Sign in to follow this  
captaintau

Ultimate Star Wars Minifig Challenge

I'll vote Greedo as well. ESB Luke is still a putz before he goes to Dagobah and Greedo from the cantina is hyper aware trying to collect a bounty. I have to ask GMV, what do you mean they are both yellow?

Luke is yellow, we know that, and Greedo is a set that has yellow heads, because Han is yellow. That means that Greedo would be yellow if he was human, but he isn't.

Well surprisingly (to me, anyway) Greedo wins. We'll see how he does later, in round 2.

Your next match comes again from Mos Eisley (remember this IS random). Introducing first, fresh from Shooting First, its Han Solo (Mos Eisley Cantina). And his opponent, hitching a lift on a Turbo Tank, its Jedi Master Mace Windu (LULS version).

Round 1, match 17. Han Solo (Mos Eisley Cantina) vs. Mace Windu (LULS)

Mace windu is a Jedi master

Han Solo is a smuggler

Han would be clever and hide in the cantina

Mace windu would come in and use the jedi mind trick on the bartender

The bartender is weak minded and tells him where Han is

Han fires first mace dodges and jumps up

Does a backflip and stabs Han with his lightsaber

The End

Piranha

Edited by Piranha

Han is smart. He thinks if he shoots Mace's Lightsaber hand, it'll cause a short through his minifig body and he'll blow up. But Mace is a master of Vapaad and slices straight through Han.

BTY I know there is no bartender in the set |-/

And I should know cause I own it :-D

Just trying to add some imagination to a boring match

Mace wins although he is a light up

Piranha

I couldn't log in last night hence there being no winner announced. I'm going to try to get two matches in todat, though to catch up.

Winner of the last match = Mace Windu

No messing, straight in with next one:

Round 1, match 18. Jabba the Hutt vs. Obi Wan Kenobi (Gungan Sub)

I think Jabba would stand a fair chance against anyone unarmed. What could they do to him? All he's gotta do is swing his tail or sit on them.

But he's against a very competent Jedi, albeit a Padawan. Obi Wan will just slice him up and make Hutt Steaks out of him, thereby feeding the slave population of Tattooine.

Jabba is so going down against nearly anybody (even C3-PO would stand a chance) Even R2 could fry his butt !!

He can't move, is slobby, has puny little hands and what have you !! It would be so easy to strangle him or kill him only by throwing stuff at him X-D

That slime ball is so doomed !!

*yoda*

The Hutt fiend knocks Obi-Wan's saber to the floor with his tail. Obi-Wan consequently launches himself at Jabba, but slides off as Jabba has... just come out of the shower. And so, Obi-Wan jumps, falls off, repeats, for several hours, until he is tired out. He falls onto the floor, panting. Suddenly, he sees his lightsaber, picks it up, turns, and is sat on by Jabba.

The Hutt wins.

TK

The Hutt fiend knocks Obi-Wan's saber to the floor with his tail. Obi-Wan consequently launches himself at Jabba, but slides off as Jabba has... just come out of the shower. And so, Obi-Wan jumps, falls off, repeats, for several hours, until he is tired out. He falls onto the floor, panting. Suddenly, he sees his lightsaber, picks it up, turns, and is sat on by Jabba.

The Hutt wins.

TK

I have the bongo, but I do not recall he had a lightsber.

Obi Wan would sit there and tell jokes all day long

Jabba would then die of being annoyed to death :-D

The end

Piranha

I have the bongo, but I do not recall he had a lightsber.

Yeah, there were two - one each for Obi Wan and Qui Gon

Anyway, we're back on track now. I declare Obi Wan the winner of the last match.

The next match (I think) is particularly interesting and not at all predictable. It comes from the jungle world of Kassyykk. Introducing first, arriving via Wookiee Catamaran, its CHEWBACCA. And his opponent, arriving via Slave I, its JANGO FETT

Round 1, match 19. Chewbacca (Wookiee Catamaran) vs. Jango Fett

If it was boba, it would be different. He is clumsy, we all saw it in episode 6 :-D But Jango is experienced and very good , the best bounty hunter. Chewie. being awookie, is slow and he needs to assmble his bowcaster in his pouch so jango gets the advantage and wins.

Jango would light that wookie on fire with his flamethrower

Then the wookie would burn to death after being blasted several times by jango

Piranha

Its a difficult one.

The point about Boba is unsound. Boba wore braided Wookiee scalps as a trophy as few if any bountyh hunters ever killed Wookiees. Also Boba is ultimately the more experienced and more competent Bounty Hunter.

Were in non-LEGO, I'd say Jango uses all the gadgets at his disposal such as flamethrowers, rappling lines to burn, entangle and hurt Chewbacca. Instead we have LEGO. Both of them are armed, but Jango doesn't have his gadgets.

Jango shoots Chewie, but they're little ineffective blasters whos bolts sting but don't actually damage Chewie. He just walks up to Jango who tries to retreat using his jetpack. Chewie gets a hold of him and rips his arms off. Then pulls of his jetpack/helmet revealing just a black black face. He twists Jango's head around, thereby revealing his human "smiley" face. Chewie wallops him with a giant paw accross his LEGO mush, KOing him.

Chewbacca wins

Chewie fires several shots from his bowcaster in Jango's direction and roars with pleasure when he sees an explosion. However, when he appoaches the "remains" he finds only a burning tree. Quickly he turns around and finds Jango there. He fires once and Chewie falls down to meet his forefathers.

Chewbacca, sensing an easy victory dives toward Jango, who quickly ignites his jetpack allowing the Wookie to slide under him, setting him on fire. Chewie doesn't panic however, quickly remembering when he was a little wookie and learned to stop, drop, and roll. Stop and drop go well. Roll, not so well, as he does forget that they're on Kashyyk and fighting on a walkway some 300ft above the ground. Jango mutters, "who's your daddy, now?" to which Chewie screams something which translates to "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo" as he falls to his death. Neither of them realises the irony of this exchange and it's future implications. Well, Chewie doesn't realise anything and Jango will eventually lose his head in another battle, so I guess neither cares much.

Chewbacca, thinking fast (and not realising Jango isn't a female wookiee, as he thought), grabs a cloth and a pair of LEGO scissors and begins frantically cutting away. He then visits his house, goes to his mum's room, grabs a few stuff and goes out to Jango in all his glory, batting his eyelashes.

"What the haych-ee-double hockey sticks are you wearing???" Jango cries, bewildered.

"Why, my best dress and makeup, silly!" Chewbacca giggles and moves in to kiss Jango, who quickly does the right thing and lops his own head off. Chewie wins.

TK