TheNerdyOne_

Movie-accurate Bob's Kabob Stand (with LDD file)

Once you collect all of the instruction manuals in Bricksburg in the video game, you get to build Bob's Kabob Stand. Thanks to the way the game allows models like this to be built, careful analysis reveals the exact way the parts are laid out. However, I did make one or two changes for more stability (also not entirely sure if all of the parts are available in real life). Stickers from the set should be able to be used on this to make it movie-accurate.

fUC0OGO.png

This isn't the only model that can be rebuilt this way (I know for sure that the flying version of the Batmobile is among these), I'll get to work on unlocking and recreating those as well.

Bob's Kabob Stand.lxf

Edited by TheNerdyOne_

Hi, i'm emily, I'm new here, I don't know what program should I use to open the file? where can I download it...?

On ‎13‎/‎02‎/‎2014 at 5:14 AM, TheNerdyOne_ said:

Once you collect all of the instruction manuals in Bricksburg in the video game, you get to build Bob's Kabob Stand. Thanks to the way the game allows models like this to be built, careful analysis reveals the exact way the parts are laid out. However, I did make one or two changes for more stability (also not entirely sure if all of the parts are available in real life). Stickers from the set should be able to be used on this to make it movie-accurate.

fUC0OGO.png

This isn't the only model that can be rebuilt this way (I know for sure that the flying version of the Batmobile is among these), I'll get to work on unlocking and recreating those as well.

Bob's Kabob Stand.lxf

hi!

I tried to click on the attached link with LDD but I get the message "unable to upload the file".
can anyone help me, please?
as an alternative, it would be enough for me to receive the list of the parts.

thank you in advance!