The Joker1

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (Video Game Discussion)

So, there's going to be all sort of different preorder exclusives depending on where you get it.

• Amazon – LEGO Batgirl Keychain
  • Best Buy – LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Digital Comic Book by Comixology
  • GameStop (Disclaimer: GameStop is Game Informer’s parent company) – LEGO Plastic Man Minifigure
  • Target – LEGO Batwing Miniset
  • Toys “R” Us – LEGO The Joker Keychain
  • Walmart – LEGO Tumbler Miniset

-Sci

I like how it at first they all look like lame prizes. A keychain, a comic book, Plastic Man Minifigure.....Wait, what? That's cool. :laugh:

I'm half asleep so i glossed over that but wow that is neat, I know where i will be buying mine. Its nice to finally have word on this as i know a lot of people have been wondering what it would be. Cheers Sci!

Does GameStop sell in th UK??

Anyway, I was not expecting him at all, but it makes sense. He's not mainstream enough to be included in actual sets, but is still not too an obscure character

Usually Game has the equivalent bonus to Gamestop, That was the case with Bilbo and Lex anyway. Cant remember IP. It will be available somewhere anyway.

Batgirl has been confirmed for lego batman 3!

From what source did you get this? Though it is far-fetched, I would like her and Nightwings gameplay to be like the first game, they have the same suits as Batman and Robin. They seemed a bit bland in Lego Batman 2.

It's not that far-fetched. If there's going to be that many characters, then I'm guessing we'll get most (if not all) of the characters in the game that we have in physical form.

From what source did you get this? Though it is far-fetched, I would like her and Nightwings gameplay to be like the first game, they have the same suits as Batman and Robin. They seemed a bit bland in Lego Batman 2.

From a trustworthy site

From a trustworthy site

Does this trustworthy site have a name you'd like to share with us?

It's not that far-fetched. If there's going to be that many characters, then I'm guessing we'll get most (if not all) of the characters in the game that we have in physical form.

I'm sure all the physical ones'll be there. Maybe not the likes of Arctic Suit Batman and Man of Steel Superman and the like, but I'm sure the characters themselves will be in there if for nothing else than marketing purposes.

Oops, I meant the gameplay is far-fetched.

I found this and I don't know if it is a character or just a voice over? Still pretty exiting! http://comicbook.com/blog/2014/07/15/lego-batman-3-beyond-gotham-san-diego-comic-con-panel-details-an/

Please be Gray Ghost, please be Gray Ghost.

Edited by TheLegoExperience

Please be Gray Ghost, please be Gray Ghost.

As that is one of my favorite BTAS episodes, I'd be in love if that happened. :wub: Though it still could just be him as himself, much like Stan Lee in the Marvel game.

Adam West is also voicing 60's Batman

Thanks for the confirmation, Though it was bound to happen. I recon we will have a bonus level with 60s characters similar to marvel where they gave coulson a level just because they had Clark Gregg.

Zur en arrh batman is going to be playable in lego batman 3!

BtVcjN_CIAA6_aK.png

Also look at this screenshot, wonder who it is, it looks like a different suit batman:

BtVb7DMIgAAsUG_.jpg

1966 batman, 1966 robin, and Larfleeze are confirmed to be in the game. 1966 robin is in that picture with adam west batman. 1966 batman has a new cowl and robin has dark brown hair.

BtVb7DMIgAAsUG_.jpg

Edited by amazingbricks