Sign in to follow this  
bacem

[MOC] cragster max battle mode (shuff + krader + seismo)

i think the title is self explanatory.

anyway, here it is.

14046366325_8f93b13438_o.jpg

this guy has a hip articulation, in which his upper body can rotate 360 degrees.

14043167292_41b7b1ca83_o.jpg

and he is also fully posable, thanks to the mini ball-joints.

14023228876_a702ea6503_o.jpg

well, that's it for now

C&C appreciated.

That is really cool looking. Look even better if you could incorporated the original Cragster Max head in the build. But with limited parts I see why you would not be able to.

How sturdy is the build?

That is really cool looking. Look even better if you could incorporated the original Cragster Max head in the build. But with limited parts I see why you would not be able to.

How sturdy is the build?

pretty sturdy. iso far i can pose him greely without worried that a pice will come off. as for cragster max head, i counldn't put it there, since most of the parts that suppose to be the head has been used in side the body. and i actually mean that this is a completely different figure, not just "cragster max with some upgrade". kinda like how wargreymon looks entirely different than greymon (if you watch digimon, you'll know what i mean)

This look good, the body look great like where you put in the gold pieces, the head is great as well but sad that you can make it have derp eye, legs are good but I think you should add some gold on it. Arms are not that good, the upper arms need some work and the lower arm is I don't really know what to say about it.

This look good, the body look great like where you put in the gold pieces, the head is great as well but sad that you can make it have derp eye, legs are good but I think you should add some gold on it. Arms are not that good, the upper arms need some work and the lower arm is I don't really know what to say about it.

thanks! :sweet: i ran out of gold pieces when i got to the legs and about arm, i kinda want to makes it looks beefy with what part i have on my disposal, this is the best i could do.

I like it. The only thing that bothers me about it is how it appears to have duck heads as hands.

Is he in any way related to the rock monsters from Power Miners and Rock Raiders?

Seriously, looks cool, but the googly eyes make it go from threatening to cute.

I like it. The only thing that bothers me about it is how it appears to have duck heads as hands.

LOL! I can see that now...

Edited by LOTRfan

lol! now that you say it, cannot unsee it... btw, those fingers can move separately actually.

Is he in any way related to the rock monsters from Power Miners and Rock Raiders?

Seriously, looks cool, but the googly eyes make it go from threatening to cute.

thanks! :)

Well, a robot-like transformation is appropriate for the line. Thanks for sharing your design. Makes me think of platforming bosses -- the kind you might see in the Crash Bandicoot universe. That actually gives me an idea to work with once I start collecting Mixels.

Lovely to see the creative combinations people have come up with this last little while.

Edited by Fritzy

Well, a robot-like transformation is appropriate for the line. Thanks for sharing your design. Makes me think of platforming bosses -- the kind you might see in the Crash Bandicoot universe. That actually gives me an idea to work with once I start collecting Mixels.

Lovely to see the creative combinations people have come up with this last little while.

thanks! and looking forward to your creations too. :sweet: