@VASSAL :

Hello Jesse,

do you still have some 9771-cards at hand ?

If so, you could help me a lot , because I have special questions on that item...

Please reply.

In hopefully expectations

-Frank (Germany)

Edited by BrickBilly

@VASSAL :

Hello Jesse,

do you still have some 9771-cards at hand ?

If so, you could help me a lot , because I have special questions on that item...

Please reply.

In hopefully expectations

-Frank (Germany)

You mean this thing?

9qk19u.jpg

:wink:

Since you're a new member i cannot send you a personal message yet. Something about a rule of a minimal of 25 posts to activate personal message's between forum users. I don't now if an administrator could help since i don't want to publish my mail here. :grin:

Edited by jesse66058

Okay no problem - if it is okay for you , please send me an email to the80ies.are.back(at)online.de

Note the "@"-part !

Regards-Frank

Hello Jesse,

I'm new here and I cannot send you a personal message (Eurobricks 25 posts rule).

If possible, I need some info and a question/request to make about the LT 9771 IBM Interface Card.

Please send me an email to: jars_stuff(a)hotmail.com

Regards,

Alberto Santos

Edited by jarstx

@ Alberto :

Pls send an Email to

the80ies.are.back(a)online.de

I will reply and you will get any info for the reproduction (shematics, pcb's,software,docu ...) if you like.

With jesse's help I was able to construct my own cards in 2015... ;-) works fine !

Kind regards -Billy

@ Alberto :

Pls send an Email to

the80ies.are.back(a)online.de

I will reply and you will get any info for the reproduction (shematics, pcb's,software,docu ...) if you like.

With jesse's help I was able to construct my own cards in 2015... ;-) works fine !

Kind regards -Billy

Hello Billy,

Reply is on the way. Thanks ;)

Edited by jarstx

Sorry for re-opening this old thread...

Jesse i have a question to you please contact me : h e s s i e _ o j a j o h (a) H o t m a i l . com

groetjes,

Hessie

Edited by Hessie

Hey guys,

Welcome to EB!

This is a public forum, so be careful posting your email address. I know you have tried to mask it, but still it's not wise to post it here.

I will hide the addresses shortly.

On 2/1/2014 at 4:44 PM, paul_delahaye said:

Set 1038 Erbie the robot (or something like that)

I have that set in my loft :-)

1038/1039 - They might be education sets, but they have the word technic on the box, so in my opinion, they are part of the technic range of sets. A great find none the less

Hello! I'm replying to this old thread with a very narrow question. I found several websites all referring to set 1038 as "Erbie". But I don't see that name on front/back pictures of the box, nor in the small two-page instruction manual. Where is there any indication that Lego called it Erbie?

lol, great question.  Who knows.  

Even the robot tutle at schools had names, might have been something given to the product by the company that sold the educational sets in the UK.  I think the company was called GALT or something like that.  My mother was a teacher and I recall looking through their catalogue at the lego many years ago.

On 2/8/2014 at 7:45 PM, jesse66058 said:

I hope TLC doesn't mind me publishing RoboLab here. I'm just here to help people.

*Instructions for using the Lego Dacta Interface B with newer OS's*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These instructions are ment for LEGO 9751. They have been confirmed to work with Windows 7 (x86 and x64)

Hello everyone,

Can someone upload/share the RoboLab v2.5.4 software for PC again?

I lost my copy and the link provided by jesse66058 it's not working :cry_sad:

Edited by jarstx
Text update.

NOTE: In this forum from LUGNET.com, they talk about a 2.5.4C patch that fixes several errors in Robolab 2.5.4. -> if someone still have this installation patch, also share with us.