Hinckley

Review: 7620 Indiana Jones - Motorcycle Chase

Sorry Exobuilder, but mine also arrived yesterday. I ordered the Classic Adventures Collection from S@H eight days ago.

The Motorcycle Chase is, well... brilliant. For 13 euros, you get a classic Indy scene. Call me crazy, but to me the Sean Connery face alone is worth at least half of that price. The hat he's wearing is movie-correct, but I prefer him without it. That way you can see a lot more of his face, which is amazing. Best minifig of 2008 already, if you ask me.

My only gripe is LEGO 'going cheap' and giving the notzi in this set the uniform of the Truck Chase notzi's. For them it was movie-correct, but this guy needs to have a grey/green uniform. Oh well. With those soviets from the Indy IV sets, I'll change it to my liking.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again: LEGO should give the designers of the Indy sets a pay rise. Bloody brilliant stuff!

The Sean Connery face alone is worth at least half of that price. The hat he's wearing is movie-correct, but I prefer him without it. That way you can see a lot more of his face, which is amazing. Best minifig of 2008 already, if you ask me.

I completely agree....it's so realistic...and yeh without the helmet you can see the forehead detail.

Yay, I got my 7620 today! I can finally make my comic! ( Stay tuned until tomorrow to see it ;-) )

whats DHL stand for? please? X-O

There are several search engines out there and wikipedia. Have you tried those? If someone doesn't answer your question the first time, there are several other ways to find the answers you need. ;-)

oh... yeah... umm... :-$ yeah...

nice review, BTW, i should be getting this one soon *sweet*

Nice Review Hinckley. :-D

I just want to add this. Something I made for a Review in my own local Lego Forum.

Hope u all enjoy this! Its a scene from the movie.. but i changed it a bit.

action.gif

you can see more review pics here

That's awesome, AzMean. You should start a separate thread for it so more people are likely to see it. Great work! *sweet* *y*

Really great *y* *wub* !

You should send it to TLC, AzMean. That seems to be the only clip they don't display on the site, out of the set relates ones 8-|

LuxorV

That's awesome, AzMean. You should start a separate thread for it so more people are likely to see it. Great work! *sweet* *y*

Nah,.. i rather keep it in the same "subject" :)Thanks for the compliments!

pretty funny :-D great work *y*

Thanks! *sweet*

Really great *y* *wub* !

You should send it to TLC, AzMean. That seems to be the only clip they don't display on the site, out of the set relates ones 8-|

LuxorV

Send it to TLC? haha... i dun tink mine is that good! I was kind of in a lazy mood wen i was taking the shots for the animations, dats why the frames are quite... far away from each other. heh.. maybe i would do another for the truck Chase. :-P

Nah,.. i rather keep it in the same "subject" :)Thanks for the compliments!

Thanks! *sweet*

You're welcome, but a lot of people have read this review already and might not stop by again if they see it revived. If you want more people to see it, a new topic would be best suited. After all, your stop motion is not the same subject as a review of the set...

You're welcome, but a lot of people have read this review already and might not stop by again if they see it revived. If you want more people to see it, a new topic would be best suited. After all, your stop motion is not the same subject as a review of the set...

Sure thing Hinckley. I will take note of that.. maybe I will make a new thread once I have created the Truck Chase Scene one. Heh.. X-D

Sure thing Hinckley. I will take note of that.. maybe I will make a new thread once I have created the Truck Chase Scene one. Heh.. X-D

looking forword to it *y*

anyway to stay on topic, great reveiw Hinckley *y* X-D

Got mine today, couldn't wait anymore and ordered one on-line (I got in in 3 working days trough Lego shop @ home).

This set is very cool and really worth it's money.

But two things were somehow disapointing.

The bikes are just to modern, they don't look WW2, not by a long shot...

Seing all the new peaces for Batman and the Upcoming Clone Wars, why not a WW2 gun for the German Soldiers? There is no good althernative in my opinion.