The Joker1

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (Video Game Discussion)

Which Characters are you able to purchase after you complete the first five levels?

None so far. You have to play through the story first. The first two levels are with Batman, but after that you play with Martian Manhunter and Green Lantern.

None so far. You have to play through the story first. The first two levels are with Batman, but after that you play with Martian Manhunter and Green Lantern.

I dont mean playable.The Characters you can buy after you complete the level.Like in Marvel after you completed the first level you were able to buy Sandman etc...

Edited by Cy_Bored1337

Mitch, do you have the PS4 version?

Why yes, I do. Why? :classic:

So, I already finished the storyline :innocent:

Just collecting stuff, now and occasionally replaying the levels in Free Play (which, in essence also leads to collecting stuff :tongue: )

I love the Batman Beyond character pack. Batman Beyond itself is really cool. It can fly, use some tech and has the supersense-thingy like Martian Manhunter and regular Batman's Detective Suit (or whatever it was called).

Haven't seen Ace the Bathound, though...

I'd like to tell more, but I'm not sure if you guys consider it spoiling or anything, so...

Regards,

Mitch

Just collecting stuff, now and occasionally replaying the levels in Free Play (which, in essence also leads to collecting stuff :tongue: )

I love the Batman Beyond character pack. Batman Beyond itself is really cool. It can fly, use some tech and has the supersense-thingy like Martian Manhunter and regular Batman's Detective Suit (or whatever it was called).

I'd like to tell more, but I'm not sure if you guys consider it spoiling or anything, so...

Regards,

Mitch

Tell all the characters you can buy for now and already bought

Regards,

Mitch

Same as Cy-Bored1337, please. If you're worried about it being a spoiler, you can always put in a spoiler tab/thingy.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Before things get spoiled, can you guys who have the game please use spoiler tags? Mostly for story stuff.

I'm not going to be getting the game till Christmas. It's going to be a long wait...

Hey guys, Joker here, Until 0:01 GMT on November 14th I don't want anyone posting open spoilers here, Please feel free to link or hide spoilers, and character/collectibles discussion is all cool, cheers J- :wink:

Edited by The Joker1

Hey guys, Joker here, Until 0:01 GMT on November 14th I don't want anyone posting open spoilers here, Please feel free to link or hide spoilers, and character/collectibles discussion is all cool, cheers J- :wink:

Yeah i agree just put that spoilers tab

I'm getting the game on Tuesday, and playing through the story might take me until Saturday at the most with the time I'll have, so if that'll be discussed, spoilers are recommended. But for me, the best part of the game is collecting characters and messing around in the open world. And try not to open-spoil unrevealed characters either!

Absolutely, Anything that the public will not know about if you would just shove in a spoiler tag that would be great, That way people w.anting spoilers can see them, others can ignore them and find out themselves.

Right, spoiler tags. Why didn't I think of that myself :wall:

Here goes then:

Characters (in no following order whatsoever and I have no idea exactly what is or isn't announced already and how much you guys figured out by yourselves, so.. ) :

Batman (Darkest Knight)

Hawkgirl

Black Canary

Black Hand

Black Manta

Hush

Miss Martian

Platinum

Tim Drake

Thunderer

Black Adam

Yeah that's pretty much it for now :innocent2:

Playable stuff (things to do, places to go after storyline completion)

After you've finished the storyline you go to the hub, which is the Watchtower.

From there you can unlock new areas such as the Moonbase where you can fly around the moon for a lot of coins and a big fat Green Lantern logo, which is also a gate way to... Oa!

There's also a small building, which I guess is the moonbase itself, with gateways to the other Lantern planets: Zamaron, Ysmault, Odym, Nok and Okaara.

On each of these six planets you can find more gold bricks, characters and more fun stuff to do and/or collect :classic:

On the Watchtower there's also gateways to the Batcave and the Hall of Justice, which in turn lead to more stuff to collect.

Yayness :excited:

That's pretty much it, I guess.

I'm assuming there's more for myself to discover as well as I haven't been to all of the planets myself yet.

But.. yeah.

If there's any question, feel free to PM me or ask it in a spoiler tag, I'll be reading them all anyway, so :sweet:

Regards,

Mitch

Edited by CF Mitch

Regards,

Mitch

Did you stay up all night playing???

He he he! I feel sorry for you guys in Europe!

See above :wink:

Also...

I forgot to mention one planet: Qward, which is apparently the homeplanet of Sinestro... what happened to Korugar? *huh*:sad:

Did you stay up all night playing???

Ehm, no, surprisingly :tongue:

Edited by CF Mitch

You know, I was wrong. The spoiler tags almost make it worse! I can't read them, but now they'll take up the last life this thread has! Next week, I can read this topic again!

Minus spoilers, is this game as good as (or better) than LEGO Marvel on its own non-source-material merits?

Edited by 8BrickMario

Minus spoilers, is this game as good as (or better) than LEGO Marvel on its own non-source-material merits?

I'd say, so far it's slightly better :classic:

Who? *huh*

Exactly my thought :grin:

Is there a big open world like the past Lego games?

When will the DLC be online :O

I'd say the open world is massive, yes.

DLC will probably online november 11th, as originally scheduled.

The first three packs that is (TDK-trilogy, MoS and 75th anniversary, I believe?)

The others don't have release dates yet, I believe..

Can't wait for the Arrow DLC :wub:

Regards

RED TORNADO!!!

Tornado.png

Yes!

Yes!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red Tornado is in it! My third most requested Character! :laugh:

Welp now my list is complete.

Edited by Cy_Bored1337