Ezekiel2517

DC Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussions

Lego have just announced the USC helicarrier. Could this mean the summer sets may be announced instead of pictures being shown at the toy fairs

Lego have just announced the USC helicarrier. Could this mean the summer sets may be announced instead of pictures being shown at the toy fairs

No. The Helicarrier is an exclusive set that will only be sold through LEGO. The other sets will be available at retail and do not deserve the special attention. We'll get official news later in the year, but we're hoping Toy Fair will show us something.

There was a rumor on the Marvel thread right before the Helicarrier reveal of Marvel and DC getting CMF series. I really wouldn't be surprised given how the CMF series have been going lately. Really hoping, if this actually does happen, we get some new characters (especially some of the ones who are popular enough to get minifigures but not popular enough for sets). Probably won't happen this year though.

I could see something similar to the Milano picture we got last year before NY Toy Fair happening with Jokerland; but, no, we won't get to see the sets through any sort of announcement like that.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

I would bet that there would actually be a CMF for Super Heroes. It's one of the most popular themes and I hope this is true. I agree, though, with the fact that we should see some new characters in the lineup. 8 Marvel, 8 DC, 4 Villains and 4 Heroes for each.

Oooo. You can see her legs--the look rather nice, although they're not the 52 Blue and Red color scheme which is a surprise. I wonder how long this group will keep being able to snatch parts from the factory though--I would think Lego would be very upset at this; I mean, they already even have the new Nick Fury's torso parts. I wonder why Lego does nothing about this. But in the meantime, we do get hints at stuff to come--so it's not all bad for us!

Great that we are getting a Harley variant after all. Maybe they will mix Ivy up too after all....

I'm glad that they are red and black since I think that her classic colors look much better than the red and blue. I hope that the rest of the figure doesn't look as awful as the source material....

Very nice, some of the best leg printing I've seen Lego do. We know a new Harley is definitely in the works now; I can't wait to see what the rest of the figure and the other figures looks like.

Great that we are getting a Harley variant after all. Maybe they will mix Ivy up too after all....

I'm glad that they are red and black since I think that her classic colors look much better than the red and blue. I hope that the rest of the figure doesn't look as awful as the source material....

Yeah, the classic colors are the way to go.

Edit: I feel like I've seen that silver mask on a grey head in the top right corner of the fourth page somewhere before; does anyone know where it's from?

Very nice, some of the best leg printing I've seen Lego do. We know a new Harley is definitely in the works now; I can't wait to see what the rest of the figure and the other figures looks like.

Edit: I feel like I've seen that silver mask on a grey head in the top right corner of the fourth page somewhere before; does anyone know where it's from?

I really like the legs. Maybe she will look like the Harley Quinn in the Arkham games? And yeah I recognize that face too.

Zane from ninjago

Lightning Lad's legs are in there, too! I'd say that means we'll see that gift box sometime around the release of the summer sets. Harley's legs look great, too! Can't wait to see what the rest of her!

Zane from ninjago

In the show or is it actually in a set? Because I could really that head for some puristing.

Before seeing the picture I thought "Ehh, sounds okay." But now having seen it, those legs are great, except for the white-on-red. So is she 52? I would prefer her pigtails to be the split colors (red/black) instead of blonde...

EDIT: She is indeed from the new comics, and those legs are identical to this image. I'm surprised that the more common red/dark blue (which I would have preferred, it's more colorful) wasn't used. I just hope she's not as sexy as the comics. I preferred the covered belly shown in LEGO Batman 3. I'm guessing if she matches the picture in more ways, she'll have two-tone arms for short sleeves and then gloves.

Edited by 8BrickMario

Before seeing the picture I thought "Ehh, sounds okay." But now having seen it, those legs are great, except for the white-on-red. So is she 52? I would prefer her pigtails to be the split colors (red/black) instead of blonde...

EDIT: She is indeed from the new comics, and tbose legs are identical to this image.

I always though Harley was in her mid/late 20's :grin::laugh:.

Those legs look to be based on this version (whatever verion that may be) here: http://robot6.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/harley-quinn-1-cover.jpg. I don't think the three diamonds on the right half of her skirt and the two red stripes on her left leg are a coincidence.

Edit: Just saw your edited post, I guess it's unanimous.

I think Lego will cover her up more to make her a little more kid friendly.

