CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Well in Canada there is no GOTG toys other then LEGO but in the US there is some but not as much as other films

Hulk_Smash could you have a look to see how tall that box was that we are assuming is the Avengers Tower when you go to the Lego store tomorrow? It will give us a better idea of weather it is the Tower or if it is just Hulkbuster.

Now I really want USM WW sets, at least one with Miles Morales... I want a Gambino minifigure. :grin:

Well in Canada there is no GOTG toys other then LEGO but in the US there is some but not as much as other films

What're you sayin', foo'? ;)

Sadly I don't think there's much chance of that happening unless the character actually appears in one of the cartoons. :sceptic:

:cry_sad:

Wait... didn't the Fantastic Four already appear in an episode of Avengers Assemble? Or was that Avengers EMH? :wacko:

hey everyone i have seen the 2015 marvel sets. i saw Five avengers sets, Two Ultimate spider-man sets and Three ant-man sets. well i can't make out much but i saw Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, a new Spider-man and one of the minifigures had a yellow cape so i assume its Vision. some new villains Ultron, Baron Von Strucker and some new spider-man villains that i could not make out. i did not see the ant-man ones, but they said there is three ant-man sets. there mite be more spider-man sets because i only saw two and another thing i did not see the DC sets only Marvel

Edited by LegoBatman55

hey everyone i have seen the 2015 marvel sets. i saw five avengers sets, Two Ultimate spider-man sets and three ant-man sets. well i can't make out much but i saw Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, a new Spider-man and one of the minifigures had a yellow cape so i assume its Vision. some new villains Ultron, Baron Von Strucker and some new spider-man villains that i could not make out. i did not see the ant-man ones, but they said there is three ant-man sets.

LegoBatman55 Did you see the actual Avengers sets then? Edited by Legoman123

well they were in a catalogue, I could not make out the sets. but the boxes and figures yes

Well thank you anyway. Did the tall box look like it could of been the Avengers Tower?

its hard to make out and there is a tall one and i am not sure if its avengers tower

The figures for the Avengers 2015 sets looks like Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Ultron, Baron Von Strucker, Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, Thor, Hawkeye, Black Widow, i could not tell what the spider-man figures were but there is a new Spider-Man figure Design. The Spider-man sets will most likely come out in the summer

Edited by LegoBatman55

Surprised at the amount of Ant-Man sets if true. Pleasantly surprised, though. Were you able to make out any of the features of the sets?

Edited by LMB10

no i don't mind you asking well its not official pictures it look like wolverine's but its not official so they mite change it

Edited by LegoBatman55

so what have you seen that you know the figs but not anything about the sets? and we know from Hulk_Smash that he has just seen outlines of boxes? and 8 film sets 5 + 3? and 6 post, let me be the first to say...

I don't think so

so what have you seen that you know the figs but not anything about the sets? and we know from Hulk_Smash that he has just seen outlines of boxes? and 8 film sets 5 + 3? and 6 post, let me be the first to say...

I don't think so

Looking at what he has said I think I agree with you. How can he have seen the minifigures but not the sets.

The preliminary catalogs have in the past shown rendered drawings of the minifigs in separate little boxes, drawings that are usually accurate to the final products. These appear in the same catalogs where the set pictures themselves are extremely preliminary. While the poster may be concocting the whole thing, it's not impossible.

Still, the minifigs he listed are pretty likely to be the ones we'll get, so it's hard to tell.

The three Ant-Man sets seem a little odd

Ant-Man is a little odd in its self, if we have got sets for a currant film its always 3 or more so if we do get sets 3 might be likely but we have also have not got sets for more than one film before and with five for the avengers it does seem very unlikely. I think the most likely is one set with ant man but not a film set like this years x men set.

I was always convinced we'd get a movie Ant-Man set, just not three. If expect one, possibly two. It doesn't seem like a film that has that many characters that would lend itself to Lego sets.

its hard to make out and there is a tall one and i am not sure if its avengers tower

The figures for the Avengers 2015 sets looks like Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Ultron, Baron Von Strucker, Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, Thor, Hawkeye, Black Widow, i could not tell what the spider-man figures were but there is a new Spider-Man figure Design. The Spider-man sets will most likely come out in the summer

Sorry, but not sure if I believe this. You didn't list any henchman, which I'd guess an Ultron drone would come in a few sets. You just really listed all the main characters. I've never seen a preliminary catalog that had boxes without pictures but all the minifigures in there. I've seen catalogs that have two minifigures max and no set pictures from the theme (example, Minecraft had the two minifigures from the them in the catalog just to add to the design; in my Summer 2014 preliminary catalog, they had a final picture of an UA minifigure, but the rest was just preliminary pictures). I'm sure it would be a breach of licensing contracts showing all those minifigures. There's a reason they don't show the sets....

But, I'm with you thinking that there will be three Ant-Man sets, if there are any Ant-Man sets. :grin:

I'm sure it would be a breach of licensing contracts showing all those minifigures. There's a reason they don't show the sets....

Can you really count minifigs as spoilers though? Sets for these types of films can give away situations, plot points. THOSE are spoilers. We all know who the characters are. Marvel even releases promotional images of them.

Can you really count minifigs as spoilers though? Sets for these types of films can give away situations, plot points. THOSE are spoilers. We all know who the characters are. Marvel even releases promotional images of them.

You could say that, and they did do that with Avengers. But, it's just a concept I've haven't seen before, and I've seen many catalogs. For that they should have just revealed it at SDCC or they should reveal it at NYCC. I'm sure we will get these minifigures, nevertheless, it's just that the source of this is iffy. Especially considering five minutes before he posted this he acted like he didn't see the DC sets, which would be in the same catalog...

But who am I to speak? I doubted the Jurassic World rumor until Hulk_Smash confirmed it.

Edited by just2good

Now I really want USM WW sets, at least one with Miles Morales... I want a Gambino minifigure. :grin:

Ayyyyy A Childish Gambino fan in the forums awesome, I was thinking the exact same thing :classic:

Also I'm a screenshot this guys post for now and if he is wrong within the following months we will know :hmpf_bad:

8 sets, and 3 for Ant Man, no way Ant=man needs that many sets, I have a feeling it's going to be similar to the Iron man 3 sets at this point..

Edited by Kire