The Joker1

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (Video Game Discussion)

I wonder why all of the characters with the Elizabeth Swann hairpiece (Cheetah, Miss Martian) have their hair brushed back. It doesn't quite match the physical piece, unlike the other hairpieces represented in their games.

It was Arkillo-grey head, yellow uniform and fact he is big.

Larfleeze has brown head, orange uniform and he is rather slender guy.

Put either way I'm upset that they didn't show him - Sinestro Corps is one of my favourite emotional spectrum corps.

I'm with you on not understanding how arkillo and larfleeze could ever be confused. However, Larfleeze is in the game as seen 1:24 into the new trailer (on screen with Flash and GL)

Me, I'm still just waiting for the giraffe blue lantern :P

I'm with you on not understanding how arkillo and larfleeze could ever be confused. However, Larfleeze is in the game as seen 1:24 into the new trailer (on screen with Flash and GL)

Me, I'm still just waiting for the giraffe blue lantern :P

I saw him and I really hope to see Agent Orange in set. Here he is:

Uknown_Enemy_2.png

Also while giraffe lantern would be nice it has low possibility of appearing in game. But on the bright side Brother Warth (elephant) seems almost certain as he is second blue lantern. :grin:

Anyone else notice Shazam in the game is different from the exclusive SDCC figure?

SDCC is clasic version while game one is based on New 52.

Edit:

Found some pics:

AdamWestt.png

Better look at Adam West fig.

It also seems that 60s Batman will have all abilties of diffrent batsuits, demolition one represented by giant bomb:

Screen_shot_2014-07-24_at_5.30.04_PM.png

:laugh:

Better look at Krypto:

KryptoDog.png

Edited by Krulis

Of course it's Arkillo. The game says so, and they've proven that they know their stuff. I think the Batman show levels will be the "Deadpool Bonus levels" of this game, due to their drawn intros and voice-over, and being bonus levels. So we need to explore the Lantern worlds to find the levels (and collect Gold Bricks to unlock them).

I just preordered the game. I'm curious, is there a confirmed release date? I see "Fall release" in most places, but GameStop says it's release is December 31!

Edited by 8BrickMario

I think they just put the last day of the year as a safety measure, As they know its in 2014 it by default cannot be after Dec 31, so if someone preorders they will only get it earlier than expected if anything. However if someone orders one with a release date of say Sept 31 and it doesn't get released until Oct 10 there would be complaints. Phew, Now that's out my system normal service can resume :laugh:

In other news im looking forward to the bonus levels, There will probably be 10-15 each with a couple of unusual characters, apropos Marvel.

I remember when the LOTR game's date was Oct. 31 but on that day only the 3DS and Vita versions came out. Xbox and PS3 came out like Nov. 12 with Wii on the 15th. Good times.

News from the developers' official Twitter is that a full cast of 60's Batman characters will appear. So far, Batman, Robin, Joker, and Alfred were announced, but as of today, Batgirl, Penguin, and Riddler will also feature.

Great! Especially since Batgirl was created for the show. Penguin and Riddler will be great, too.

I know, sadly they didn't provide images, but I'd love to get physical version, obviously. Still, just knowing they'll be in the game is enough.

I will be pleased if 2014 Damian, Batgirl, and Nightwing are characters in the game. I wonder how many of Batman's rogues will be represented, since this game is more "LEGO Justice Leauge: The Video Game". 2013 Scarecrow, Penguin (either version) and Mr. Freeze would be great to see. And maybe 2014 Riddler and Man-Bat. What I'm trying to say that I want all of the new physical minifigures of 2013-14 represented in the game, since Batman 2 didn't have the designs at the time for said characters, instead using the old Batman ones.

Edited by 8BrickMario

I will be pleased if 2014 Damian, Batgirl, and Nightwing are characters in the game. I wonder how many of Batman's rogues will be represented, since this game is more "LEGO Justice Leauge: The Video Game". 2013 Scarecrow, Penguin (either version) and Mr. Freeze would be great to see. And maybe 2014 Riddler and Man-Bat. What I'm trying to say that I want all of the new physical minifigures of 2013-14 represented in the game, since Batman 2 didn't have the designs at the time for said characters, instead using the old Batman ones.

Nightwing, batgirl, and Damian Wayne are confirmed to be in the game! I'm really interested to see 1966 riddler, penguin, cat woman, and bat girl

Nightwing, batgirl, and Damian Wayne are confirmed to be in the game! I'm really interested to see 1966 riddler, penguin, cat woman, and bat girl

I'm beyond excited for the 60's versions of the characters! Especially Riddler and Batgirl. Those designs are still fantastic by today's standards. Penguin was always my favorite, but the Riddler is a close second. I wonder if he'll be in the jumpsuit or the jacket and tie...

Here's some pictures of big fig lex luthor giant suit and some blurry pictures of 1966 joker, batgirl, riddler, penguin, and catwoman:

LexGiant.png

1966Joker.png

Riddler1966.png

Penguin1966.png

Catwoman1966.png

Batgirl1966.png

Also Killer moth has been confirmed to be in the game!

Edited by amazingbricks

I can't see much. but I like what I see! Pink-hatted Penguin, pink-suited Joker, Redhead Riddler, car-ears Catwoman, and blue Batgirl! Spot-on! I wonder how many suits the villains and heroes will have in total once the reveals are finished. Lex and Joker are getting more than Batman, Robin, and Cyborg!

Oh, good. Sinestro will be the physical version. It still disappoints me that they're doing DLC again, (since the Wii U I own can't get it), but hopefully it'll just be MoS and nothing too special.

AGH, stop! I can't wait any longer!!! Too much to look forward to! '66 characters look great!

I wonder what Lex and Joker's robot mini-me toys will look like, since they get Techno Suits as well. Nice to see Scuba Batman and a new Robin counterpart. I hope the Arctic Batman variant will be in the game as an Arctic Suit for Batman that will be cold-resistant.

Here's what looks like a Zorb Suit for Robin (also visually similar to the Acrobat Ball in Batman 2):

150px-RobinBall.png

Edited by 8BrickMario

Those 60's figs are amazing! I wish there was an official set with all of them--I would buy it and I'm sure a ton of people would too. And Killer Moth returning is great! He's one of my favorite characters! I do have to say though that I'm disappointed the video game Sinestro/GL get side printing, while we are stuck with none; figures.

I watched a video about the voice acting for the game on Facebook, and I was super excited to see that Clancy Brown is back to voice Lex again. He's definitely the voice of Lex Luthor, so it's great to hear he will be voicing the character again.