CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Could you pleeease post full size pics??

I echo this PLEASE!!!!!!!

unless it's a Disney party!, then you better apologize quick.

I think everybody understands that it was an April fools joke but the existence of small pictures implies that he might have bigger ones as well which we would all be interested in seeing

That was an awesome April Fools joke! Be patient, they'll be in Hi-Res soon enough. :tongue:

(Unless you can shrink down to size. :wink: )

Is anyone planing on building a SHIELD agents birgade this summer with the release of Carnages Shield Strike?

I know I'm going to save up and get multiple of the setz as you can have a carnage symbiote army as well as a Shield Task Force. Also, Miles Morales!

Edited by Quicksilver

Quicksilver I know that ill be getting two of the carnage set to make a purist Dum dum dugan and Superior Spiderman.

If I get a credit card by then I might get multiple agents off of bricklink.

If I get a credit card by then I might get multiple agents off of bricklink.

This seems the best option, give it a week or two after the sets are out and you'll probably be able to pick them up cheap.

Is anyone planing on building a SHIELD agents birgade this summer with the release of Carnages Shield Strike?

Most likely a few of them, though not that many as i dont think they have enough detail on them. In addition, are they black shirted? On the box art they are wearing black but the figure on display was wearing blue :(

76036-carnage-600x574.jpg

Edited by Scarilian

Most likely a few of them, though not that many as i dont think they have enough detail on them. In addition, are they black shirted? On the box art they are wearing black but the figure on display was wearing blue :(

It's dark blue. It looks black because of the tinted windscreen.

Makes sense considering Ultimate Spiderma Nick Fury was dark Blue shirted.

Thats really disappointing, was hoping for black as it would have made it look militarised. I understand its show accurate, just the box art got me hyped :L

Edited by Scarilian

The Electro polybag has reappeared on the ToysRus website.

Link?

Edited by just2good

Link?

It literally just disappeared again. I searched "LEGO Electro" and it showed up, but when I clicked on it, it said "Promotion not Found". Then, when I searched again, it was gone.

Edited by Sir Gareth

It literally just disappeared again. I searched "LEGO Electro" and it showed up, but when I clicked on it, it said "Promotion not Found". Then, when I searched again, it was gone.

Same. Found it on my phone.. looked for it on the computer and it was gone.

Same. Searched it. 3 results came up but didn't show names or pictures or anything. Then the pictures loaded in and the third result disappeared. (The others were last year Electro set a hero factory set. )

Hey has anyone else seen the new tv spots for aou? There.is a small part where we see a ultron with a different looking face from what we have seen before.

I'm now thinking that there will be more than the forms of ultron that we get in the lego sets.

I know I'm going to save up and get multiple of the setz as you can have a carnage symbiote army as well as a Shield Task Force. Also, Miles Morales!

According the current knowledge we have it does not seem a perfect "army building" set. Sure, we get a nice vehicle but only 1 SHIELD Minifigure and with a "particular" facial expression ( I don't know if the headpiece is two-sided) and unless we want a clone-ish army we'll have to look for alternative headpieces etc.

I'm saying it is a bad set. I actually think it may be a very good. I'll wait when we have more info to decide if I'll get multiple of this set :classic:

Hey has anyone else seen the new tv spots for aou? There.is a small part where we see a ultron with a different looking face from what we have seen before.

I'm now thinking that there will be more than the forms of ultron that we get in the lego sets.

It's Ultimate Ultron yes

Is it a completely new form? If so I'll avoid the trailer.

Just much more detailed and updated than the last one. I think it's the same one from trailer 3, in that its a little different from the ultimate ultron

Is it a completely new form? If so I'll avoid the trailer.

If you have seen Trailer 3 it's not new for you

Oh yeah. That Ultron definetly is ultimate Ultron as the lights on him are orange just like the Lego Version. I was so worried for a while that Ultimate Ultron was just a filler character (like robeless Mandarin or The Rhino Mech) in which the character variant doesn't appear in the type of media the sets are advertising.