if for no other reason than to finally get it in red. 

Ok, update: ALL those sets look really good! Is that Harley set the first example of Thor's hammer being used outside of a Marvel set? That Supergirl set comes with two capes for some reason, but looks really neat! I'm loving the Batgirl set, especially that little drone up in the left corner, and the Mad Harriet doll's hair is going to be so useful not only for a regular Mad Harriet figure but potentially for a custom Fire figure, too! This line has been so fun so far, and I never expected it to be! If only some of this could start rubbing off on the main DC sets more!

Also: there's gotta be a new Poison Ivy appearance in our future, with City introducing those new venus flytrap molds!

Thor's hammer was used in the Monster Fighter line and I think in the Assembly Square set as decoration. 

I'm really sorry for just barging in here and my absolute apologies if someone has already said this. But I was looking through the nice crisp pictures of the Summer sets and I keep looking at the Fun at the Beach set because it is absolutely exquisite! But I noticed that we have two amazing opportunities for some Super Hero figures! First off the old lady's legs can be used to make the Flash's legs with boots! Also the male volleyball player's legs can be used for a Booster Gold! Anyways again my apologies for the intrusion but I thought I'd let my fellow DC fans know :blush:

1 hour ago, Ashnflash said:

I'm really sorry for just barging in here and my absolute apologies if someone has already said this. But I was looking through the nice crisp pictures of the Summer sets and I keep looking at the Fun at the Beach set because it is absolutely exquisite! But I noticed that we have two amazing opportunities for some Super Hero figures! First off the old lady's legs can be used to make the Flash's legs with boots! Also the male volleyball player's legs can be used for a Booster Gold! Anyways again my apologies for the intrusion but I thought I'd let my fellow DC fans know :blush:

I was thinking about using those legs for flash too. Maybe we will get the same legs on the justice league flash, but I doubt it.

1 hour ago, Ashnflash said:

Those red and yellow legs could also be combined with a white hip piece and used on Deadshot. Also Shazam if you're one of the lucky few. Booster Gold has yellow pants with blue boots, so an inverse of those legs would be better, although I'm gonna use those blue and yellow legs on classic Thor.

43 minutes ago, Franklinw1234 said:

By the way, are we getting regular DC sets this year or are we just getting movie based sets this year?

Depends on whether you count Mighty Micros or not, plus any unannounced polybags and promotional items we may or may not get down the line.

8 hours ago, Master_Data said:

Depends on whether you count Mighty Micros or not, plus any unannounced polybags and promotional items we may or may not get down the line.

Let's not forget the controversial ComicCon minifigures!

And the ComicCon sets...

12 hours ago, Franklinw1234 said:

I was thinking about using those legs for flash too. Maybe we will get the same legs on the justice league flash, but I doubt it.

They won't be on JL Flash, he'll be too detailed for plain double print legs

So do think he will have just printing on his legs or duel molded legs with printing?

(just checked and flash doesn't have yellow boots in the justice league movie)

Edited by Franklinw1234

I don't think this has been posted yet...the 76075 "Wonder Woman Warrior Battle" is revealed! 286 pieces makes this look so irresistible when you think of the price range. The Wonder Woman figure looks incredible, very detailed! And Ares...see for yourself

https://m.imgur.com/a/C3hyb

Edited by Aegis2000

Thanks for the pics! Can anyone point out the differences between this wonder woman minifig and the one in Sky High Battle? At first glance it seems the blue in her skirt is lighter. That's about it that I can pick up.

Edited by BrickHat

Just now, BrickHat said:

Thanks for the pics! Can anyone point out the differences between this wonder woman minifig and the one in Sky High Battle? At first glance it seems the hair is new and the blue in her skirt is lighter.

I think the hair is the same but looking at it the only difference I can see if the blue being lighter, as you said.

13 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

Thanks for the pics! Can anyone point out the differences between this wonder woman minifig and the one in Sky High Battle? At first glance it seems the blue in her skirt is lighter. That's about it that I can pick up.

I know this is a common point of confusion for the first images shown, so I'm not fully confident, but I think her torso and boots are regular red, rather than the dark red used in the BvS figure.

Dangit, it was her lips that should be lighter, not her red and blue clothes.

=/

Ares is Cute though.

Edited by deskp