KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Single sale at £2.31. Personally I think I'll wait to see some real pics.

But of course! I think everybody should.

Are there already pics of those sy bigfig sets?

So i don't understand Chinese, but i was just trying to find some better images of those bigfig sets on taobao, and then i came across this:

He-Man brick build minifigures

Quite funny and recognisable

Edited by Borex

I have a question and I hope you guys can help me:

I'm thinking about getting the BELA TMNT submarine set.

Is BELA good quality? Or does anyone have this set?

Help and information is very welcome! :)

I can't comment with total accuracy on this as I don't buy bootleg sets themselves but Bela don't stand out to me as on of the better companies.

That may be down to them not really competing with other companies in the minifig stakes so they may concentrate on sets.

Someone in Australia did a comparison with a Bela set and posted it on Youtube:

Hope this helps.

We had this discussion a few pages ago. I said their Scooby sets were excellent, but their GOTG figures had printing presses on their head. My advice would be to buy one of the smaller sets and see what you think, the build should be ok like the GOTG set you could always but a set of figures from another seller

Is here anyone who want to sell Luke Skywalker from BELA's Final Duel? Just asking...

Edited by Martini26

kingpin looks good

Kingpin does look good. I don't like the legs of Thanos either. Weird choice too. Luckily Blob and Kingpin have the normal lego position. I think Colossus might have the crooked legs :-(

This happened quick!

HTB1o23SLXXXXXXFXpXXq6xXFXXX8.jpg

Also I don't like the head of kingpin, it looks really wierd and Lego-like.

And oh wow, xinh are following SY's daftness now -_-

HTB1La7YLXXXXXbrXXXXq6xXFXXXi.jpg

Edited by MNW

Worth keeping an eye on them to make sure they don't go too far, but all those figures are part of an earlier Xinh wave, so they are available separately. The big question is who buys this stuff? We've seen mechs and random vehicles and miscellaneous other stuff from so many bootleggers that they must be cutting a decent profit from it.

Also, does anyone know what the cheapest gyrosphere/ball from this recent thing is? The only ones I seem to find are bundled with large dinosaurs and cost a fair bit.

Edited by mooproxy

HTB161.QLXXXXXclXpXXq6xXFXXXF.jpg

I just decided myself to bought a custom one last week.

If it's really gold and not just yellow (considering the price), and with current Pogo quality, I would be mad...

I can't comment with total accuracy on this as I don't buy bootleg sets themselves but Bela don't stand out to me as on of the better companies.

That may be down to them not really competing with other companies in the minifig stakes so they may concentrate on sets.

Someone in Australia did a comparison with a Bela set and posted it on Youtube:

Hope this helps.

We had this discussion a few pages ago. I said their Scooby sets were excellent, but their GOTG figures had printing presses on their head. My advice would be to buy one of the smaller sets and see what you think, the build should be ok like the GOTG set you could always but a set of figures from another seller

I have several Bela Turtles sets. My son had no problem building any so I guess the brick quality is ok. The figures do all suffer with dimples on their heads - which isn't a problem if they have hair or a hat.

As Mark_24 said, pick up a cheap set.

http://www.aliexpres...88-c04c1fff23c3

http://www.aliexpres...4c-ee540fe1978f

Many thanks guys!

The full story: I have never bought a clone brand set before, but: my eldest kid (5 and a half) is a huge TMNT fan. Last year he discovered LEGO (thanks to me ;) ). Problem is that TMNT sets are retired. (Instead he got a ton of Ninjago stuff).Luckily I was able to score a bunch of retired TMNT sets for normal retail (the Turtle Lair, Shellraiser and a bunch of others) a few weeks ago. I've put a couple of them aside for the holiday season and want to grab a couple more (for 'ol Santa ;) but I don't want to pay a 'collectors price'.

The cheap sets you guys posted are already in his collection but I think I will order the Shredder bicycle set. If that one is ok I will get the sub

Edited by Jedi-Bendu

This happened quick!

I actually kind of like the mech and brickheads fusion.

I'm hoping XINH doesn't go over kill with this stuff but when I realize that these little playsets are great for kids it sort of reminds me again that this stuff isn't built purely for us grownups.

Rogue one set pics have dropped. Who will be the first to make the minifigures? Dargo, Xinh or Decool? Or will Sheng Yuan put an exclusive minifig forcing us to buy the set(s)?

SY576 bigfig

m2xgccr.jpg

FT9Foh7.jpg

axxMJ95.jpg

gYSOFRQ.jpg

thanos look like same as KF043

i hate that legs...

dlKEEaG.jpg

rIngl7P.jpg

2QiIQCJ.jpg

kingpin looks good

are kingpins legs properly spaced for studs?

Many thanks guys!

The full story: I have never bought a clone brand set before, but: my eldest kid (5 and a half) is a huge TMNT fan. Last year he discovered LEGO (thanks to me ;) ). Problem is that TMNT sets are retired. (Instead he got a ton of Ninjago stuff).Luckily I was able to score a bunch of retired TMNT sets for normal retail (the Turtle Lair, Shellraiser and a bunch of others) a few weeks ago. I've put a couple of them aside for the holiday season and want to grab a couple more (for 'ol Santa ;) but I don't want to pay a 'collectors price'.

The cheap sets you guys posted are already in his collection but I think I will order the Shredder bicycle set. If that one is ok I will get the sub

Be sure to let us know how you get on! (Mostly coz they're my plan for next Christmas :wink: )

Please be good Dargo, you're our only hope, although hopefully Pogo can't print Manta THAT bad.

Who is in the sets with Blue Beetle and White Tiger ?

Edited by Mark_24

Please be good Dargo, you're our only hope, although hopefully Pogo can't print Manta THAT bad.

Don't count on it - their track record isn't too great. That said, Pogo's quality seems to be on the up and up, so hopefully their wave will be up to scratch and they'll go on to release Ra's, Talia, Killer Moth, and the other new figures noone else has got round to yet. By the way, which version of batman is that in the Pogo wave?