CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Legs are from Boromir and the hair is from Fili or Kili, haha! Glad you guys liked them :)

I like the electric suit batman parts on black widow.

Moving away from movie spoilers and whatnot...Luiggi got another figure!

16927513328_c2fa49e86c.jpg 16927514198_020c057cdd.jpg

I will say...what a waste of a second face! I mean honestly, when the hell is that ever going to be useful? And personally I think the legs are absolutely terrible--especially considering that Lego will be releasing a new boot print format in the same wave. Still, the upper half is nice. I'm really iffy on this.

Oh thank God, some actual news :cry_happy:

I do like this version, but yeah (ignoring it being a Juniors-set and being aimed at younglings) the second face makes zero sense for the comic-book versions.

Edited by DarthBrickus

I suppose the secondary face could be seen as a defeated face? Or worried that Spider-Man is coming?

Might have to get this if it's cheap enough; Would be quite nice to have a Green Goblin minifigure, and it will add some more points to my VIP Card :laugh:

I suppose the secondary face could be seen as a defeated face? Or worried that Spider-Man is coming?

Or just got impaled by my own glider.

Might have to get this if it's cheap enough; Would be quite nice to have a Green Goblin minifigure, and it will add some more points to my VIP Card :laugh:

Going off your theory that it is a worried face it might be for the kids so he doesn't look so scary.

Nothing happened. :snicker:

Cant cover DC Stuff here i am afraid, their is a DC forum... might be best to ask their about that.

As for Marvel stuff;

- Helicarrier released

- Avengers Age Of Ultron sets released

- Winter Soldier was exclusive with the Helicarrier (UK) however other places may be getting it later in the year as a polybag with purchases over $75

- Ant-Man set revealed (Spoilers maybe...) June release

- Carnage Shield Attack set revealed August release

- Sandman & Rhino set revealed August Release

- Spider-man hideout set revealed (Green Goblin comic based) August release

- Electro polybag appearing and disappearing

- Rumors of a figure with the Lego Marvels Avengers game - release believed to be September (?)

Thank you. It saves me looking back pages and pages. :grin:

Thank you. It saves me looking back pages and pages. :grin:

Oh yeah, forgot that happened :laugh:

11093242_719312068177936_1894613924_n.jpg?oh=6712cf0a3e85800d75f00ea0571e5da6&oe=552C79F0&__gda__=1428979104_2967e76e5443127f8b68f94a4ae03f62

My LEGO MARVEL Set-Up

We have;

Iron Man and The Hulk fighting Abomination

Black Widow, Nick Fury, War Machine fighting Ultron

Daredevil and Maria Hill fighting Wilson Fisk

Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch fighting Baron Von Strucker

Captain America fighting Red Skull and The Winter Soldier

Thor and Hawkeye fighting Loki

And then;

Gamora fighting Nebula

Star-Lord, Drax, Rocket and Groot fighting The Collector

Since the "junior" Spiderman hideout has been mentioned: Do you think those junior sets are worth their price just for the Minifigures or do you suggest to use than money to buy something else?

The build itself is, of course, very limited so the only value would be the Minifigures ( Perhaps also few parts to be "re-used" for some project). Thanks for the advice :classic:

My LEGO MARVEL Set-Up

We have;

Iron Man and The Hulk fighting Abomination

Black Widow, Nick Fury, War Machine fighting Ultron

Daredevil and Maria Hill fighting Wilson Fisk

Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch fighting Baron Von Strucker

Captain America fighting Red Skull and The Winter Soldier

Thor and Hawkeye fighting Loki

And then;

Gamora fighting Nebula

Star-Lord, Drax, Rocket and Groot fighting The Collector

A fellow Whovian and Sherlockian!

Also, nice collection. Bit... dark. Maybe shine a light?

Yeah, the classic GG alternative face and legs kind of suck...

A fellow Whovian and Sherlockian!

Also, nice collection. Bit... dark. Maybe shine a light?

Yay, more people interested in it :3

Would suggest checking out Elementary, its awesome

How many you have? :)

The idea was originally to replicate this however i'm not entirely sure if i shall because it'll take a long time and i'm not the best with large scale vignettes.

Tell us :tongue:

I think I hit fifty but I have taken a short break from buying ultron sentrys. I'll hit one hundred next month hopefully!

I think I hit fifty but I have taken a short break from buying ultron sentrys. I'll hit one hundred next month hopefully!

Supernatural-gif-mouth-open.gif

I think the alternate GG face is fine. An angry face would have been much better, but at least the figure captures his maniacal side. I'm okay with the legs, but the shape at the bottom is all wrong. Legs printed like the bikini bottoms on the female lifeguard would have fit better. But is the Goblin Bright Green? The new pic makes it look that way. That might just save the figure for me (and it could have been used for Beast Boy, too.)

Edited by 8BrickMario

I really like the new GG. It's not spot on, but it's pretty cute and it fits well enough. It's a little insane that it took this long to get Spidey's arch-nemesis without a tv-or movie-specific excuse, but all in all, I'm satisfied. His glider, on the other hand, is making me bright green.

I am loving that picture kevkipo, can't stop laughing.:-)

I feel the only thing wrong with the GG is the legs, I'm using the glider we got with the big fig only modified.

I am loving that picture kevkipo, can't stop laughing.:-)

I feel the only thing wrong with the GG is the legs, I'm using the glider we got with the big fig only modified.

The good part is, that was literally my face :tongue:

New Ant-Man trailer. I was totally joking when I said the final battle was going to take place on a table because of the set but looks like I was actually right.

To bad Lego lost the rights to the Thomas The Tank Engine license. I would have been on that set like Ice in July.

Really? for a train?

To bad Lego lost the rights to the Thomas The Tank Engine license. I would have been on that set like Ice in July.

Given this is the Marvel thread, I assume Disney bought the rights to Thomas and now he's an Avenger? :grin:

EDIT:

OH. Just watched the trailer. I gotcha. :wink:

What a dream set that would be: either minifig-sized Yellowjacket with a micro Ant-Man on a train set, or a an absolutely massive Yellowjacket with a minifig-sized Ant-Man on a regular-sized Thomas the Tank Engine! I'd buy thirty, either way! :laugh:

Edited by Numbuh1Nerd

Really? for a train?

If it was Thomas, oh yeah. My childhood was built upon Thomas the Tank Engine, the 90's X Men cartoon and Marvel Comics.

It's So weird to see those coming together

Screw the Quinjet, Thomas the Tank Engine is how the Avengers get around The Island of Sodor.

As there seems to be an embargo on American aircraft there.

Come on lego, make us a thomas train please

I'm in the same boat, one of the best parts of my childhood.

It's amazing how much better Marvel summer wave is compared to DC’s. Every set is a must have for me, especially after that trailer