goatman461

[SoNE Freebuild] Nal Hutta - Fly-by

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Tie pilot Goatm An 461 is happy to only have to fly over Nal Hutta on this trip. His sensitive slave girl is happier for it, too.

13912170564_ba76516a52_c.jpg

13888636332_1895b5c1aa_n.jpg

I would like this freebuild to be judged during the SoNE IV episode, please.

You should build more detailed floor plates on the bottom left and right of the photo instead of white plates, that would bring a more immersive spaceship feeling.

I see you're on a MOCing roll ... These planets really are usefull for such MOCs with forced perspective.

I think that there is too much white, which is more suitable for the rebel's ships. Also there's too much contrast using black with white and maybe going with a gray ship would look better. It'd also distinguish the space from the ship more. The outer plate widh grills looks a bit excess for not carying anything or being more detailed (with some tiles around or something ...

You'll get used to my comments that usually point out the inferior parts of the builds, but I think you have a lot of potential, so keep up the good work!

P.S. I'm not sure Vader would be pleased to find your bxxxx slave on the ship ...

Edited by MstrOfPppts