CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

With all the sets coming this year I think the chances of a F4 sets are slim considering they'd need to make 2 sets to give us the four members.(As Lego hates to complete a team within a set.) And with 3 summer sets, its possible but not likely.

Pretty sure F4 sets aren't a possibility because Marvel is trying to cut all merchandise related to stuff owned by Fox.

Marvel has been trying to cut down on F4 merchandise. I can't say I blame them, giving how this new movie is looking.

Pretty sure F4 sets aren't a possibility because Marvel is trying to cut all merchandise related to stuff owned by Fox.

Thats not really how it is. They are spending their resources on things related to other stuff that ash gotten popular. for example guardians used to be NOTHING, now its a thing so marvel has focues its efforts on stuff like that, instead of a comic series that not very popular..

Marvel has been trying to cut down on F4 merchandise. I can't say I blame them, giving how this new movie is looking.

The trailer is great, really looks like it's going to be a fantastic movie.

Don't know if this has been pointed out but, on the Quinjet flap there is a Stark Industries logo like on the Hulk Cage.

I'm betting that there is a Stark Industries Bumper Sticker on the Jeep.

Even when it was first released it was always supposed to be distributed by Toys R Us, the only question was when.

Exactly, multiple credited sites reported when we first saw it, that it would be available as a toysrus promo, and that they made 100,000. This info was given to them by a LEGO employee. So buying one on eBay is silly if that many were made! They wouldnt just throw away that many figures. But the film came out so long ago, so im trying to figure out why they waited so long? I guess that the only question is when, if anyone knows?

No pun intended?

Edited by Quicksilver

Trailer was decent. Don't care for the film from what I've read so far, but if it gives us a chance to get comic-based sets, however unlikely, im all for it!

What trailer did you see? I saw a bland and dark trailer with dull narration that made my inner child who loved reading F4 comics want to burst into tears :sweet:

And Marvel is totally banning merchandise concerning the F4. They just stopped their comics run and there will be no merchandising for this movie. They're mad with Fox which means no F4 stuff

Will be covering all the images here and will update it throughout tommorow with images from all over the web...

Also appears that Elsa now has Loki's staff... which is interesting

Personally i thought it was 'ok' but focused way too much on being grounded in reality that the other aspects felt odd.

Edited by Scarilian

What trailer did you see? I saw a bland and dark trailer with dull narration that made my inner child who loved reading F4 comics want to burst into tears :sweet:

And Marvel is totally banning merchandise concerning the F4. They just stopped their comics run and there will be no merchandising for this movie. They're mad with Fox which means no F4 stuff

What trailer did YOU see? From your description "bland and dark trailer with dull narration", I'm guessing it was the same one I saw :grin:. At least I think that was a Fantastic Four (Fant4stic) trailer, not really sure though.

And yeah, Marvel totally banned any merchandise for F4 because of their relationship with Fox (we'll be seeing an Avengers and Justice League crossover before we ever see an Avengers crossover with F4 or X-Men).

Edited by psqidexslizer248

I hated the trailer! Really disappointed I didn't see enough but I still really want FF sets BUT NOT BASED ON THE MOVIE

Loved the trailer, super pumped up for the film. Although, I'm a bit sad we're not getting any traces of FF sets, seeing as last year we got a set based on DOFP. Well, sort of. But it would be amazing if there were two sets next year, one with a lab and one with Galactus, which would be huge, and....I'm getting ahead of myself, aren't I?

I hated the trailer! Really disappointed I didn't see enough but I still really want FF sets BUT NOT BASED ON THE MOVIE

Ok, so I DID see the right (right as in actual) trailer.

What was with that trailer? It was just shots of people sitting at desks and wearing space suits.

It looked like an INTERSTELLAR 2 trailer for crying out loud.

Soooo glad we are not getting sets for that movie.

Anyways... Hopefully we get some pics of the Hydra Fortress set from Toy Fair.

