KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Those brickbuilt hulkbusters are quite nice agoodfella

Nice hulkbusters :>

Thanks guys! I do actually build with the real things on occasion ;)

Edited by agoodfella

I'm loving the Decool etc sets, I have a lego wall full of frames and its an easy way to fill them, some of them are of superb quality. Looking forward to the next batch.

I also build hulkbusters, I've done a range - not sure if I am allowed to post pics yet though.

Has any heard of a release date for the Decool GOTC yet?

1zlxfyh.jpg

Aha! Maybe I can! Seriously Tempted by the new Decool version, though it will make the other 'Busters look massively out of scale!

Has anyone spotted the Decool Guardians or league of legends minifigures on ebay or aliexpress?

1zlxfyh.jpg

Aha! Maybe I can! Seriously Tempted by the new Decool version, though it will make the other 'Busters look massively out of scale!

Woah! Those are awesome! Where did you get the parts for that Captain America mech / Hulkbuster??

Hi, where do you found these Doll brand items? I would like to buy...

:blush:

Not the best edit but... the doll brand

Doesnt look too good imo.

I buy mainly fron aliexpress from seller Good Day Toys.

Reliable.

League of legend is out by seller Bella Toy store.

Link to lol

Decool 201-206 super hero marvel black widow new LOL Minifigures Model plastic Building Blocks Sets Figure Bricks Action Figures

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Decool-201-206-super-hero-marvel-black-widow-new-LOL-Minifigures-Model-plastic-Building-Blocks-Sets/2040275255.html

(from AliExpress Android)

Link to lol

Decool 201-206 super hero marvel black widow new LOL Minifigures Model plastic Building Blocks Sets Figure Bricks Action Figures

http://www.aliexpres...2040275255.html

Thanks zhiz22! $9.80 is not a great price but I might order one anyway.

I buy mainly fron aliexpress from seller Good Day Toys.

Reliable.

Link to lol

http://www.aliexpres...2040275255.html

(from AliExpress Android)

Yes I bought some of them too, but I was referring to the items of brand "Doll" shown by Piggy, like Power Man (Luke Cage) and so on... :classic:

Digger318 has released a review for the Decool Hulkbuster:

And did you see how much it was? $15HK... Around £1.20... Nice if you can get them that price!

He also gets discounts due to the amount he buys!

And did you see how much it was? $15HK... Around £1.20... Nice if you can get them that price!

He also gets discounts due to the amount he buys!

Now in HK you can get like $10HKD for 2 minifigs from a street vendor. £0.8 for 2 figs....

Now in HK you can get like $10HKD for 2 minifigs from a street vendor. £0.8 for 2 figs....

Where? Most vendors price around $10 per figure where I buy.

Woah! Those are awesome! Where did you get the parts for that Captain America mech / Hulkbuster??

They are all from the Super Heroes Hero Factory builds - had a lot of fun sourcing and building them, in addition to these I have done a blue Batman and a Green Lantern. Obviously it's JSPs original design (from Cuusoo), and he did a great job on it. Working it out from about 6 pics was a great challenge, and then it was just a case of going through the line and using those parts. I've even done a Boba Fett one with firing missile!

They are all from the Super Heroes Hero Factory builds - had a lot of fun sourcing and building them, in addition to these I have done a blue Batman and a Green Lantern. Obviously it's JSPs original design (from Cuusoo), and he did a great job on it. Working it out from about 6 pics was a great challenge, and then it was just a case of going through the line and using those parts. I've even done a Boba Fett one with firing missile!

I've run out of room.

Love to see more pics of the Captain America HB. Do you have a flickr account? Can you post more pics? So shoot me a PM with links?

Thanks and great stuff!

@Jangosolo and agoodfella imho those brick-built Hulk busters are miles better than the bootleg versions :thumbup:. I think it was in this topic that I read the bootleg HBs were based on the Lego Super Heroes Video game (?) even so, I find it too non-Lego-ish. My son owns this which I think it would complement nicely - surely we don't need bootleg Mega Bloks :laugh: ?