KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

PG049-Doctor-Strange-Single-Sale-Building-Blocks-Super-Heroes-Assemble-Bricks-Minifigure-Legoelieds-Children-Blocks-Toys.jpg

Dr.strange real pictures

Looks good. Standard pogo slightly messy prints, but otherwise good. Might need to switch out a few parts with the SY Dr Strange, and/or wait for the official figure to optimise it though.

Dr.strange real pictures

I like the hair. The print is a bit messy

Edited by Borex

The hair looks good as Borex says... Hopefully this print is just a bad example and there'll be better available.

Real pics of Pogo Atom

Looks really good, still seems to suffer from POGO's print alignment issues though.

On another note I finally got my Bruce Banner mech and as I had hoped it does serve as a great Lex Luthor power armor. Wasn't a big fan of the scale of the Lego version and by forgoing the stickers it does the job well.

The hair looks good as Borex says... Hopefully this print is just a bad example and there'll be better available.

Absolute worst case, you can get it for the hairpiece alone - the figure usually costs less than an official piece would anyway.

But if we're looking for a perfect Dr Strange, I think we all know that when the official figure comes out, xinh, decool, and the rest will copy it. Between those, this, and the SY figure from a few months back, I think we'll be able to get our ideal figure.

On the vein of customisation - if I were to apply a gold sharpie to a red cape to get a gold "trim" for Doctor Strange's cape, do you think it'd work or might I need a stronger ink/colour?

Edited by mooproxy

If a seller posts its own pics that probably means he received factory batches, and he will soon mail its orders : so no more waiting, am i right ?

Spot on mate thank you. Never had a problem with world minifigure. Always quick delivery.

Only want the set for earth 37 batman.

Single sale Batman from SY279: Edit: My bad, it's Dargo, so not the Earth 37 variant.

Batman-minifigures-building-blocks-bricks-toys-.jpg_220x220.jpg

http://www.aliexpres...fe-79f79ae2b215

Edited by wasswass

Is that a new facial expression for Batman?

It looks like SY Red Robin head, but after searching a bit, it's the face of a lot of Batmen (76012, 76026, 76027, Dimensions, etc).

Uploaded some of the X-Men with their counterparts.

Edited by Krikkit

New offerings from Xinh, who are the people top right and bottom left?

• Presale-June-30th-Available-Wholesale-XINH-DC-Super-Heroes-Minifigures-Flash-Atom-80pcs-lot-Building-Blocks.jpg

cool... may the next set contain saturn girl,superman-brainiac and that gray/blue batman from the "cosmic clash" movie.

Ok these must be in stock now since these are real images.Standard DLP sharp printing, the MCU Spidey looks flawless. Also confirms the quality printing from early images of Atom, good job Pogo

Single-Sale-PG050-THE-ATOM-DC-Super-Heroes-All-Star-Squadron-Member-Building-Block-Minifigures-Legoieds.jpg_640x640.jpg20pcs-lot-Civil-War-Spiderman-Minifigures-Marvel-Super-Hero-Avengers-Characters-Building-Block-Legoieds-Children-Toy.jpg_640x640.jpg20pcs-lot-Stealth-MK2-Scarlet-Spiderman-Minifigures-Marvel-Super-Hero-Avengers-Characters-Building-Block-Legoieds-Children.jpg_640x640.jpg20pcs-lot-Electro-Proof-Suit-Spiderman-Minifigures-Marvel-Super-Hero-Avengers-Characters-Building-Block-Legoieds-Children.jpg_640x640.jpg20pcs-lot-Modern-Spiderman-2099-Minifigures-Marvel-Super-Hero-Avengers-Characters-Building-Block-Legoieds-Children-Toy.jpg_640x640.jpgSingle-Sale-Spider-Armour-MK2-Spiderman-Minifigures-Marvel-Super-Hero-Avengers-Characters-Building-Block-Legoieds-Children.jpg_640x640.jpg20pcs-lot-Flipside-Spiderman-Minifigures-Marvel-Super-Hero-Avengers-Characters-Building-Block-Legoieds-Children-Toy.jpg_640x640.jpg20pcs-lot-Spider-Armour-Mk1-Minifigures-Marvel-Super-Hero-Avengers-Characters-Building-Block-Legoieds-Children-Toy.jpg_640x640.jpg

Edited by Panther

They all look great! Looking forward for to those spideys!

Now since we'll have an anti-electro suit variant we need classic electro too, bootleggers!

Atom looks a bit like a Cobra Viper (gi joe)

Edited by Borex

cool... may the next set contain saturn girl,superman-brainiac and that gray/blue batman from the "cosmic clash" movie.

Frankly I'd be happy if we got a Jay Garrick, maybe a Vibe or Killer Frost. Or some Legends of Tomorrow. As you may have guessed, I'm a bit of a CW DC fan. Except Arrow. Arrow is dead.

I know there's been talk on here before about how people display their collection. I've opted for the frames-on-a-wall approach, and so I've been thinking about what superhero/supervillain groups I can represent with the figures I have. So far I have:

The Avengers (Cap, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk)

New Avengers (Witch, Vision, War Machine, Falcon)

Civil War recruits (Spidey, Ant Man, Winter Soldier, Panther) - not really a team, I grant you

Shield (Fury, Maria Hill, Widow, Hawkeye)

Fantastic Four

Guardians of the Galaxy (Star Lord, Drax, Gamora, Rocket - brick-built Groot sits on top of the frame)

X-Men (haven't worked out how many frames I need for this lot, how to group them or which figures to use)

Netflix Defenders (Daredevil, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones)

Thunderbolts (Punisher, Deadpool, Agent Venom, Elektra)

I have a larger frame to house the villains, but two frames for specific teams:

Brotherhood of Mutants (Magneto, Mystique, Sabertooth, Quicksilver)

Masters of (Zemo, Ultron, Whiplash, Absorbing Man)

The last two are perhaps not as obviously recognisable as teams, but u like having a couple of supervillain groups and I can't think of any others. Can't fit the Sinister Six into one frame.

Any suggestions/thoughts?

I ran across these Kazi Spider-man sets on Aliexpress the other day. I actually bought these a few years ago on eBay before this whole bootleg craze even got started. I remember thinking back then that with all of the Lego knock off companies out there, why aren't more of them doing their own superhero sets like this, there would definitely be a good market for it... Back then there was like a handful of lesser known companies doing fake Spider-mans, but Kazi was the only one I saw doing another character, even though he's kind of a made up Green Goblin/Doc Ock hybrid. Now there's almost more bootleg superhero companies than I can keep track of, and the amount of stuff we've gotten is way more than I would have expected back then.

545765210_247.jpgHTB1dHOwGVXXXXXbXVXXq6xXFXXXz.jpg?size=35423&height=400&width=400&hash=181d2e9c90b65050b0b1a44f304018eaHTB19V5zGVXXXXagXFXXq6xXFXXXr.jpg?size=33802&height=400&width=400&hash=2e6b2f90b55f24647c1df541f19aff42HTB1VnDxGpXXXXbraXXXq6xXFXXXK.jpg?size=36610&height=400&width=400&hash=2cf7e6ab0160bada1f03158b4130c94f

I've never seen a single sale on bela figures on AE. take a look on ebay maybe...

Edited by briksen