Kilroy

Yellow Castle Question

I just checked on BrickLink, and the cheapest one is 250 USD. So you could pick it up and probably sell it for a profit if you wanted.

That's pretty rare. If it's mint, it's worth a fair bit. I'd go for it at that price, it's a piece of castle history.

If it has original stickers correctly applied, it's worth a lot. Otherwise without original stickers and original minifigs, the parts are probably worth 15 UK pounds

I just checked on BrickLink, and the cheapest one is 250 USD. So you could pick it up and probably sell it for a profit if you wanted.

Wow, really? I'll have to go back & see if it's still there!

That's pretty rare. If it's mint, it's worth a fair bit. I'd go for it at that price, it's a piece of castle history.

It was in its box but the box was opened. I'll definately go & check if it is still there.

If it has original stickers correctly applied, it's worth a lot. Otherwise without original stickers and original minifigs, the parts are probably worth 15 UK pounds

I didn't check enough to see if stickers were applied correctly. The figures were there still but I'm not sure if it was all of them.

if you find such a thing for that price you should think, its a no brainer, im really sorry for you that it was gone

I went back there to check...

It was gone! :cry_sad: Noooooooooo!!

It wouldn't surprise me if someone read your original message and went through the trouble of figuring out which antique shop it was to hurry up and snatch it. Then again, it could just be the timing. There is a missed opportunities thread on these boards somewhere, and your story would be most appropriate. That yellow castle sure brings back memories If I found out one was available for the equivalent of 15 pounds, I would drop everything I was doing and go there.