@ Spongebrickpl, offcourse I will share my photos of it!

(got all the PF parts today) so I hope my last BL order will arrive this week.

Maybe I'll start building it tonight!? :)

@ Spongebrickpl, offcourse I will share my photos of it!

(got all the PF parts today) so I hope my last BL order will arrive this week.

Maybe I'll start building it tonight!? :)

You Lucky Builder! I have one more BL order of 8 pieces and I'm there, ready to build also. :grin: This is such a beautiful looking truck, as is T2 MkII, :wub::thumbup: :thumbup:

Well yes hopefully I'll be a happy builder soon! :)

But I bet that you'll finish it before me!

But honestly it feels pretty good just to know that on a rainy day I can build it if I want! ;)

Well yes hopefully I'll be a happy builder soon! :)

But I bet that you'll finish it before me!

But honestly it feels pretty good just to know that on a rainy day I can build it if I want! ;)

Yes, you will be a happy builder. :wink: Don't rush it, Ingmars' creations are meant to be enjoyed, every block and plate. :thumbup:

You will probably finish your truck before mine............I'm rewarding myself with this build :blush: after I remodel some rooms in my house, (kitchen, mudroom/back kitchen, bathroom) which I just started this past weekend.

I'm hoping to build this truck in different colors this fall.

@ Lundren and ritztoys: Great to see that you both enjoy these models so much. Obviously it is the best to take the time for building these models. Yes it is nice to have them assembled, but the build is self has to be fun as well. That is why I put so much effort into creating these instructions.

Well anyways, I am curious what you think of this model/build, keep us posted.

@ ritztoys: Good luck remodeling the rooms in your house. A great idea to reward yourself with the build of this model. It makes you go faster to start building the MOC... :sweet:

Please don't use that song........please?

It is just for the fun of it, having a LEGO® truck convoy and that really asks for that song. Not for the song itself, but for the sake of a convoy... :laugh::tongue:

Hey Lundgren, lookin' good. :thumbup: :thumbup: I guess it was raining there for you :grin: , or was it you couldn't stand looking at all those parts, needing to be assembled? :tongue:

Hehe yep some rain here and I'm working late this week so I got a little time to build in the mornings now! ;)

And off course the big box of brand new pieces just screamed to me :)

Nice, nice progress. Build a little, well the chassis is more then just a little! :wink: Well keep it up and keep us posted and yes obviously the parts need to be touched, that is what you bought them for...haha... :laugh::thumbup:

Some progress ;)

(Offcourse the fenders will be red, just didn't have the arches in red yet)

2C78C92D-D50A-41F0-86ED-28EF4C1DF24C_zpsi0hfpllb.jpg

I can truly recommend this moc to all of you! It's truly amazing! And the bi's is superb!

Without a doubt the best Lego creation I've ever built!

Edited by Lundgren

The more I build the more stunned I get!

This is an awesome model!

To everyone out there, buy the BI's and build this now!

21377E6C-D399-4A2B-A09E-C20C5A08FAB4_zpsxw5na29y.jpg

I think that chassis is the most exciting part of that truck (or even any trucks). Last photo looks like a day cab version. Everything is awesome!

Yes the chassis is really clever built! (but so is the rest of the truck to!)

Very nice plate offsetting techniques and SNOT's!

Hehe yes now it looks like a day cab! (the rest is coming, made a little BL mistake so I've to wait for some tiles to arrive :sceptic: )

The driver is eager to get his new truck delivered so he can take it for a spin!

AC7CF86C-BF36-45E6-AF07-A8B688E3BF09_zpsoizfdoyg.jpg

BD2E9DC4-AAA1-4469-BFB7-E1D3BDCAE4A7_zpsfygwlkl9.jpg

The only thing that's missing are som chromed pinups on the rear fenders! :devil::laugh:

FAD32D8F-3258-47E7-8814-21E932173597_zpswdehssix.jpg

$T2eC16RHJIUFHHUB0,seBRz,pPKp1g~~60_35.JPG

Thanks for the kind words on this build and on the BI. I really hope this encourage people to start building this truck as well!

Nice touch with that Technic Figure, never tried it myself :thumbup::wub: You obviously can't wait for the parts to arrive, you have to keep on building. Nice to see it grow even with the missing parts, keep it up buddy and again thanks for your interest :wink:

Also nice to see that you give it your own touch by replacing some pieces/parts. That is a good thing! I know that ritztoys has an amazing plan with it, I am so curious... :sweet:

(the rest is coming, made a little BL mistake so I've to wait for some tiles to arrive :sceptic: )

I guess we all know how that feels, it happens to everyone at least once... :tongue:

I think that chassis is the most exciting part of that truck (or even any trucks). Last photo looks like a day cab version. Everything is awesome!

You are initially right, but I changed my mind in the last couple of years. For me it all started with the build of a chassis. Mainly because I am interested in the suspension. After I finished the chassis I had to continue with the bodywork. At first I really did not like it all, for me it is much tougher then the mechanical part. Finally after a couple of years and modeling over and over again I really fell in love with doing the bodywork. So don't give up you will love to build on the bodywork someday too, well at least I guess... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm the one who is thankful that you have made it possible for me as an amateur to be able to build gorgeous trucks like these!

While I'm waiting for the tiles to arrive I've started on a "little" side project...

You should be able to see what it is ;)

858124A2-2079-4421-BA73-FD6FA03EDB34_zpsghod2ipi.jpg

Yes I'm also curious to see what Ritztoys comes up with!

The Technic fig is almost perfect for it!

Hey Guys

An update..........I've spent two days on BL :sceptic: finding all the parts I need for my ' painted ' version of this beautiful truck. The color I picked has some extremely rare parts involved, one of these parts wasn't anywhere on this planet *oh2* , until I did some searches on BrickOwl and found one seller who had this color. ( In the beginning they wouldn't sell to the USA, then I begged them, they changed their mind for me :excited: )

I'm going to save the Red version to be assembled after I've finished my house remodel. My 'secret' color version I'll build during lapses in construction, of course I'll post pictures when I start building the body color, I will say I'll have a Red frame with this MOC. I think Ingmar will be really happy on its' looks when completed. :classic: ( I know I'm excited to build in this new color, it will look soooo good, I promise :wub: )

I'm so very curious to see what you'll come up with!?

I've started gathering parts for a black, red and lbg version of it already! :)

While I'm waiting for the tiles to arrive I've started on a "little" side project...

You should be able to see what it is ;)

No I don't... :wink: ...just kidding, yes I do, very nice!

I'm going to save the Red version to be assembled after I've finished my house remodel. My 'secret' color version I'll build during lapses in construction, of course I'll post pictures when I start building the body color, I will say I'll have a Red frame with this MOC. I think Ingmar will be really happy on its' looks when completed. :classic: ( I know I'm excited to build in this new color, it will look soooo good, I promise :wub: )

I am sure about it, you told me a little about the colors... This is going to be amazing and because of the hard to get parts it'll be a one of kind. Your models really be will unique!!! Very nice and we can't wait for it to be finished... :thumbup: