The Joker1

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (Video Game Discussion)

I'm just surprised that, of all the characters who got redesigns after the second game, Damian and Scarecrow weren't featured. And I would kill for the ability to transform Harley Quinn into Harleen Quinzel from the Arkham Asylum Breakout set. If Supes can turn into Clark Kent, why can't Harley turn into her alter ego? Why did TT forget the existing minifigures and designs they could have used?

I'm just surprised that, of all the characters who got redesigns after the second game, Damian and Scarecrow weren't featured. And I would kill for the ability to transform Harley Quinn into Harleen Quinzel from the Arkham Asylum Breakout set. If Supes can turn into Clark Kent, why can't Harley turn into her alter ego? Why did TT forget the existing minifigures and designs they could have used?

Two words: Polka-Dot Man :tongue:. Or was it Condiment King :sceptic: .

I'm shocked that Damian wasn't in there, especially since his very own Batcow was. Damian is like the fan favorite character for DC, too.

What if we got a Heroes and Villains DLC Pack?

Here is my list

Aqualad

Damian Wayne

Maxwell (Why Not?)

Elongated Man

Huntress

Scarecrow

Ra's Al Ghul

Gentleman Ghost

Clayface

Clock King

Aqualad, Maxwell, and Elongated Man are the three I'd have to leave out. Aqualad seems unlikely, Maxwell just isn't close enough to DC, and Elongated Man would HAVE to be able to use those Plastic Man pads, and they aren't likely to give brand new textures to all of those Plastic Man transformations for just a DLC. Gentleman Ghost would make for an extremely fun addition, though!

I feel like platinum (and if we're talking omissions, the other metal men) should have had access to plastic man pads too. Also, plastic man and brainiac should be automatically in the quick select free play rosters, since they have the arbitrarily unique abilities.

Also, where Metamorpho at? Owlman?

Aqualad, Maxwell, and Elongated Man are the three I'd have to leave out. Aqualad seems unlikely, Maxwell just isn't close enough to DC, and Elongated Man would HAVE to be able to use those Plastic Man pads, and they aren't likely to give brand new textures to all of those Plastic Man transformations for just a DLC. Gentleman Ghost would make for an extremely fun addition, though!

Green Loontern aka Duck Dodgers isnt close enough either but he helped the Green Lantern.Maxwell helped all the heroes and he should be in the game.

Green Loontern aka Duck Dodgers isnt close enough either but he helped the Green Lantern.Maxwell helped all the heroes and he should be in the game.

Green Loontern is practically a Lantern anyway. Daffy's a major WB character, too, where Maxwell exists solely in a moderately good puzzle game. It'd be like including the cast of Mortal Kombat because of DC vs MK. Maxwell just isn't that beloved (plus he doesn't have much personality).

I do think Scooby Doo and Shaggy would've been excellent additions, giving us a sneak peak at the Scooby Doo theme as well as being a neat nod to all of the various Scooby Doo/DC crossovers.

Green Loontern is practically a Lantern anyway. Daffy's a major WB character, too, where Maxwell exists solely in a moderately good puzzle game. It'd be like including the cast of Mortal Kombat because of DC vs MK. Maxwell just isn't that beloved (plus he doesn't have much personality).

I do think Scooby Doo and Shaggy would've been excellent additions, giving us a sneak peak at the Scooby Doo theme as well as being a neat nod to all of the various Scooby Doo/DC crossovers.

I have watched some of the scooby doo dc crossovers when i was young but cmon who doesnt want Maxwell

Hes abillities could be: With the pencil one tap he could summon a sword,two tap he can summon a stampede and he could fly when you double jump he is using a jetpack.

I have watched some of the scooby doo dc crossovers when i was young but cmon who doesnt want Maxwell

Hes abillities could be: With the pencil one tap he could summon a sword,two tap he can summon a stampede and he could fly when you double jump he is using a jetpack.

