Sign in to follow this  
Hammerstein NWC

[MOC] Droneuary - "The Holepuncher"

The Hole Puncher

Used in the Buggoid Conflicts - Deployed in numbers, it's primary purpose is to be airdropped into hot zones and clear the way for the more specialized two man teams used to clear hive-worlds.

Armed with a 50. cal turret auto turret, it's earned the nickname "the holepuncher".

24489241676_d16dd31836.jpg

I like that big trans blue thing - what brick is it?

Its a baseplate from the Dimensions packs.

Its a baseplate from the Dimensions packs.

Aha! Thanx + do you also know its ID (so I can look it up on BrickLink)?

Aha! Thanx + do you also know its ID (so I can look it up on BrickLink)?

Sorry i dont .... There are two different kinds ( Actually a ton more as each one for the minifigs have different prints on them ), and then the ones for all the accesories that dont have any prints.

As they have electronics in them, im guessing that the ones for each minifig are all different, and cant be rewritten ( which would give each of them a different number on BL ).

But the ones for all the accesories i believe are the same as they will only be activated when a minifig is putted onto the toypad and the game asks you to confirm building the accesory for that exact minifig and then writes its tag to the "baseplate".

It looks as Hammerstein have used an baseplate for accesories, as i cant se any print on it.

Hope it makes some sense as on how to find them on BL . :tongue:

Edited by KlodsBrik

Sorry i dont .... There are two different kinds ( Actually a ton more as each one for the minifigs have different prints on them ), and then the ones for all the accesories that dont have any prints.

As they have electronics in them, im guessing that the ones for each minifig are all different, and cant be rewritten ( which would give each of them a different number on BL ).

But the ones for all the accesories i believe are the same as they will only be activated when a minifig is putted onto the toypad and the game asks you to confirm building the accesory for that exact minifig and then writes its tag to the "baseplate".

It looks as Hammerstein have used an baseplate for accesories, as i cant se any print on it.

Hope it makes some sense as on how to find them on BL . :tongue:

Actually not much but thanx a lot for your interest to help me, my friend - appreciated! :thumbup::grin::laugh: