Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

Why is it this much of a big deal to all of you to get these sets ASAP? They will be on the shelfs for the next few months so what is the problem?

PLUS: the fact that on september 4th all the sets will be full retail.

There's a Lego shop 10 mins from where I live. He always gets new sets 1-2 weeks after they're released, but all sets are 15-20% cheaper than retail.

The last set I got there was the Tydirium. He had it 4 days after the official release and I got it 19% (!) cheaper than retail.

Well worth the wait. I've already asked if he can put the sets aside.

Paying full retail now is giving in to the hype.

I don't know if it's a spoiler, but newest 15 second teaser shows that Finn's weapon in Falcon set is inaccurate to his weapon of choice in the movie. Good thing I have a few spare ones.

new sets 1-2 weeks after they're released, but all sets are 15-20% cheaper than retail.

Some of us don't have the patience to wait that long. The uncertainty surrounding the availability of this merchandise is enough to buy it at full retail.

Plus, you're in a unique situation. There are literally NO retailers local or otherwise, that sell LEGO sets for cheaper than retail where I live.

Side note, the new teaser is awesome, but I hate the fact that it's been uploaded to Instagram as the source.

I can count the pixels in Instagram videos; the quality is awful.

Edited by Nokturn

PLUS: the fact that on september 4th all the sets will be full retail.

There's a Lego shop 10 mins from where I live. He always gets new sets 1-2 weeks after they're released, but all sets are 15-20% cheaper than retail.

The last set I got there was the Tydirium. He had it 4 days after the official release and I got it 19% (!) cheaper than retail.

Well worth the wait. I've already asked if he can put the sets aside.

Paying full retail now is giving in to the hype.

I guess it's a fair trade-off you get sets later but at cheaper prices. But Id still prefer to pay full price and get sets on day one.

that's teaser I was talking about earlier.

definitely excited by that last scene! it does bring itself to some new questions though...

so... that Saber... is it the one I think it is? if so who were His parents? did Lando have a sister or something? I'm more confused now than before!

definitely excited by that last scene! it does bring itself to some new questions though...

so... that Saber... is it the one I think it is? if so who were His parents? did Lando have a sister or something? I'm more confused now than before!

I think that Finn's weapon is THE ONE. During SW Celebration back in April many people noted it's THE Weapon.

I think that Finn's weapon is THE ONE. During SW Celebration back in April many people noted it's THE Weapon.

Yes, it looks to be the blade of The Chosen One that Finn is wielding. This definitely begs the question: is Rey gonna be part of the inevitable duel at the end of the film? It would seem strange for her not to be.

Yes, it looks to be the blade of The Chosen One that Finn is wielding. This definitely begs the question: is Rey gonna be part of the inevitable duel at the end of the film? It would seem strange for her not to be.

She has that unique looking staff, maybe it's her weapon of choice? Good thing her staff is included with her speeder.

She has that unique looking staff, maybe it's her weapon of choice? Good thing her staff is included with her speeder.

True, and if you look closely at the tips of her staff they bear a striking resemblance to the ends of Darth Maul's lightsaber, which makes me wonder if theres more to the staff than meets the eye.

True, and if you look closely at the tips of her staff they bear a striking resemblance to the ends of Darth Maul's lightsaber, which makes me wonder if theres more to the staff than meets the eye.

I've noted this too. Hmm, lightsaber staff that once belonged to certain Dark Side master?

funny thing Lego version from Rey's speeder uses lightsaber hilts.

I've heard a couple of rumours, but for the most part have been blocking out anything outside of what the trailers show.

My theory since the first trailer is that the 3 of Poe, Finn and Rey Force Sensitive, and that Luke is talking to all of them in the voiceover.

I also think it's possible that there has been a lull of Force Sensitive beings being born, and that something changes, hence the "awakening".

I also think we could see all 3 of them wield the same saber. (at least in the first film)

Edited by benjiv1

I noticed this too, but I thought I was wrong because I looked at official photos of the lightsaber and it looked sorta different, kinda shrugged it off. :shrug_oh_well:

I tell ya my local shop better have the MF set there to sell when I go there on Friday morning or I'll flip my lid.

My main target is that fantastic black and orange X-Wing, but I feel you, it will be incredibly disappointing if sets are sold out.

My main target is that fantastic black and orange X-Wing, but I feel you, it will be incredibly disappointing if sets are sold out.

That's on my list of sets to get after I get the Falcon.

New x-wing is a good looking set, but it's on the bottom of my to buy Ep7 sets. Might get it closer to films release . Poe Dameron is one good looking minifigure!

According to the rumors:

Finn has no last name. In the movie his history isn't explained. In fact, Finn isn't even his real name but a name he adopts after defecting as a Stormtrooper.

Some of us don't have the patience to wait that long. The uncertainty surrounding the availability of this merchandise is enough to buy it at full retail.

Plus, you're in a unique situation. There are literally NO retailers local or otherwise, that sell LEGO sets for cheaper than retail where I live.

There are dozens of stores that sell Lego. Every toystore, warehouses....and big websites like Amazon....

I think the chance that all the new TFA sets will be sold out within the first couple of days are 3720 to 1.

I mean this in the best way possible: some folks here shouldn't 'panic' so quickly.

I guess it's a fair trade-off you get sets later but at cheaper prices. But Id still prefer to pay full price and get sets on day one.

Really?

The 7 sets are total somewhere around € 630. With, say, 15% off you save € 95. That's a free Transporter set.

You'd really pay € 95 more and get them on day 1 instead of, say, day 7?

I have been wondering the same things for some time-it would be an AWESOME reveal.

If that is true, then the sets could be considered to have a pretty hefty spoiler in them, even if it's not immediately apparent.

Also, video's been made private or removed.

If that is true, then the sets could be considered to have a pretty hefty spoiler in them, even if it's not immediately apparent.

Also, video's been made private or removed.

The video is on my FB page (see my signature) if you want to see it.