What was with that trailer? It was just shots of people sitting at desks and wearing space suits.

I think we are, we can finally see our Hero :innocent2:

I hated the trailer, it was really weird and not super hero related, Also Thing was wearing no pants :iamded_lol:

I think we are, we can finally see our Hero :innocent2:

I hated the trailer, it was really weird and not super hero related, Also Thing was wearing no pants :iamded_lol:

Oh, Hulk with the Avengers pants?

Hello everyone,

I have been reading this forums for a long time now and I also signed up some time ago. But now I have the feeling to participate in these discussions and conversations actively.

I am really excited for the new wave of Avenges sets as I am a huge fan of the MCU. I also like the other sets of the Ultimate tv series because of the minifigures. Hopefully, the Ant-Man sets turns out to be great as well.

Hopefully we do get some comic base Fantastic Four sets, Doctor Doom needs someone to fight against other than x-men, avengers, guardians, or spider-man with his buddies.

I dont say that we might, I just say that it would be nice

(apparently the new suits for the movie are gonna be black (so no classic blue or future foundation white suits)) :sceptic:

Edited by MarvinM

Is it weird that I was ONLY excited about this new F4 movie because I thought we would get Lego sets out of it?! Hope this feud with Fox won't stop us getting the X-Mansion on Lego Ideas.

Still, at least we're getting Miles Morales! I never thought that would happen!

Does anyone know for sure if we're getting a Wasp figure in the Ant-Man set? I know it's supposed to be movie-based, but I'm unclear on whether Wasp is even IN the movie (I'm hoping we'll learn more after Age of Ultron comes out and Ant-Man starts getting some proper publicity). Anyone else hoping Ant-Man gets a brick-built ant to ride in the set?

Is it weird that I was ONLY excited about this new F4 movie because I thought we would get Lego sets out of it?! Hope this feud with Fox won't stop us getting the X-Mansion on Lego Ideas.

Still, at least we're getting Miles Morales! I never thought that would happen!

Does anyone know for sure if we're getting a Wasp figure in the Ant-Man set? I know it's supposed to be movie-based, but I'm unclear on whether Wasp is even IN the movie (I'm hoping we'll learn more after Age of Ultron comes out and Ant-Man starts getting some proper publicity). Anyone else hoping Ant-Man gets a brick-built ant to ride in the set?

Pretty sure there is little to no chance of the x-mansion due to Marvel's ban on X Men merchandize and the fact we are already getting a $350 Helicarrier this year. If Lego is ever going to do something like the X mansion it will probably be a Big Scale Avengers Tower.

It is unknown if Wasp will be in Ant Man currently.

I think everyone wants a Brick build Ant. What else would they put in the set?

Will be covering all the images here and will update it throughout tommorow with images from all over the web...

Also appears that Elsa now has Loki's staff... which is interesting

Personally i thought it was 'ok' but focused way too much on being grounded in reality that the other aspects felt odd.

So did Lego only display the non-Liscened themes and Minecraft today?

Edited by Quicksilver

So did Lego only display the non-Liscened themes and Minecraft today?

Apparently their was more displayed, yet we dont have images of anything else yet....

We should get more in a couple of hours...

Edited by Scarilian

Apparently their was more displayed, yet we dont have images of anything else yet....

We should get more in a couple of hours...

According to just2good, they only showed non licensed sets. So, that means no Super Hero sets or anything like that, unfortunately.

According to just2good, they only showed non licensed sets. So, that means no Super Hero sets or anything like that, unfortunately.

Actually, he said "I've heard that they aren't letting any licensed sets besides Minecraft to have photos taken of... I hope that isn't true... :sad: ". So it's not that they aren't there, it's just that photos are forbidden, or thta's what he heard anyway.

I thought we were gonna hear news on Helicarrier though?

No, there was never any reason to believe we'd get Helicarrier news from the Toy Fair.