Yeah, I typed that on a different device and rushed to my computer to provide the picture link you're referring to. Even the shape of the pigtails is a perfect match for that picture.

Edited by 8BrickMario

Also, does that last image contains Batman's new boot printing? Looks like it black legs with gray printing on the front and sides...

I always though Harley was in her mid/late 20's :grin::laugh:.

Those legs look to be based on this version (whatever verion that may be) here: http://robot6.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/harley-quinn-1-cover.jpg. I don't think the three diamonds on the right half of her skirt and the two red stripes on her left leg are a coincidence.

Edit: Just saw your edited post, I guess it's unanimous.

I think Lego will cover her up more to make her a little more kid friendly.

Why would they cover her up? They didn't Wonder Woman or Slave Leia.

Also, does that last image contains Batman's new boot printing? Looks like it black legs with gray printing on the front and sides...

I don't see any black legs with grey printing; I think what you're talking about are actually dark grey legs with a light grey loin cloth printed on them (I'm not even going to guess what those legs will be used for, but I know it isn't Raven so I don't care).

Why would they cover her up? They didn't Wonder Woman or Slave Leia.

Umm, I don't know.

I don't think they will, but I just never liked how Harley got sexified for the New 52. The more modest design (from Batman 3) appealed to me more. I hope she'll have a mallet. It's a simple touch that she lacked in the Funhouse. I just wonder why they chose her first New 52 design over the more current and recognizable red/blue with the gray mascara and all.

Edited by 8BrickMario

I don't think they will, but I just never liked how Harley got sexified for the New 52. The more modest design (from Batman 3) appealed to me more. I hope she''s have a mallet. It's a simple touch that she lacked in the Funhouse. I just wonder why they chose her first New 52 design over the more current and recognizable red/blue with the gray mascara and all.

She does need her mallet!

I don't know. Why did the go with the original Jim Lee Wonder Woman with pants for her New 52?

If you look at the prelim photos, Harley is on a motorcycle and is holding a mallet. So, there you go.

Look at the top Left (Link) http://www.brickberries.ru/upload/resize_cache/iblock/367/610_1200_13b6aae959fdc8620f8f81415666082fd/367c86fda92d671d0434ccf5f70d83eb.jpg

Wait, you must referred to Harley's motorcycle as a motorcycle and not as a Harley? That just seems weird to me. :grin:

I don't think they will, but I just never liked how Harley got sexified for the New 52. The more modest design (from Batman 3) appealed to me more. I hope she''s have a mallet. It's a simple touch that she lacked in the Funhouse. I just wonder why they chose her first New 52 design over the more current and recognizable red/blue with the gray mascara and all.

She does need her mallet!

I don't know. Why did the go with the original Jim Lee Wonder Woman with pants for her New 52?

I'm thinking the final figure designs comes down to some sort of compromise between Lego and DC; DC probably wanted new 52 Harley and the designer probably wanted her classic color scheme so, we get this.

There was a rumor on the Marvel thread right before the Helicarrier reveal of Marvel and DC getting CMF series. I really wouldn't be surprised given how the CMF series have been going lately. Really hoping, if this actually does happen, we get some new characters (especially some of the ones who are popular enough to get minifigures but not popular enough for sets). Probably won't happen this year though.

AWESOME! CMF will be amazing! It needs to happen this year!

They really need to make an Atom using the micro-figure body from the Helicarrier!

They really need to make an Atom using the micro-figure body from the Helicarrier!

I hope they do that!

Edited by StreakofBlue

AWESOME! CMF will be amazing! It needs to happen this year!

But we already have our three CMF series for this year; if the rumor turns out true (I'm rather dubious, but Lego does seem to be struggling to come up with new ideas for CMF and I don't think there's any licensing troubles), next spring seems like the earliest this would happen.

I would bet that there would actually be a CMF for Super Heroes. It's one of the most popular themes and I hope this is true. I agree, though, with the fact that we should see some new characters in the lineup. 8 Marvel, 8 DC, 4 Villains and 4 Heroes for each.

I was hoping Marvel and DC would each get their own series, but I guess it might make more sense to split a series between them like that.

I do wonder though, if we get ten series worth of CMF Super Heroes, will Lego throw in a Golden Batman chase figure? :grin::laugh: