CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

So an Ultron Prime polybag? :look:

Also, Minifigure Hulks are pretty useless as it's out of scale.

No, but one of the ultron sentry's recolored with red eyes and features

So an Ultron Prime polybag? :look:

Also, Minifigure Hulks are pretty useless as it's out of scale.

No, it would not useless. It would show the "transformation phase", just before he becomes Hulk and it would be very useful for Brickfilms or comics :classic:

That's pretty neat, would be cool if it was real...but I think we're in more desperate need of a Bruce Banner 'fig.

Edited by EZNetwork

A true transformation hulk would be cool part green but not full on yet.

A true transformation hulk would be cool part green but not full on yet.

Don't forget this pic is about a fake, I was talking about a possible "transformation Minifigure" :classic:

Honestly after the Groot disaster I'm just glad Hulk didn't come out looking like something from the mixels line.

Edited by Steph 104th

No, it would not useless. It would show the "transformation phase", just before he becomes Hulk and it would be very useful for Brickfilms or comics :classic:

I know, was just saying.

As for the fake at first I thought it would go well with the first one but then I remembered it wasn't hulk from the first film.

I know, was just saying.

As for the fake at first I thought it would go well with the first one but then I remembered it wasn't hulk from the first film.

I remember the first one. I saw few photos of the Minfigure around. Beside I'm never able to get those exclusive Minifigures, unless they are "Lego Shop" exclusives. Anyway I too think a Bruce Banner Minifigure would be very appreciated :classic:

I don't know about you guys, but the perfect army builder would be an Ultron drone poly :laugh:

Just sayin i would buy 40

Edited by kevkipo

I was thinking the same thing but is it needed as we can get the set with 3 in, would we save that much money?

I was thinking the same thing but is it needed as we can get the set with 3 in, would we save that much money?

We'd actually be loosing money. The set's $13, while each polybag would be $5.

Well it actually has a lot of articulation, Grant has managed to still capture the movement

For example:

16532513527_c4c1d3e81d_z.jpg

Yest that aside, it still sacrifices a LOT of articulation.

I doubt that it can still pull this off...

16756203221_9cfa106f1e_c.jpg

LEGO Hulkbuster

Yest that aside, it still sacrifices a LOT of articulation.

I doubt that it can still pull this off...

LEGO Hulkbuster

No he can't sadly :grin:

Darn, hadn't tought of it that way. Leave the poly space for someone else then.

I'd still like some type of villain, i doubt they can give away Ultimate Ultron like that but maybe... Ultron Prime, or even a hero... Vision?

EDIT: Thinking about it that would be stupid as he is the pin point of the Quinjet

Edited by kevkipo

The polybag that we need is a Bruce Banner or Coulson.

I agree with you. In case they do I hope it will be a polybag I have access to, namely Lego shop :wink:

But the current box gives us a vehicle, a Drone officer (I doubt they would ever make two polybags, one for the standard drone and one for the officer at the same time) and a Iron Man armor.

It may seem redundant but you can use those additional Iron Man Minifigures to create a personal version (I know armors should be different) of the Iron Legion.

If you are willing to make some modification you can use those Minifigures as "base" for the project :classic:

I imagine there will be some minifigure- a new character or just a different form of another- that we'll all want when we see the film.

But the current box gives us a vehicle, a Drone officer (I doubt they would ever make two polybags, one for the standard drone and one for the officer at the same time) and a Iron Man armor.

It may seem redundant but you can use those additional Iron Man Minifigures to create a personal version (I know armors should be different) of the Iron Legion.

If you are willing to make some modification you can use those Minifigures as "base" for the project :classic:

I think you may have misinterpreted my post. The set is indeed the better deal. For $13, you get 3 Ultron Drones, Iron Man, and a vehicle.

If LEGO made an Ultron Drone polybag, those same three minifigures would cost $15, or $5 each.

Edited by Sir Gareth

I think you may have misinterpreted my post. The set is indeed the better deal. For $13, you get 3 Ultron Drones, Iron Man, and a vehicle.

If LEGO made an Ultron Drone polybag, those same three minifigures would cost $15, or $5 each.

Oh, sorry then :wink:

I'm often in hurry when I post so sometimes I make a little mess lol :classic: namely reading too quickly when multitasking :classic:

I imagine there will be some minifigure- a new character or just a different form of another- that we'll all want when we see the film.

Klaw perhaps?

I would rather have an interesting unique exclusive, not a Bruce Banner, which could easily be made using existing pieces.

Got this custom Groot.

How much shorter is that figure than the brick-built Groot? (And how much taller is he than the typical LEGO bigfig?) I've seen him on eBay lately and been thinking about buying him.