Sign in to follow this  
Starwars4J

Batch Uploading to Brickshelf?

I found this wonderful guide, however I will zip a bunch of pictures, and when I try to upload the .zip it loads for awhile...then the page reloads and none of the pictures appear in the maj or BS gallery! Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong?

Does it happen if you try uploading just one picture at a time? Maybe somethings wrong with the file name? :-/

I've never been able to get that to work properly. I'd be interested to know if anyone makes this work regularly...

yeah... this is a familiar problem, in fact we've discussed this on EB before. I haven't worked with BS for quite some time, but i think it's nothing more but a glitch in the system.

just put all photos in a folder, give it a proper!! name, zip the thing and upload... that should work

Well that's the thing. I can upload pictures by themselves just fine, but I have a lot of cat pics I want to upload to my maj gallery, and when I zip it, it's just "cats.zip". It looks like it uploads fine, but then they're nowhere to be found afterwards. It's really annoying, and there's no way I'm sitting here for two hours to upload cat pics |-/ If anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate it

As far as I know it's a browser time out problem. Try to create smaller zip files and upload those smaller files, one by one. Hope this helps!

As far as I know it's a browser time out problem. Try to create smaller zip files and upload those smaller files, one by one. Hope this helps!

That did, thanks! Breaking it up and uploading a few of the ended up working just fine. Thanks