Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

Look at this its perfect!

*snip*

Wow, he looks great! Is this a custom or...?

Edited by CorneliusMurdock
Please don't quote pictures.

I wonder if that bigfig version is decool, He is next to a decool superman and has that slightly edgy look about him???

I've never saw a Darkseid Decool bigfig

True, I haven't either. Could be a new release. Or maybe im just imagining things :tongue::grin: .

So we're probably getting a Shazam and a Black Adam when the movie comes out. One of them being played by the Rock. Just saying. It won't be for at least two more years.

It's funny. In both the Marvel and DC forums, people are talking about the big villains like Thanos and Darkside. They're almost the same character.

So we're probably getting a Shazam and a Black Adam when the movie comes out. One of them being played by the Rock. Just saying. It won't be for at least two more years.

He confirmed the movie today. Great news because I really want shazam and black Adam.

yes but the Rock is a horrible actor. But anyways I hope we get a shazam and black adam set (but not based on the movie)

Darkseid looks like a custom there, maybe a decool base

Edit: double post

Edited by _epicster_

The Rock would rather play Black Adam, reassuring, he wouldn't be convincing Shazam for me,he just doesn't fit a comic character. Not even Juggernaught.

Edited by Steph 104th

I think the tag on the Darkseid bigfig is from a studio/company that makes custom vinyl moulds of figures and paints them... I think the original Thing bigfig was done by them which was subsequently cloned.

I think they're US based although I could be mistaken. They can normally be found on eBay. They're not far eastern bootleg brands.

I was hoping for a regular sized Darkseid. I think they could do an effective one making a new thicker mold of the classic space helmet, and printing his grey forehead on it. Then his actual mini head would be grey. Bonus they'd have a new Classic Space helmet mold.

The Rock will play Black Adam, thank goodness, he would never have been a convincing Shazam for me,still disappointed he just doesn't fit a comic character. Not even Juggernaught.

That's not confirmed.

Expanding on 2015 sets, what are your thoughts on the $12 set that we got absolutely no info on... What do you think it'd be? I would say it's New 52 Batman vs The Joker in one of his suits (exclusive) fighting in the Watchtower with a big monitor and a turret.

Expanding on 2015 sets, what are your thoughts on the $12 set that we got absolutely no info on... What do you think it'd be? I would say it's New 52 Batman vs The Joker in one of his suits (exclusive) fighting in the Watchtower with a big monitor and a turret.

I don't think there will be any this time. None were reported anywhere.