Sign in to follow this  
wallacechow2005

[MOC] 31007 Alternate building - LEGO transformer

This is my first LEGO car transformer. 31007 is a good set for building transformer and mecha.

The concept of my car creation is based on the Batman Tumbler. It's east to transform to robot.

Hope you all like it.

AUdyd.jpg

36m90.jpg

JzEd6.jpg

R5c37.jpg

84yh5.jpg

Start to transform~~

g39Rk.jpg

BS0eZ.jpg

4Lg83.jpg

zJh00.jpg

550c8.jpg

jG234.jpg

S8ORn.jpg

4iCzm.jpg

51tMX.jpg

2J0WP.jpg

61D94.jpg

5N5H5.jpg

considering this is your first legoformer, this is a pretty good start. keep it up, buddy! :thumbup:

31007 is a good set for building transformer and mecha.

can't agree more. it definitely is. :sweet:

Just the ability for the robot to give a thumb up already makes this a winner. :sweet: I must say the mecha features great form and the vehicle mode is very interesting like that of a concept car.

Edited by TheOrcKing

I like this a lot. It looks like it would be a lot of fun in a brikwars mech battle. I think I'll try making a brikwars card for it. :sweet:

I don't make Transformers but this is awesome! I really like the joints you used but I can't seem to ever find those...

considering this is your first legoformer, this is a pretty good start. keep it up, buddy! :thumbup:

can't agree more. it definitely is. :sweet:

Just the ability for the robot to give a thumb up already makes this a winner. :sweet: I must say the mecha features great form and the vehicle mode is very interesting like that of a concept car.

I like this a lot. It looks like it would be a lot of fun in a brikwars mech battle. I think I'll try making a brikwars card for it. :sweet:

I don't make Transformers but this is awesome! I really like the joints you used but I can't seem to ever find those...

Thank you!