Hello,

I have a railway track automised by using several SBricks, Bluetooth dongle Bled 112 and Scratch 2 on a win 10 PC.

Is it possible to add trains with Powered Up for example Lego train 60198 on this configuration?

I see in Scratch 2 an extension for Wedo 2.0, but not specially for Powered Up. Can I control the Powered Up train with using the WeDo 2.0 extension and keep all the rest running with the SBricks?

Are there any limitations by using the Wedo 2.0 extension and combining Powered Up and SBrick on different trains?

Or is there any other solution to combine Powered Up, SBrick and Scratch?

I hope someone has already experiance what this and can give me some hints.

Hello there... Recently turned 18 so I decided to make an account since I've been watching this page since I was 13!

On 4/3/2019 at 6:19 AM, Thingyman said:

So I can press "Reply to topic" here. But in the games subforum I don't have that option? :(

We had people joining just to interrupt games, so we put a post limit on replying there. Sorry about that. I'm glad you hung out for a while and got to know the community! Sorry you couldn't have posted in games earlier.

New to Lego Technic, build 42055, building 42082, preordered 42100, curious for the meaning of all abbrevs on this site

I need my ten posts! Set up an account to message a user about a build I've been trying to replicate from some awesome photos but I've hit a wall. Hopefully I can get in touch!

On 4/30/2019 at 10:19 PM, Arnoob said:

New to Lego Technic, build 42055, building 42082, preordered 42100, curious for the meaning of all abbrevs on this site

Hi there, if you go and read the other topic in this subforum, you'll find all sorts of helpful information.

You would even have found a link to the EB Glossary, which would help you understand some of the abbreviations here. 

As you can see, I have re-linked it here. 

1 hour ago, darthulvyan said:

looking to share my LDD images, trying to get them down to .1mb is hard though.. 

Welcome to Eurobricks darthulvyan. The .1mb allowance we give you is just so you can add an avatar picture.

Eurobricks is not an image hosting site and you will need to host your pictures elsewhere online (and numerous image hosting sites exist) in order to post them on this forum. 

Best of luck.

On 5/4/2019 at 9:42 PM, Pandora said:
On 4/30/2019 at 11:19 PM, Arnoob said:

Hi there, if you go and read the other topic in this subforum, you'll find all sorts of helpful information.

You would even have found a link to the EB Glossary, which would help you understand some of the abbreviations here. 

As you can see, I have re-linked it here. 

Thanks, I never realised so many avbbrevs are being used in the LEGO domain ... Ir will be quite a job mesmerising them.

H,

Joined this forum about 3 years ago and visit regularly. I'm looking forward to joining discussiions!