Sign in to follow this  
Bkrosell

[SoNE free build] Moving in

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Bkrosell, realizing the rebellion needed to take hold of Corellia, went in search of an abandoned base, once he found it the Rebellion began moving in immediately...

MVI%2B4.jpg

MVI%2B1.jpg

MVI%2B2.jpg

MVI%2B3.jpg

some close ups:

MVIre1.jpg

MVIre2.jpg

MVIre3.jpg

C&C welcome

( Just realized my lamp got in one of my pictures, oops :blush: )

========================================================================================================================

Here I have added some new things to my build,

MVI%2BR1.jpg

Here there is a leak in the pipe along the wall,

MVI%2BR2.jpg

Initially, I really like this. Your use of angled plates works really well. I like your method. Could you add some more pictures of close-ups? Also, what kind of camera are you using? Your pictures seem a little blurry. If you use a tripod and change the ISO settings it might help.

Initially, I really like this. Your use of angled plates works really well. I like your method. Could you add some more pictures of close-ups? Also, what kind of camera are you using? Your pictures seem a little blurry. If you use a tripod and change the ISO settings it might help.

I'm glad you like it, I use a Vivitar vivicam type of camera, and I do use a try pod but I think it was a little unstable when I used it, so I'll definitely get some more pictures for you, I'll have them up by tomorrow. Edited by Bkrosell

Well, in my opinion the less exposed studs the better. Personally, I would try to cover up some of the exposed studs in the larger interior section.

EDIT: I just realized after posting that you said that this was an abandoned base. If so, you were probably going for the rough look rather than the clean one. If that is the case, you probably could make it work either way.

Edited by Steel Tiger

EDIT: I just realized after posting that you said that this was an abandoned base. If so, you were probably going for the rough look rather than the clean one. If that is the case, you probably could make it work either way.

oh I over looked that part, I'll make sure I do that, thanks.