Sign in to follow this  
TheBrickPal

Latest Action Figure Buy

I am getting Rahaga Bomonga on Brick Link along with other stuff for MOCs and Mask Collecting.

I also getting Fikou and Good Guy (2006) on Ebay and yes good guy, a really bad set and promo.

I just got another Jaw Beast and a BrickLink order.

How much did you snag that chrome Hau for? I've been meaning to get to rebuilding my collection through BL but I haven't looked at the price guides for masks and such

How much did you snag that chrome Hau for? I've been meaning to get to rebuilding my collection through BL but I haven't looked at the price guides for masks and such

Well you can get the mask for $5 outside of the US but in the US it's would be $20 (The USA, home of people that would sell a mask for $100 :tongue: )

My job has restocked the Mixels sets, and I picked up Seismo, Zorch, and Volectro. I would had boughten the remaining three as well, but I'm spacing out my purchases.

I love the Mixels and their goofy looks :laugh:

I got 44012 Evo, 44013 Aquagon, 6221 Nex, and 6229 XT4 for $6 each at Ross, I'm scrapping them all for parts. I also got 44016 Jaw Beast and 44019 Rocka Stealth Machine to modify soon.

I'm getting two old Lego Set that I have never gotten before from ebay and they are Turbo from the Throwbot and Onyx from RoboRiders

And this is a little off topic but do anyone think how Throwbot and RoboRiders would look like today, you know instead of thinking how just Bionicle would look like with the new build :grin:

A parts order from the LEGO "Bricks & Pieces" service. 53 light grey upper limb bones, four of the longer kind of dual ball cup bone, six of the shorter variant and six each of the four types of purple armor shell, with exception of the Breakout armor, of which I ordered seven.

Hmm... that would probably be the original Tahu which I picked up for $3 at Bricks and Minifigs last week... Couldn't resist at that price :laugh:

Now I have the whole team!

I also got a chrome Hau, but got it for $8 at Bricks and Minifigs... If you don't have it, I'm willing to trade for other things, but that can be discussed in the trade forum...

Meanwhile in Bio-Klaani's "Natalie Breznikova" meeting in rather northern Finnish town...

bbreetsinsiskokset.jpg

Edited by pig