Sign in to follow this  
emilstorm

Mercedes ML emergency doctor

I am going through my basement and finding all these creations. This one is from around 2012 i think. There are a bunch of things i would like to change on it. The front of it bothers me a bit. I have changed it a number of times, and now i actually like one of the old versions better. I would also like to change the wheels, I think they are a little too big, but the ones i want to put on need a different attachment, and unfortunately my time these days is limited to just posting pictures. And then there is that awful half plate gap under the rear window... And of course i need to put on the stickers i spent hours making back then, but here i am furthermore limited on patience :classic:

lego_mercedes_ml_emergency_doctor_front.jpglego_mercedes_ml_emergency_doctor_behind_1.jpg

I will post some more pictures, just don't have the patience to wait for them to be uploaded on brickshelf right now :classic: good night folks :classic:

Thank you so much Mr. Lightningtiger :classic:

I woke up this morning to the wonderful discovery that Brickshelf's upload time was now only about 2 minutes per tiny picture :cry_happy: So as promised here are some more pictues :laugh:

lego_mercedes_ml_emergency_doctor_side_1.jpglego_mercedes_ml_emergency_doctor_side_2.jpglego_mercedes_ml_emergency_doctor_behind_2.jpg

I can see that the next thing I need to work on is prepping my models for photography, that's a lot of dust, dirt and gaps :blush:

Very Nice SUV! :laugh: I like how you were able to give it four doors and work in the opening back in minifig scale. But it might look a little better if all the windows were the same color.