*Raises hand*

I don't have many problems with the current roster, but Maxwell? Eh, the game doesn't need another "celebrity." It bothered me how much of a focus was put on Kevin Smith and Green Loontern. I thought Loontern would be fun to have, but I got really tired of him by the time he was unlocked. If anyone else were to be put in the game, I would rather that they be an actual DC character....

*Raises hand*

I don't have many problems with the current roster, but Maxwell? Eh, the game doesn't need another "celebrity." It bothered me how much of a focus was put on Kevin Smith and Green Loontern. I thought Loontern would be fun to have, but I got really tired of him by the time he was unlocked. If anyone else were to be put in the game, I would rather that they be an actual DC character....

Kevin Smith and Green Loontern worked as guide characters and such (and were FAR less annoying than Conan was) but that was entirely because of their personalities. Maxwell is a blank slate kinda character, where you're supposed to put yourself in his shoes. Plus his powers are way too complex to translate, and would inevitably wind up throwing pencils like Jim Lee.

Who is Maxwell??? (Take that as a "I couldn't care less if we get Maxwell, especially when there are about a 100 other characters that I would have loved to have seen in this game (and about 15 of those should have been in it)")

Who is Maxwell??? (Take that as a "I couldn't care less if we get Maxwell, especially when there are about a 100 other characters that I would have loved to have seen in this game (and about 15 of those should have been in it)")

He's the guy from Scribblenauts.

Finally unlocked every character last night! Ironically, the one character I've been trying to find for a long time, Captain Cold, wound up being the last one I unlocked. After I finish getting all of the minikits, gold bricks, and the final Red Brick (I think I used a code for one, which explains why the percentage didn't count it), I'm going to do a Free Play run using exclusively characters who've appeared on Arrow or the Flash (in some form or another, at least).

Edited by Numbuh1Nerd

Ooh, I was hoping she would be in the game. Free DLC will work for me too though.

So the Heroines and Villainesses pack includes Mera, Starfire, Raven, Terra, Vixen, Power Girl, Killer Frost, and Plastique. Eight characters seems pretty standard for DLC, so I wonder if that's all. It's free though, so I can't complain, even if I did want a few Wonder Woman characters.

Ooh, I was hoping she would be in the game. Free DLC will work for me too though.

So the Heroines and Villainesses pack includes Mera, Starfire, Raven, Terra, Vixen, Power Girl, Killer Frost, and Plastique. Eight characters seems pretty standard for DLC, so I wonder if that's all. It's free though, so I can't complain, even if I did want a few Wonder Woman characters.

It is 5 heroines and 5 villainessess so 2 more villainessess

Lazara? Um, no thanks. :P Circe and Lady Shiva are my guesses. I'm more confident about the latter though. I can't think of many others...maybe classic Cheetah or Silver Swan? Golden Glider? Talia would be a shoe-in if a comic/cartoon Ra's were in one of the other packs, but I think she isn't too likely because he isn't.

Edit: I guess Granny Goodness could be there too. I'd expect to see her in the Bizarro pack though, if anywhere.

Edited by Super Fish Oil

At this rate of obscurity, I wouldn't be shocked to see Lazara on the list. At least I've heard of her...

Shush it! Mera's a personal favorite! :wub:

So are Granny Goodness, and Vandal Savage most of all. Everybody disspectin' my faves! :tongue:

And I hope they slip Deadman and Big Barda in at some point with some unknown add on. Because.

Edited by SpiderSpaceman

The Batman Beyond (or Batman of the Future) character pack was released today in the United States. Downloaded them this morning - really like some of the characters!

I have to say, this is the best Lego batman game in that series. I have so much fun and its much better then Marvel Super Heroes. So funny, I love this game, with Lego the Movies its one of the best for PC (sadly on PC lego Cities never come out :( )

I have yet to get this game and would like to. Was it as good as 1 & 2?? I really enjoyed those and now I see this one is only $30 at most places so I will be saving a good amount of money.