sheo

[MOC] Terex RH400 Mining Excavator (Obsolete)

Good Job, Therion :thumbup:

Very impressive. Still on the CAD file creating, I struggle on finding out which PF connector belongs to which motor/extension, I have to review shoes's instructions more times, or better, have a tracing of all wires. As I want to build it too, I'll make photos from the cabling. I'm now on page 844 from 1640 (of the superstructure)

Greetings

Alex

Congratulations, Therion! Great job!

Simply stunning Sheo!

I noticed you had a detour from part no 61905.

Do you have a detour for part no 53533?

I collected all parts from Lego shop and toypro. Only bricklink has 53533. I do not have a paypal account and therefore cannot buy this part x 4. I have all parts except 53533. Any suggestions?

And again an exceptional technic moc!!! Well done..

Sheo, I see that you are using 2 axles 2 beams and 1 connector with hole. I assume the single hole near connector on 53533 is not used? Also, is it ok that the connector part will rotate as its not solid?

Thank you.

Edited by lombardini003

Just got home and tried using the other part you suggested. Doesn't look like it's going to work- the single hole missing like in 53533 is being used in your design. Pg11. Thanks anyway.

I think you may skip the long pin with center pin hole which is inserted in those holes in 53533.

You may skip substep 1 on page 11 of the building instructions for the base.

Hi, finally building this weekend with my son. I built the entire base. We started building the arms, however, every 2nd page in PDF format and Adobe is blank, thus leaving us guessing what parts are required. Anyone else experiencing this problem.

Great build thus far Sheo. Thank you!

I noticed a few different versions of undercarriage?

Instructions reflect only the latest, improved version.

every 2nd page in PDF format and Adobe is blank

I've just downloaded the instructions, and everything is fine for me. Try downloading it again.

Indeed, I recolored this portion of the boom when I was making the instructions because those tiny panels had become available in Black by that time.

Edited by sheo

Ok thank you. Great build thus far! Silly me- we have already built the boom and stick, and it's all black. Today we start the superstructure.

Thanks very much.

Edited by lombardini003

Hello again. like I said before I am missing a lot of pages.. page 1010 I'm ok, page 1011 I'm missing and then pops up page 1013 with this entire section in violet already made?? Where did this parts section come from? Picture below. sorry I could not attach picture because it was too large.

I think you should re-download the file!

Edited by Duky

Hello again. like I said before I am missing a lot of pages.. page 1010 I'm ok, page 1011 I'm missing and then pops up page 1013 with this entire section in violet already made?? Where did this parts section come from? Picture below. sorry I could not attach picture because it was too large.

Page 1011 should be there, maybe you have a old version? The whole violet section on 1012 you don't have to build, because this is the L-motor.

Good morning. That violet pictured item is the L motor. I have downloaded the instructions on my daughters laptop, however, some further help please, when I download the moc, it is instantly downloaded by google drive, its also too large a file for Google drive but downloads anyway but not in full, it misses a few pages here and there.

When you download it yourself, by what program does it download?

Secondly, I noticed the pf light installation, how do I know which direction to Install?

thanks again..

Also, every time I re download the instructions I get a few more pages I did not get the previous attempt but it seems like the instructions crash after 40 minutes..

I started with an LDD version, just to get a feel for the build, and it's beyond mind blowing. One thing for sure, the track frame itself would deplete the worldwide supply of thin LBG liftarms ... :sceptic:

Here is what I have for the LDD file. It's been very rewarding to do the LXF, and I bet that is only a fraction of the real building experience. Feel free to download and 'play' at will.

Terex.lxf

Edited by DrJB

200 Pages to go! I will never dismantle this beauty! The wiring is really a nightmare! I have tested all PF Functions. They work.

Unfortunately i have some problems with the start Up System. I think there is to much friction! The M Motor struggles there! but i can live without this Function ;)

Well answering my own question here, I think I figured out light direction. And I've downloaded another PDF reader and it's working perfect now. Happy Easter everyone.