CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

We almost had that! if Pietro didn't do what he did :cry_sad: i'm never getting over that!

Could always be brought back after Infinity War... keep your hopes up :P

Same here,

What i really don't like about the new roster is War Machine, i've never really liked him.

I really wanted the roster of my favourite comic issue's, Cap's kooky quartet or West Coast Avengers

We almost had that! if Pietro didn't do what he did :cry_sad: i'm never getting over that!

I love War Machine as an character, I hate the actor however. Rhodey from the first iron Man was the best, Don Cheadle now however has zero personality. :laugh:

Could always be brought back after Infinity War... keep your hopes up :P

That's true i guess, still a game to come right :grin:

I love War Machine as an character, I hate the actor however. Rhodey from the first iron Man was the best, Don Cheadle now however has zero personality. :laugh:

Well he is cool and all, but not really interesting to me... just a bit secondary

I've been thinking about who could be this years comic con exclusives and i know people hate others guessing who could be it or not, But i think the captain America stealth suit and Bruce Banner could be it. It's an awesome variant for cap and I'd like to have one but i think I'd be able to live without it. Bruce banner is important but i can't see them putting him in a set sadly. This would be the way to make him.

I've been thinking about who could be this years comic con exclusives and i know people hate others guessing who could be it or not, But i think the captain America stealth suit and Bruce Banner could be it. It's an awesome variant for cap and I'd like to have one but i think I'd be able to live without it. Bruce banner is important but i can't see them putting him in a set sadly. This would be the way to make him.

I'd love the stealth suit cap. It is a really sick costume. But I think the most logical choice is something from Avengers Age of Ultron or Ant Man.

It honestly could be Klaw, Scarlet Witch, or Quicksilver like everyone is hypothesizing.

Edited by Legocity2713

Same here,

What i really don't like about the new roster is War Machine, i've never really liked him.

I really wanted the roster of my favourite comic issue's, Cap's kooky quartet or West Coast Avengers

Haha, no kidding. I ranted over it the entire week after seeing the movie. Now I just do it in short, intense spells... :hmpf_bad:

Could always be brought back after Infinity War... keep your hopes up :tongue:

Keeping my fingers crossed for that...

Jurassic World Barry makes for a good "Mack" from agents of SHIELD. Very rugged, bought mechanic look like he has from the show. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by Legocity2713

Yes, but keep your hopes up! Honestly, this is what should have trully happened haha

I'd say that whatever exclusive we get this year, we'll get it in mass later on. Lego finally seems to realize the damage of doing exclusive figures like that. I think they ought to just do what Funko does with their Pop Vinyls at Comic Con and just do metallic or glow in the dark or what-have-you variants on existing figures. People will still buy them for the sake of noticeable exclusivity, but we won't care because our collection will live on just fine without a silver Green Lantern.

but we won't care because our collection will live on just fine without a silver Green Lantern.

Indeed, i could live without an "special painted" minifig, but if they make a silver painted quicksilver they can take my money any day at ebay!

Edited by Hawkeye616

Yes, but keep your hopes up! Honestly, this is what should have trully happened haha

Oh i had seen that this morning :snicker: everyone on the video is like "Oh yeah why didn't he do that meeehh" Well i haven't seen Quicksilver stop time people!

But to be fair i fully expect him in Infinity War, Late-reviving is something Marvel hasn't pulled off really so i'd think that could be a hell of a moment!

Can you imagine seeing the leaked blurry set photo's for Infinity war in a year or two, and just seeing a little white haired minifig in there :purrr:

EDIT: Oh yeah, movie Ulysses is confirmed for Lego Avengers, so maybe he is a SDCC exclusive?

Edited by kevkipo

Oh i had seen that this morning :snicker: everyone on the video is like "Oh yeah why didn't he do that meeehh" Well i haven't seen Quicksilver stop time people!

Well he was fast enough that it looked that he stopped time in X-men, but even then X-men's quicksilver is not as good as AoU pietro in my opinion. And also, I'll take Ullyses over quicksilver sdcc ANY day!

Well he was fast enough that it looked that he stopped time in X-men, but even then X-men's quicksilver is not as good as AoU pietro in my opinion. And also, I'll take Ullyses over quicksilver sdcc ANY day!

Yeah because i don't care about Ulysses, if Quicksilver was a SDCC exclusive my heart would break i would want him so badly

Funko Pop! has a Black suited Ant-Man and they just call it Blackout Ant-Man, but it looks exactly like the LEGO Hank Pym suit. So maybe it's not made up. I still don't think that it's Hank Pym.

Funko Pop! has a Black suited Ant-Man and they just call it Blackout Ant-Man, but it looks exactly like the LEGO Hank Pym suit. So maybe it's not made up. I still don't think that it's Hank Pym.

I'm sure its just a flashback or something. :look:

I know there were supposed to be some flashback sequences featuring Hank's Ant-Man, so either it's that or perhaps he comes in for the final showdown or something. I'm kinda excited to find out, tbh!

I know there were supposed to be some flashback sequences featuring Hank's Ant-Man, so either it's that or perhaps he comes in for the final showdown or something. I'm kinda excited to find out, tbh!

Ikr. Next month boys and girls. :excited:

Hank Pym turns evil all the time in the comics, and it's even more likely he will due to his company being taken over. It's a good reason for him to go nuts and suit up.

They could just be throwing it in for collectors. The Miles Morales minifig in the new Carnage set isn't really related to anything in particular, movie or otherwise. Just tied to the comics. A really cool choice for collectors but it doesn't scream "Miles Morales will be in Civil War" or anything.

They could just be throwing it in for collectors. The Miles Morales minifig in the new Carnage set isn't really related to anything in particular, movie or otherwise. Just tied to the comics. A really cool choice for collectors but it doesn't scream "Miles Morales will be in Civil War" or anything.

Miles is in ultimate spiderman though

Miles is in ultimate spiderman though

Yeah, its based on two completely different things. Ant Man is a movie, Ultimate Spider-Man is a tv show.

I doubt that, when they put it in a set specifically based on the movie Ant-Man. Especially when two different toy companies are doing the same thing like that.