Sign in to follow this  
AmperZand

LEGO is Satanic

heheh, they r just trying 2 create an imaginary enemy so their believers won't stop following them. because u know the thing they believe in isn't that solid so they want enemies for their "people" to stick together.

and for that ridiculously funny & stupid jabba "dome" thing, well I live in turkey and I see a lot of mosques around me (unnecessarily too much, turkey needs more schools than mosques) and I like them from an architectural POV but I don't understand why would it bother anyone just because jabba's palace has a dome like mosques'??? so what, are domes only allowed to build on top of mosques?

so silly....

Well, if Satanic means "creative" and "promoting thinking out of the box", then LEGO sure as hell is Satanic.

Priests don't really like when people think for themselves, ya know. That ruins their master plan.

EDIT: Oh wow, he's Polish. Figures, oh how it does. Just the thing I would expect from my dear compatriots...

Also, it seems to elude everyone's attention (probably deliberately) that the Scandinavian countries, Denmark included, are indeed the happiest places on the planet to live. And they're also near the end of the list of countries as far as religiosity is concerned. Hell, even Muslims in Sweden are so happy that they secularize rapidly. And everyone just gets along. No petty squabbles, no screwing around. I think I oughta move to Scandinavia someday.

Edited by Xfing