KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Just one of my little quirks... Just knowing they're blades hips annoys me. I really like that SY have studded hips like Lego.

Odd, I know! ;)

No, totally makes sense!

i had that set, the quality was horrendous

Which set?

By the way for that unknown brand dinos, i;ve seen the box size. They are tiny that I think the T-rexs are not the same as the lego big T-rex. Those shall be at the same size as raptors but I'm really not sure.

So that's Christo's Green Arrow, SDCC Arsenal, Deathstroke, Black Canary, Malcolm Merlin and a rather funky looking comic Ras Al Ghul.

Apart from the Lego SDCC Arsenal and CyclopsBricks Killstroke/Deathstroke, I can't find where these designs are being directly copied from.

Apart from the Lego SDCC Arsenal and CyclopsBricks Killstroke/Deathstroke, I can't find where these designs are being directly copied from.

The Arrow figure is by Christo... Merlin looks like it's based on an OLS figure.

The Arrow figure is by Christo... Merlin looks like it's based on an OLS figure.

I don't think the Arrow is Christo. More likely based on the same original design. There are too many differences and it's not just simplifying the detail. Merlyn isn't a straight copy of the Lego game version either. Would Decool really tweak their designs to make them look different?

Is it weird that a donut stall in my neighbourhood is selling Decool figs?

I'm not complaining though, finally got a Ronan minifig

Edited by Rinzler

new decool line up~

DpDoKts.jpg

Now Decool made 2 X 6 box ! 12 figs.

If you have 1 fig miss print, you have a second chance box.

Thanks Decool.

Now Decool made 2 X 6 box ! 12 figs.

If you have 1 fig miss print, you have a second chance box.

Thanks Decool.

I wonder if anywhere will sell the complete 12 packs? I normally buy two of each anyway.

Is it weird that a donut stall in my neighbourhood is selling Decool figs?

I'm not complaining though, finally got a Ronan minifig

"1 glazed donut and a 1 Hulk Big Fig to go, please."

How can you go wrong?

Funny thing about these small stores selling bootlegs figures is that it works actually, most places charge $4-5USD for one figure when you can probably get the whole set for $6 online and you have to potential to make $25-30 profit from it easily. Smart decision, but we are smarter for buying directly from the source.

Dargo has sleeve-moulding now? That's a step up (well probably).

Are there real pics of these sets as well? If the quality is good enough i might buy them.

And my girl is going to love the Pokémon set (even if the quality is rubbish).