CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

That would be the best, yep! But it probably won't happen... I kind of like the polybag idea in general, but it should of course be available worldwide and to everyone the same.

Agreed. Same with all the sets. No exclusives BS.

Seeing as how the original avengers movie got four polybags, I think there might still be some hope for some others, hopefully including the iron legion or hydra henchmen.

Iron Legion seems unlikely because its only in the second most expensive set. Hydra Henchman is more likely because its in a fairly cheap set.

Though personally i think a polybag would include a War Machine updated black and silver version, given he is the only main Avenger we know is in the movie who we have'nt gotten a figure of.

One of the exclusive figures is likely the one that is included with the game.

Hey. Has anyone tried putting the arms of the Electro suit Batman (book exclusive) on Black Widow?

Not yet though its definitely something i'll get around to doing now, have a few 'upgrades in mind'. Though my main focus is finding good leg printing for Captain America, Thor and Quick Silver.

That would be the best, yep! But it probably won't happen... I kind of like the polybag idea in general, but it should of course be available worldwide and to everyone the same.

I agree. As collector I understand the importance of "limited editions" and "exclusives" but it's annoying when you have no chance to get them just because you don't live in a certain place :classic:

Iron Legion seems unlikely because its only in the second most expensive set. Hydra Henchman is more likely because its in a fairly cheap set.

Though personally i think a polybag would include a War Machine updated black and silver version, given he is the only main Avenger we know is in the movie who we have'nt gotten a figure of.

One of the exclusive figures is likely the one that is included with the game.

Not yet though its definitely something i'll get around to doing now, have a few 'upgrades in mind'. Though my main focus is finding good leg printing for Captain America, Thor and Quick Silver.

Yeah, a generic figure is likely to appear in a poly bag, maybe another iron man... (Yawn)

If you need help customising your figs, go to the minifig customisation workshop and ask for some aid in the purist superhero thread.

I agree. As collector I understand the importance of "limited editions" and "exclusives" but it's annoying when you have no chance to get them just because you don't live in a certain place :classic:

Agreed.

Ya Scarilian head over to the purist page I'm on there and will have pictures up soon, maybe give you some ideas.

I know that we all want to see Civil War, doc strange, agents of shield, and defenders. But what about like two ghost rider sets?

For Cap, I'm using the Series 4 Hockey Player legs. For Thor, I'm using the Series 7 Space Marine legs (they work better than you'd think). For QS, I'm using Karai's legs. I'm satisfied with all of them, but I might look a little more into legs for Thor.

Ya Scarilian head over to the purist page I'm on there and will have pictures up soon, maybe give you some ideas.

I know that we all want to see Civil War, doc strange, agents of shield, and defenders. But what about like two ghost rider sets?

Doubtful, seeing as there's no media with him right now. There's more of a consumer base for the Movies and Defenders.

Well I don't live in Germany, I live in Ireland. The Hydra Fortress Smash set should be available to buy in all shops worldwide like the others and like I said I don't buy online. Plus the fact polybags can't be bought in Ireland has well and certain minifigures are only available to get at comic cons in America in a limited number ticks me off as well.

Ahhhh....my fault. Thought set was only TRU exclusive in US.

That lead from one to another and then to the polybag statement. :p

Really nice find with the hockey player legs! Do you have pics up somewhere where I can see those new legs on the minifigures?

So what colour hair did we decide was the best for Scarlet Witch out of the replacements? :s

For Cap, I'm using the Series 4 Hockey Player legs. For Thor, I'm using the Series 7 Space Marine legs (they work better than you'd think). For QS, I'm using Karai's legs. I'm satisfied with all of them, but I might look a little more into legs for Thor.

Might end up doing the same eventually. Would these look better on Quick Silver?

Ok, i shall keep an eye out for it. Looked through the purist thread and it is mostly DC or comic based, whereas my figures i'm hoping to make movie accurate, but i think it could help :3

Dont think we will get Ghost Rider sets until we get a new film or TV show of him

Yeah, a generic figure is likely to appear in a poly bag, maybe another iron man... (Yawn)

If you need help customising your figs, go to the minifig customisation workshop and ask for some aid in the purist superhero thread.

Yeah, seems like a plan :3 Not one for customising figures however might end up buying pre-customised pad printed parts for Captain America.

Edited by Scarilian

Really nice find with the hockey player legs! Do you have pics up somewhere where I can see those new legs on the minifigures?

I could get some pictures of them all later today. :thumbup:

Might end up doing the same eventually. Would these look better on Quick Silver?

Quite possibly. I don't own that figure, but I'd like to see it on QS!

For those wondering how accurate the Hydra Soldiers are (Mild spoilers that everyone already guessed)

7DZn171.png

In essence, pretty accurate though its more grey, black and blue rather than just the overall grey blue and white of the figure. Should have had helmets and the chima fists/hands though

I could get some pictures of them all later today. :thumbup:

Quite possibly. I don't own that figure, but I'd like to see it on QS!

Look forward to the pics :3

Might end up getting it then.

Edited by Scarilian

For those wondering how accurate the Hydra Soldiers are (Mild spoilers that everyone already guessed)

7DZn171.png

In essence, pretty accurate though its more grey, black and blue rather than just the overall grey blue and white of the figure. Should have had helmets and the chima fists/hands though

Look forward to the pics :3

Wow! how did you get by that? they look so strange...

Yeah, they definitely look a bit more modern and streamlined with his design. I do like how simple the Karai legs look, though. They look like the jeans he wears in the film, unlike the plain black legs he came with.

Oh god they are talking about the

Quicksilver Death thing

again...

Really starting to hate that, at least i have him in Minifig form :classic:

Anyone have any theories as to who could be a preorder bonus minifigure for the new Lego Avengers game? I'm personally thinking it'll be Daredevil or Bruce Banner.

Oh god they are talking about the

Quicksilver Death thing

again...

Really starting to hate that, at least i have him in Minifig form :classic:

Sorry dude... but one of the Avengers is definitely going to kick the bucket and sadly its probably going to be him...

Anyone have any theories as to who could be a preorder bonus minifigure for the new Lego Avengers game? I'm personally thinking it'll be Daredevil or Bruce Banner.

My guess would be War Machine (Black and Silver/Gray version) Most likely this version given he wears it in AoU also and we never got it for Iron Man 3's line;

Hot-Toys-Iron-Man-3-War-Machine-Movie-Masterpiece-Kneeling.jpg

Sorry dude... but one of the Avengers is definitely going to kick the bucket and sadly its probably going to be him...

I got 3 thousands reasons why it should and can be Thor, but this is a forum deticated to Lego sets. so lets continue on that

I agree it's going to be War Machine, he's very likely to be the fig

I just don't see it being War Machine. We got one in the Iron Man 3 sets plus his Iron Patriot variation for the last preorder bonus. I don't see them giving us another version of Rhodey for this pre-order bonus.

I could see them doing Coulson. I'd like to see them give us a new variation of Spider-Man (because I'm super tired of the current one, new boots just don't cut it for me), but that seems terribly unlikely.

Edited by strangely

I got 3 thousands reasons why it should and can be Thor, but this is a forum deticated to Lego sets. so lets continue on that

I agree it's going to be War Machine, he's very likely to be the fig

Umm, except that Thor not only has another solo movie coming, as well as being set to appear in infinite war parts 1 and 2

Personally it has to be either quicksilver or war machine, most likely the latter