emilstorm

Mercedes Sprinter ambulance

I have had this moc as a project since 2010, annd it is still not done... It started out having the old 6x2x2 windshield before the 6x3x2 came out, thank god for that one :classic: Now i just need to change the tail lights so the top one is a cheese slope and add some stickers, then i think i will be done. But i thought it was about time to post it :classic:sprinter_ambulance_front.jpgsprinter_ambulance_side_2.jpgsprinter_ambulance_behind_1.jpgsprinter_ambulance_behind_2.jpg

Edited by emilstorm

Thanks again :) maybe I will post my Mercedes ML emergency doctor car, it is the last in my line of EMS vehicles, but I am not happy with it at all. But I am thinking about posting my fire department sometime soon, still WIP's though :)

Thank you again! It will be updated with some SNOT in the rear as well (that sounds bad), and some clean bricks....

Great ambulance and you got two minifigs to sit side-by-side........nice use of SNOT too 'emilstorm'.......Brick On ! :grin:

P.S. Do you mind if I take inspiration to build a similar version......our state ambulance service use the same vehicles ? :sweet:

Thanks for the comments :)

@lighningtiger, of course you are very welcome to use the design. The front doors have a 1x2 panel under them to allow the figs some room for their little legs :)

No, I thought I was brilliant when I first did it, until I discovered it's not that unusual :)