Sign in to follow this  
Tamamono

Mafia After Dark - Epilogue: Sunset

Unfortunately I won't be able to play before the 13th. So if this game starts sooner than that, I'll have to pass. I can be a reserve if someone drops out afterwards, though.

1. What is your mafia experience here on EB? How about other sites?

Eurobricks introduced me to the wonderful world of mafia games. I never heard of them before. I have played in quite a few games on this site so far plus I've hosted two mafia games myself.

2. What do you think of your performance in EB Mafia so far? What are your strengths and weakness? What do you want to improve?

My weakness is that I am quite often not online when all the action takes place and when I am online there isn't much going on. So I'll have to read back and quote the hell out of it. During the last few games I played I wasn't really committed to the game. I was playing the game for the sake of being part of the game knowing quite well that I wasn´t able to fully commit to it. After some critique in my last game, which I really took to heart, I decided to take a small break from mafia games. Now, I feel ready to hop back on the mind blow express and join another wonderful eurobricks mafia experience.

3. What do you think of private voting? Will you abide by the rules and regulations I set out for it?

Well I personally think it’s a nice new twist and I will certainly try to abide the rules and regulations as much as possible. I am curious as to how this works out since sometimes the voting patterns is all you got to base your conviction on.

4. Have you read Mafia: After Dark? (This does not affect your chances of getting in - I'm just curious).

I think I read hosts post at the beginning and the ending of every day but I am not 100% sure.

You played, and had me convinced you were town the whole time :tongue: or was that Ragnarok??

Eventually all of the games that you've played in will merge and mix together. You'll remember your first few and you'll remember funny/amazing moments, but other than that your games will just become a blur.

You played, and had me convinced you were town the whole time :tongue: or was that Ragnarok??

Oh. Well, that won't happen this time. I plan to be the towniest of town. Seriously. (I may have to refer to this post when some n00b inevitably flips out when I write that for the first time in game)

I'd love to play, but I'm gone until the 15th so I guess it depends when you're starting. Being a reserve is fine for me, too. I'll fill it out anyway.

1. What is your mafia experience here on EB? How about other sites?

None on other sites. On EB I've done Eurodina, The Bloodbath, Bob's Spaceship, Bloodbrick, a Mafia School, Harriet Slutter and CMF 2.

2. What do you think of your performance in EB Mafia so far? What are your strengths and weakness? What do you want to improve?

Usually I don't survive past the first three days, probably due to my roleplaying. I did survive as scum to the final round of Bloodbath, but unfortunately we lost because I believe something accidentally slipped out. Strengths, I'm not sure. Weaknesses, sometimes I talk too much or too little, can't find that happy medium. Definitely want to improve.

3. What do you think of private voting? Will you abide by the rules and regulations I set out for it?

Yes. Could make the game more interesting/dangerous. People would be more cautious.

4. Have you read Mafia: After Dark? (This does not affect your chances of getting in - I'm just curious).

No, I haven't.

Alright, I'd like to get this show on the road, so signups are closed for now. If anyone else wants in, they can PM me to be a reserve.

I'll have C&D up later tonight.

This thread can be locked now.