KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Well, some of those fill gaps in the Lego collection. But "Red Lightsaber"?

You can tell that they know they've ripped it off from somewhere but never bothered to find out what it was!

Those horror movie figs come from this guy: https://minifigs.me/...v/horror-films/

Hopefully they make more stuff from him, there's a few more figs I would like to see made.

They REALLY don't know : how can they made a chucky that has the same size as others figures ?? Small legs is mandatory !

What is it with the Ash (Boomstick) colors ?

- If it is from ArmyOfDarkness 1992 Movie, some artwork has the shirt blue but in the movie it is regular brown leather.

- If it is from AshVsEvilDead 2015 TV blue is ok but then why a teared shirt ?

My favorite seller World Minifigures is slowly adoing the Xinh Namor wave each day. So waiting for him to add the full wave is a hassle.

29 minutes ago, Captain Britain said:

NEED MIDAS!!

I am pretty sure I have a midas from a previous set. I wonder if these are chromed gold.

WOW-- According to the description they are chrome gold

Edited by kid

12 minutes ago, kid said:

I am pretty sure I have a midas from a previous set. I wonder if these are chromed gold.

WOW-- According to the description they are chrome gold

That's what I was hoping for! Midas in the previous set was yellow wasn't he? With a yellow helmet but gold front mask flippy piece.. (technical term right there).

I remember a customiser doing a chrome gold Midas and I never got it and regretted it. If this chrome gold Midas turns out alright I'll be picking one up!

Just now, Captain Britain said:

That's what I was hoping for! Midas in the previous set was yellow wasn't he? With a yellow helmet but gold front mask flippy piece.. (technical term right there).

I remember a customiser doing a chrome gold Midas and I never got it and regretted it. If this chrome gold Midas turns out alright I'll be picking one up!

I just  ordered - both Midas and C3PO. I already have Mr. Gold from Pogo.

Just now, kid said:

I just  ordered - both Midas and C3PO. I already have Mr. Gold from Pogo.

What store did you use? Could you post pics when they eventually arrive please? :). Still need to order up an SDCC Atom and Captain America.

2 minutes ago, Captain Britain said:

What store did you use? Could you post pics when they eventually arrive please? :). Still need to order up an SDCC Atom and Captain America.

I will happily post pictures when they get here. The shipping usually takes forever to get to me : (

I used the store Bricks Minifigures https://www.aliexpress.com/store/2006008?spm=2114.13010608.0.54.if94Ie

The SDCC Captain America is pretty good. I got a few of them to bet the best print. As Mattyj82 said, the SDCC Atom has not been properly done yet.

6 minutes ago, kid said:

I will happily post pictures when they get here. The shipping usually takes forever to get to me : (

I used the store Bricks Minifigures https://www.aliexpress.com/store/2006008?spm=2114.13010608.0.54.if94Ie

The SDCC Captain America is pretty good. I got a few of them to bet the best print. As Mattyj82 said, the SDCC Atom has not been properly done yet.

Cheers guys. Could you post a pic of your Cap (apologies if I missed it).

Ah ok, to get the best version do you have to mix up the two Atoms that they've released (helmet/head from one, body from another?).

1 minute ago, Captain Britain said:

Cheers guys. Could you post a pic of your Cap (apologies if I missed it).

Ah ok, to get the best version do you have to mix up the two Atoms that they've released (helmet/head from one, body from another?).

Yeah - If you use the Xinh Atom head/helmet on the POGO body it is pretty good.

2 minutes ago, Captain Britain said:

Cheers chaps

I happen to have two of those very figures here that are ready to be sold

4 minutes ago, Robianco said:

Well well well! Shall we take this to private messages? :wink:

29 minutes ago, Robianco said:

I'm guessing you're not quite pleased with what you got. Printing issues ?

1 hour ago, lglh said:

I'm guessing you're not quite pleased with what you got. Printing issues ?

I was perfectly happy until I got a genuine SDCC figure. :)

Posted on Brickset:

An interesting bit of news from the Community Engagements team at LEGO:

Dear RLUG Ambassadors,

We would like to confirm that the LEGO Group have recently filed civil actions in China against the manufacturer and distributor of LEPIN/?? branded construction toys. Our cases have been accepted by Chinese courts and are now pending for trials. We expect the 1st instance decision to be handed down in approximately one years’ time. Please note that LEPIN will not be legally barred from marketing and selling its products while the case is being heard by the courts.

We deeply appreciate and share the LEGO community's concern and frustration about passing-off or imitation of LEGO® products. We are committed to do whatever necessary to protect the LEGO brand and products against undue exploitation, and to minimize the risk of consumers being misled via improper use of LEGO Group intellectual property assets.

We want to thank all of you for your loyalty and support. Please feel free to share this message.

On behalf of the LEGO Group,
LCE