On 4/2/2017 at 10:44 AM, Felkin said:

Just nice to see she isn't flying the plane!

What do you mean? Steve's in the WWI plane, and she's flying the Invisible Jet. :tongue:

6 minutes ago, BlueberryWaffles said:

What do you mean? Steve's in the WWI plane, and she's flying the Invisible Jet. :tongue:

Oh my gosh! I was so carried away with Ares, I never noticed the Invisible Jet!

And to think LEGO was over this Super Hero female pilot thing :laugh:

I will definitely pick this up since I also passed on the BvS set, but mainly because I assumed she would be the same in the next set (similar to how Vision is similar enough). But seeing this, I don't think I necessarily NEED the other version of her, although I do want her other shield too.

This set looks good overall. The plane looks fine, but I will likely part it out. Ares looks good for another giant figure. I hope they make others and release them, either in sets or like Brickheadz in their own boxes(only as actual big figures like this). I hadn't realized, another war veteran named Steve.

42 minutes ago, TheLegoDr said:

I will definitely pick this up since I also passed on the BvS set, but mainly because I assumed she would be the same in the next set (similar to how Vision is similar enough). But seeing this, I don't think I necessarily NEED the other version of her, although I do want her other shield too.

This set looks good overall. The plane looks fine, but I will likely part it out. Ares looks good for another giant figure. I hope they make others and release them, either in sets or like Brickheadz in their own boxes(only as actual big figures like this). I hadn't realized, another war veteran named Steve.

You should just BrickLink her shield.

Here's the shield it only like $2-

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=75902pb08&name=Minifig, Shield Round with Rounded Front with Eagle Outline and Gold Trim Pattern&category=[Minifig, Shield]#T=S&O={}

1 hour ago, deskp said:

Or wait for that same shield to be in JL sets.

Is that just guessing or do you know for a fact we'll be getting that shield again?

1 hour ago, deskp said:

Or wait for that same shield to be in JL sets.

Might not be a good idea to assume you can just get it in a future set when you don't actually know it'll be back.

I kinda skipped the BvS Sky Battle set, is this new shield different from that one?

6 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

I kinda skipped the BvS Sky Battle set, is this new shield different from that one?

Yes, they are different.

New: 76075 Wonder Woman Warrior Battle

Old: Image result for lego bvs wonder woman

21 minutes ago, Amazing Bricks said:

Yes, they are different.

New: 76075 Wonder Woman Warrior Battle

Old: Image result for lego bvs wonder woman

Honestly, I like the new one better.

Well we could hope they fix the color issue on the shield in the JL sets. But considering WW shield is also using the light color instead of the gunmetal, I doubt it will happen.

I think the white ancient greek warrior woman's shield works pretty well from that one CMF series. Thats the one I use now

2 hours ago, adam1210leg said:

Ang new info about Justice League sets or minifigures? 

I'd like to see Gordon, Mera and Steppenwolf.

I don't think anything else has been leaked. Probably more information will be coming out soon, because the Lego Ninjago Movie set picture was leaked and that is released two months before the justice league movie.

2 hours ago, adam1210leg said:

Ang new info about Justice League sets or minifigures? 

I'd like to see Gordon, Mera and Steppenwolf.

Not at the moment, but we should be hearing news on these sets any day now :classic:

1 hour ago, Franklinw1234 said:

I don't think anything else has been leaked. Probably more information will be coming out soon, because the Lego Ninjago Movie set picture was leaked and that is released two months before the justice league movie.

Not leaked, released by LEGO.

1 hour ago, deskp said:

Not leaked, released by LEGO.

Oh, I didn't know Lego released the Ninjago Movie set pictures. Isn't a little early for them to do that?

1 hour ago, Franklinw1234 said:

Oh, I didn't know Lego released the Ninjago Movie set pictures. Isn't a little early for them to do that?

It was a poster that displayed 2 of the sets. Also this isn't the place for such discussion. Thanks!

On 2/22/2017 at 11:10 PM, BatofGotham said:
On 2/22/2017 at 6:30 PM, Soupperson1 said:

Not expecting Gordon and Mera at all considering how small their roles are. But there's a small hope for Gordon cause he's on the rooftop scene with the League. Hopefully 2018's Aquaman get sets so we can finally have mera. Also curious on how they'll make Steppenwolf I dont think a bigfig can capture the details on his suit and he has this axe thing so maybe brickbuilt?

Edited by BatofGotham

6 hours ago, BatofGotham said:

Also curious on how they'll make Steppenwolf I dont think a bigfig can capture the details on his suit and he has this axe thing so maybe brickbuilt?

There would be absolutely no issue in making him into a bigfig. Why do you think that.

I really hope he's not another brick built guy.

6 minutes ago, deskp said:

There would be absolutely no issue in making him into a bigfig. Why do you think that.

I really hope he's not another brick built guy.

I dont think a bigfig cna capture the details on his suit. Correct me if I'm wrong but a bigfig cant hold anything right?

1 hour ago, BatofGotham said:

I dont think a bigfig cna capture the details on his suit. Correct me if I'm wrong but a bigfig cant hold anything right?

Yeah they can. They hold anything bar-sized in their fists. Look at the Cave Troll and Goblin King from LotR as examples. 

1 hour ago, BatofGotham said:

Big figs can hold things.  The printing on the big figs is perfectly sufficient.

30a9cn9.png